Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
Excuse the dev for actually wanting to make a game ( Of which weight mechanics and weather mechanics are a common thing) and not just a jerking-off device.
Maybe if weight and weather """mechanics""" wasn't so poorly implemented and if updates wasn't once every half year.
I would prefer if dev worked on finishing quests he added 3 years ago so I can finally finish them, instead of flexing his scripting skills

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Maybe if weight and weather """mechanics""" wasn't so poorly implemented and if updates wasn't once every half year.
I would prefer if dev worked on finishing quests he added 3 years ago so I can finally finish them, instead of flexing his scripting skills
There implemented fine. They update when are ready too. They finish the quests when he's good and ready. And they have every right to flex his scripting skills in the game they are developing. Don't like it don't play the game.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Seeing that it's at v0.25.1 and the updates take 3-4 months for every 0.01 version increase its gonna take a while to see the finished product......

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Excuse the dev for actually wanting to make a game ( Of which weight mechanics and weather mechanics are a common thing) and not just a jerking-off device.
My my i see to have attracted my own hate squad. Sorry my opinion bother them so much :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My my i see to have attracted my own hate squad. Sorry my opinion bother them so much :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
The irony is, that a lot of those mechanics are generally hated by most players in most games, because 90% of the time they are implemented they serve no real gameplay purpose and are just build in because the developers think they need something like it, even if they make the game less fun. :ROFLMAO:

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
The irony is, that a lot of those mechanics are generally hated by most players in most games, because 90% of the time they are implemented they serve no real gameplay purpose and are just build in because the developers think they need something like it, even if they make the game less fun. :ROFLMAO:
Well, I guess I'm a minority because I don't mind it at all nor do I think it makes the game less fun. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: GTK/HLK

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
Well, I guess I'm a minority because I don't mind it at all nor do I think it makes the game less fun. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?
Yeah i'm not sure what source homie used to get to the 90% disapproval number because i don't mind and thing it's a natural aspect of a game, were you play a tiny girl. Naturaly this is what you get when you play a game to get your faps instead of just watching a video.

Reactions: Ekcho666

hoxilicious

Jan 6, 2019
I think this game would make a good case study as to how making a game's budget via monthly donation services like Patreon can be a detriment to the game's structure and content as a whole. A lot of the stuff they keep dedicating focus to (the Sisters of Fertility questline or whatever it's called comes to mind) seems less like something that needed to be finished before release and more like something that their patrons want more than a finished game and thus ends up being what they spend their time on. If they had been working on the main quest the entire time, the game would be finished by now.

Aren't there like two more areas that need to be visited before the game is finished? And three of the four currently in the game have been there since launch? No shot this game gets finished any time soon, let alone the potential DLC that they make.

For the record, I have no idea what my proposed alternative would be because I understand that bowing to the will of the people willing to invest is how these games get made in the first place, but it is nonetheless a shame.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes