Jul 4, 2017
Not really, there are floating dicks yes, but the game itself has a fair bit of variety, mainly harassment (the jobs etc around town) - I've played it over a couple of times and never felt like the scenes were too similar. It's the one that has a character based off tracer from overwatch, while having nothing to do with overwatch.

It does get a little less interesting after the first chunk of the story (to me at least, as it focuses on non-exploitive relationships and I don't enjoy that in games) though the town content and the multiple slut routes are worth it imo.
Third Crisis actually started as an Overwatch parody game, but they received a cease and desist from Blizzard which resulted in them pivoting entirely into their own IP very early in development. They were forced to scrub all references to Overwatch and the main character was redesigned.

Agreed about the story losing steam partway through. The fire character was introduced and dealt with too early in the story, despite providing most of the tension as an early game antagonist. Tonally the halfway point of the game feels like a major shift from the worldbuilding and sexual/corruption elements that they were building to.

It honestly feels like the developers got attached to their characters too much to put them into the typical multiple bad ends, corruption story like we see in Claire's Quest, and instead wanted to tell a more traditional hero story after they had too heavily invested in the more niche non-con genre. That's why I think the main bad end routes with Pleitho and the Slut route are written and developed by a different member of the team and feel so disconnected from the main game: they're the only things remaining true to the game's original vision (just my opinion, anyways).

Dec 15, 2017
Man, I chose the Castle route, thinking it would lead to a dark route where Claire has to use every means possible to help the defender hold the line.

Turn out it was just a shorter prologue.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
what difference between this one and steam ? I saw comment said this game shouldn't be purchased on steam because it lacks a lot content

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
what difference between this one and steam ? I saw comment said this game shouldn't be purchased on steam because it lacks a lot content
Steam doesn't allow underage looking content, so the Urchin questline isn't in for that one. There was a Showgirls questline in return for it, but that ultimately got added tot he non-Steam version as well i believe so it's just the Urchin quests missing from Steam.

Reactions: kim6543

BigBonk

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone knows how to fix this game? I'm in rivet town trying to get to day 2, but my screen is completely black and I can't see a thing

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
You have to go to the cheats in the menu and go to REFRESH and/or TELEPORT. Choose Refresh. This will help you to get past this bug.

Reactions: BigBonk
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is the artist , he will bail the project at some point if this keep dragging on . And his art is superb all so hard to imitate. If he goes this game is done.
They've actually gone through at least 1-2 other artists on this project already, and they brought on another artist to imitate the current art style so they can (supposedly) increase their art production. That was one of the reasons they completely redid the prologue: to have the new artist(s) remake all the art while expanding the scope of the first act.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The problem is the artist , he will bail the project at some point if this keep dragging on . And his art is superb all so hard to imitate. If he goes this game is done.
The dev have also lost control of the story, to put it simply. They allowed to many fan based choices in and now they are struggling to develop all of the story routes, and the worst part is they still have no nebulous idea on how the game is supposed to end.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
They are kind of forced to do it . Since these people are the paying ones. And they demand that kind of content. Like the breeding ranch zoo scenes. As for the artist i very much doubt they will find an other artist like Ganassa if he leaves the project. We can only hope the devs will put their shit together and start developing contend to push the story , not more silly side quests.

Reactions: Ekcho666

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
They are kind of forced to do it . Since these people are the paying ones. And they demand that kind of content. Like the breeding ranch zoo scenes. As for the artist i very much doubt they will find an other artist like Ganassa if he leaves the project. We can only hope the devs will put their shit together and start developing contend to push the story , not more silly side quests.
They should have fleshed out their original vision first, and then creating other routes afterwards. More impotantly they are not under obligation to deliver exactly what everyone wants, as the subscription is for a vision of a game that the devs envisioned.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
No, it's not
I have made this point several months ago but it's good to repeat it every once in a while.

Assuming this game gets 2 updates (and this is a very optimistic estimate considering the recent trend) per year with each one increasing the progression by 0.1 in the title, it would take roughly....2 years and half to get to 0.30. Let's take this further and see how long to completion

0.2 per year (lol, sure) so that mean it would take about 35 years. Let's add the previous 2.5 and we're looking at almost 40 years of development with current pace.

Totally not a scam :whistle:

Reactions: Scavedro

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
I have made this point several months ago but it's good to repeat it every once in a while.

Assuming this game gets 2 updates (and this is a very optimistic estimate considering the recent trend) per year with each one increasing the progression by 0.1 in the title, it would take roughly....2 years and half to get to 0.30. Let's take this further and see how long to completion

0.2 per year (lol, sure) so that mean it would take about 35 years. Let's add the previous 2.5 and we're looking at almost 40 years of development with current pace.

Totally not a scam :whistle:
A game being slow in development doesn't make it a scam

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The dev deserves it for dragging this shit through the mud for so long.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
A game being slow in development doesn't make it a scam

We are way beyond slow. Please don't insult mine and everyone's else intelligence with that kind of claims.

For a game that has been for almost 7 years in development and looking at over 3 DECADES more in the most promising scenario before its completion, well.....I'd suggest you pretend I just gave you the wittiest comeback ever since you are already good enough at kidding yourself with this game release :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes