Jul 4, 2017
Is there a list of bad endings NOT in the gallery? like the pregnancy rape one, or the bathhouse bad ending for the hunters? if yes, any tutorials on how to reach them?
Not sure. You could always look through the images in the game files to see which bad ends you haven't seen before, then ask specifically how to reach those ones.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Seems to be a glitch in the Bar in Valos - Outer city, when I talk to this guy he directs me to go in and talk to the chef, except every time the dialogue with this guy ends, Claire gets trapped on the table and you need to reload your session.
I've been seeing that in several places. Between that, and the random black screen, it's becoming unplayable.
I think it also happened when she's first sent outside for the street prostitute job in Rathpike before she becomes an indoor whore. There was another instance that I can't remember. Probably the map was changed and the coordinates of the scene transition weren't updated. In all cases that I found, I used the cheat menu to teleport to that island before navigating back to wherever I needed to complete the quest. I didn't see any ill consequences from using that cheat.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
This used to be on mobile too, does anyone know what happened?
Probably became too large to fit into an apk anymore. I think it could probably still play in joiplay though. Not 100% sure. I haven't revisited this in a very long time.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
i am wondering too. They are so ubelievably slow this game is almost 10 years old now
From Discord "Currently we plan to release content updates roughly every three months. At the end of October, the next update should come out. But expect more of a mass of fixes to the current version. Instead of adding more content. They messed up hard with the current version. In addition, the current game is in two versions that fixes. Steam and the latter version "without censorship"

Reactions: VannDeVries

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
anyone else's game bug out, i got stuck in a out of bounds area twice.
And not just once. Standard procedure in this case :Go to the cheats in the menu and choose Refresh and/or teleport. Now you have to click Refresh to bypass this bug.

RexRemington

Jan 12, 2023
I'm really curious about when they planned to finish that game, 2 island are not available for now and rathpyke and valos are not finish at all

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
I'm really curious about when they planned to finish that game, 2 island are not available for now and rathpyke and valos are not finish at all
give them 10 years more

From Discord "Currently we plan to release content updates roughly every three months. At the end of October, the next update should come out. But expect more of a mass of fixes to the current version. Instead of adding more content. They messed up hard with the current version. In addition, the current game is in two versions that fixes. Steam and the latter version "without censorship"
last update was in spring, this is not 3 months lul

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes