RedMakyura

Apr 21, 2023
Does using cheat for skill/stats break the game? I mean how will the game determine how claire reacts if they are all high?
Nah, cheat skills for well. And i guess the game determines Claire reactios based on the highest stats. No idea what it will do if they are all the exact same.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
It would be great if someone could put the answer on the front page. Because this question comes up every now and then. Every few posts about the differences in the version of the game.

This is the original response from one of the game's developers:

Hello all, as you may all know there are presently three versions of Claire's Quest. However, since there's been a lot of confusion over the name 'Complete Edition' (people keep assuming it is the complete state of the game in progress), we're going to rename it 'the Collector's Edition'.
---
1. The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.
---
2. The Steam-exclusive version, or 'Gold Edition', has no Urchins or shotacon content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by our publisher to make up for it...
---
3. Finally, 'The Collector's Edition' of Claire's Quest includes all of the above content...
Where does one get the collector edition?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The version that you download here has everything as far as i can tell is the full version - the "Win" version. How it definitely has the shotacon content , as for the Showgirls im not sure but as far as i know there is not real sex content related to that quest in the current development so you are not losing much even if the quest is missing. But im like 90 % possessive this here is the "complete" version containing all.

Oraios223

Feb 28, 2019
can't move in empyrean,try download saves from others can anybody give me save after this quest?
the save when you confront mother with fairies and trying save her

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone know why my quest is cut in half like there is no the rest of description and missing the objective point View attachment 3138911
As someone above wrote. The game has a lot of bugs. And it doesn't look like they will fix them soon. In addition, in many places you can get stuck in the wall. And only teleportation helps. I recommend with a guide to play when you get stuck. And do not suggest what is written.

Reactions: voltairepop
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes