Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I figured that since we are in the same boat and trying different RPG games, I've also tried many over the years and some of my favourites on this site are: Third Crisis, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Detective of Steam City, Liz and the tower grimoire, Succulence -- Along with this one.

Oh, and of course Karryns Prison, but I think everyone and their grandmother love that game.

Hope you find some more good ones while you wait for this to update, happy fapping (y)
Isn't Third Crisis the one where most of the H-scenes are basically the same thing (her in whatever position with a floating dick)?

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
Claire can get pregnant and have a kid, though only once. It's RNG, only rolled on human creampies. Futa is perfectly avoidable, all futa content (sub and dom) are part of the Sisters of Fertility questline and you have to specifically go to their separate little island in Valos to sign up for it, so if you don't take the rowboat over you'll never run into it once.

There's a dom and a sub route, which is basically the same missions but different scenes. Couple of missions, couple of CGs but the occasional stat boost aside you wouldn't be missing much, and nothing vital to the plot. Compare it to not doing ranch or ranger content for comparison.
damn, too bad the beasts can't get her pregnant. I was really hoping to see that since it's quite rare

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
damn, too bad the beasts can't get her pregnant. I was really hoping to see that since it's quite rare
Actually, if she gets caught by the pigmen, they will keep her captive and she will keep having their babies until she loses her mind and dies (bad ending)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Actually, I would love to see Claire with a full pregnant belly serving booze in the bar to the handsy drunks, coping feels, and paying her for sex in the back room. She does this sober because she wants a healthy baby. Same thing if she was working in the whorehouse.

• Love
Reactions: GTK/HLK

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Can somebody give me a clue as to how to get Claire into the castle to find her mom?
As far as i know there are two ways. The first way is to pass at least one skill check from two and help the pig man cook and he will get you into the castle.
The other one is to get a rope and go down a well, i think it needs intrigue but i am not sure.
IMO the best one is to get caught and get the Bad End because family is everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Isn't Third Crisis the one where most of the H-scenes are basically the same thing (her in whatever position with a floating dick)?
Not really, there are floating dicks yes, but the game itself has a fair bit of variety, mainly harassment (the jobs etc around town) - I've played it over a couple of times and never felt like the scenes were too similar. It's the one that has a character based off tracer from overwatch, while having nothing to do with overwatch.

It does get a little less interesting after the first chunk of the story (to me at least, as it focuses on non-exploitive relationships and I don't enjoy that in games) though the town content and the multiple slut routes are worth it imo.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
This was not my answer. You say that I said something stupid. Tell me the reason. In the end, people like you are only looking for attention from others.
Very well.

You mentioned a game to be marked as 'Abandoned' when the Patreon is still getting 1-2 new sneak peeks per month as it has been since the start of the year. This is how the first part of your post was objectively wrong. It's slow on version releases, i'll give you that, but it's been consistently slow. Just because you'd like to play the next part of the story right f--king now does not mean the devs are being lazy -- they set the pace. I'd like for the next island to open up as well, and agree the pace of releases is slow, but i'm not a dev so i have no say in it and neither do you. Fact of the matter remains, it is consistently slow and therefore there is nothing to suggest it's been abandoned.

In the later part, you put forward as evidence of your claim that the game is abandoned the entirely unrelated statement that the game 'has bugs'. Yes it does. These bugs will be fixed and there will be others to take their place, because that's what happens to pretty much anything that's in development. The amount of bugs in a game is not a measure of how active the development is and never has been. Rather, it is a measure of the aptitude of the developer: Even AAA games by companies capable of throwing 100 mil at game development have a ton of bugs in them, otherwise nothing would need to be patched ever.

Add to that that that was your first forum post and... well, the first impression was obvious.

Jun 12, 2023
Very well.

You mentioned a game to be marked as 'Abandoned' when the Patreon is still getting 1-2 new sneak peeks per month as it has been since the start of the year. This is how the first part of your post was objectively wrong. It's slow on version releases, i'll give you that, but it's been consistently slow. Just because you'd like to play the next part of the story right f--king now does not mean the devs are being lazy -- they set the pace. I'd like for the next island to open up as well, and agree the pace of releases is slow, but i'm not a dev so i have no say in it and neither do you. Fact of the matter remains, it is consistently slow and therefore there is nothing to suggest it's been abandoned.

In the later part, you put forward as evidence of your claim that the game is abandoned the entirely unrelated statement that the game 'has bugs'. Yes it does. These bugs will be fixed and there will be others to take their place, because that's what happens to pretty much anything that's in development. The amount of bugs in a game is not a measure of how active the development is and never has been. Rather, it is a measure of the aptitude of the developer: Even AAA games by companies capable of throwing 100 mil at game development have a ton of bugs in them, otherwise nothing would need to be patched ever.

Add to that that that was your first forum post and... well, the first impression was obvious.
Thanks for the explanation, but about the people who attacked me. I didn't say anything bad, I just complained about the bug. And is the first post really important?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for the explanation, but about the people who attacked me. I didn't say anything bad, I just complained about the bug. And is the first post really important?
So, let this be a lesson learned. When you nonsensically call out something on absolutely baseless terms (i.e., outrightly labeling a game as abandoned when there is a decent amount of evidence to suggest otherwise as mentioned by the people in the forum), people can AND will call you out for your blatant show of ignorance.

Games that are in development will have bugs that will be ironed out as the game progresses through various development cycles.

This is the reality of the situation as many games (even the mainstream AAA/AAA+ games will have these kinds of "chinks in the armor" to contend with as they go through the ongoing QA/Development phase prior to full/camera-ready release.

Having said that, if that does not tickle your fancy, or if you have further qualms about it, by all means then in the interim you are free to play through other games and check back on progress later. It is a very simple/logical alternative to consider.

So, with that thinking established, refrain from playing the "victim game" or the "oh woe is me act people are attacking me schtick" when it was originally your trollish/uninformed ignorance that led you to be called out in the first place.

Have a wonderful rest of your day/week ahead

Jun 12, 2023
So, let this be a lesson learned. When you nonsensically call out something on absolutely baseless terms (i.e., outrightly labeling a game as abandoned when there is a decent amount of evidence to suggest otherwise as mentioned by the people in the forum), people can AND will call you out for your blatant show of ignorance.

Games that are in development will have bugs that will be ironed out as the game progresses through various development cycles.

This is the reality of the situation as many games (even the mainstream AAA/AAA+ games will have these kinds of "chinks in the armor" to contend with as they go through the ongoing QA/Development phase prior to full/camera-ready release.

Having said that, if that does not tickle your fancy, or if you have further qualms about it, by all means then in the interim you are free to play through other games and check back on progress later. It is a very simple/logical alternative to consider.

So, with that thinking established, refrain from playing the "victim game" or the "oh woe is me act people are attacking me schtick" when it was originally your trollish/uninformed ignorance that led you to be called out in the first place.

Have a wonderful rest of your day/week ahead
I don't have the patience for your comments, hey, someone comes and says something stupid

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You're asking too much. It's easier to complain and will obviously make the dev shit out a new update that will have the game fulyl completed with no bug whatsoever, instnatly. That's how complaining works. Don't you know ? :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes