Oscillopsia

Aug 23, 2019
At the beginning of the game, when you escape from the torturing guards, there is a village afterwards. There is an inn, then after the toilet event I get stuck in the wall.
I went into the gallery and then out, saved it, restarted it, but it keeps getting stuck and I can't get it unstuck.
Any tips?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ister1

Jul 6, 2021
"Go to the cheats in the menu and choose Refresh and/or teleport. Now you have to click Refresh to bypass this bug."

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I really hope that the developers will not abandon this project, which they have been working on for a long time... The game is worthy of it, it has already been re-produced several times. The main thing is to maintain a balance of power with desires, otherwise the output will again be an unfinished project(

Reactions: bobi121

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thats a bummer, the sister questline is quite small right now, so if they expand it I may give a try once again, but right now, for futa content, its not worth the download
Points of view, for me, the sister questline is basically only futa, and from the gallery, seems to be more than half the content in that location, so it is already too much for people not in futa :p :) - no, I am not really complaining, you have the right to your "kinks", just could not avoid the tempation of making the joke :)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Points of view, for me, the sister questline is basically only futa, and from the gallery, seems to be more than half the content in that location, so it is already too much for people not in futa :p :) - no, I am not really complaining, you have the right to your "kinks", just could not avoid the tempation of making the joke :)
I am kinda meh about Futa personally but i really dislike seeing Claire having a dick. Such a waste of such a beautiful and full of life woman.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I am kinda meh about Futa personally but i really dislike seeing Claire having a dick. Such a waste of such a beautiful and full of life woman.
Nah, its an upgrade imo. Now she can put that life in other women.

The first time I went about playing this game, I made sure to avoid all sex scenes involving men because I consider every dick going in claire to be a waste to such a beautiful and full of life woman, considering most of the men in this game are lower than filth, with some exceptions.

Reactions: cm4000

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I generally play virgin runs regardless, but that's mostly because i enjoy playing games in ways they aren't intended to. Claire is no exception.

That said, i do enjoy the effects of having decent stats on those encounters, makes it feel my efforts are paying off.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gonnakms

loopydemon

Aug 16, 2019
I played this game a while ago - it was great! I was wondering though, the game ons team is $20, but you could also subscribe to their patron and have access to all of their games? It would make more sense to hop on patreon, right?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I played this game a while ago - it was great! I was wondering though, the game ons team is $20, but you could also subscribe to their patron and have access to all of their games? It would make more sense to hop on patreon, right?
Hmm... Yes and no. I think the main benefit of Steam would be that you don't need to pay every month and still get all the updates (with the exception of stuff that's banned on Steam). Patreon does get you access to all their games, but only for however long you're subscribed -- once you cancel your monthly, when that expires you'll be back on the free releases track, only a little ahead for having a 'paid' version so the next update or two will likely add little you haven't already seen.

You do get an HD art pack every four months though.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
I generally play virgin runs regardless, but that's mostly because i enjoy playing games in ways they aren't intended to. Claire is no exception.

That said, i do enjoy the effects of having decent stats on those encounters, makes it feel my efforts are paying off.
i do that as well virgin run always and then i start exploring the game however i want

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Now I'm trying different RPGs, but this one is still the best for me. I like the parameter system itself, unlike the level one, it looks fresher and does not require hard grinding. But regarding other interesting mechanics, it would be possible to add rebirth / start the game from the beginning, but with the preservation of the gallery in order to collect all the scenes in one save and go through those choices that might not have been available earlier (I'm sorry if this possibility has already been implemented, then correct me). And please offer something similar with animals and parameters rather than levels

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Now I'm trying different RPGs, but this one is still the best for me. I like the parameter system itself, unlike the level one, it looks fresher and does not require hard grinding. But regarding other interesting mechanics, it would be possible to add rebirth / start the game from the beginning, but with the preservation of the gallery in order to collect all the scenes in one save and go through those choices that might not have been available earlier (I'm sorry if this possibility has already been implemented, then correct me). And please offer something similar with animals and parameters rather than levels
If I'm not mistaken you can just do a playthrough once and unlock the rest by buying inside the Gallery with the Monster Tokens you find around when exploring the map.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
If I'm not mistaken you can just do a playthrough once and unlock the rest by buying inside the Gallery with the Monster Tokens you find around when exploring the map.
Yes, but I'm talking about opening all the scenes myself. It seems more interesting to me this way

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
I figured that since we are in the same boat and trying different RPG games, I've also tried many over the years and some of my favourites on this site are: Third Crisis, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Detective of Steam City, Liz and the tower grimoire, Succulence -- Along with this one.

Oh, and of course Karryns Prison, but I think everyone and their grandmother love that game.

Hope you find some more good ones while you wait for this to update, happy fapping (y)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes