Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You get to choose two paths, each introducing new events and quests. The dangerous route has a timer, five days i think and it introduces the player more into the plot of the story. Also it shows more in detail how the master race known as pigmen operate and what is their culture. It is not hard at all so don't let the word "dangerous" influence your decision.
Does it only affect prologue quests or am i missing out after prologue because i picked easier route?

Right now i met her mother and am talking to some crazy lady to give food to refugees.
Like do the main quests change after prologue depending which route you went in the beginning

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
You know. About the virginity. As I can recall, the only time this is mentioned is when Ashley is caught, tortured in the castle and send with the pirates (not sure) and send as slave or to the pit.

Anywhere else? None. It would be nice if this is saying in the stats or something. (Or is it already, but I seems to overlook this all the time?) If you know what I mean.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You know. About the virginity. As I can recall, the only time this is mentioned is when Ashley is caught, tortured in the castle and send with the pirates (not sure) and send as slave or to the pit.

Anywhere else? None. It would be nice if this is saying in the stats or something. (Or is it already, but I seems to overlook this all the time?) If you know what I mean.
Yeah i already asked about sex stats, apparently it doesnt show at all.
Would be interesting if virginity had more focus and higher meaning for sure.
I got caught with enemies and it was never mentioned and then the drunk people caugher her after finishing bar shift but it was not mentioned. So i was like aight, at least i got some money then lol

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Is there any point of saving her virginity?
I tried saving it until she lost it but there was no reaction, so i guess it doesnt matter at all, game will always think she a hoe regardless lol.

Also is there any point of going to dangerous route in prologue, is it like high risk high reward. If not i dont see a point, might go easier route then
The dangerous route has a more active role in (possibly) saving your mother and, if you finish in the least amount of days possible, a friend of hers as well. Not sure if picking the easy route has her mother show up with the refugee camp in Valois, but i'd say that's a major difference between the routes as i think it makes her much less traumatized if you free her before she can get corrupted.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
The dangerous route has a more active role in (possibly) saving your mother and, if you finish in the least amount of days possible, a friend of hers as well. Not sure if picking the easy route has her mother show up with the refugee camp in Valois, but i'd say that's a major difference between the routes as i think it makes her much less traumatized if you free her before she can get corrupted.
She does show up and she is traumat8zed from the orcs. I got a quest to help her now somehow. So i guess all the quests actually do show up just slightly different maybe which is fine i guess, im not missing out i hope.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Wonder which version is better in term of erotic scenes? Steam or the Patreon version.
their are three versions.

Steam - which had content some questionable content removed and replaced with exclusive extras

Black - which has all the removed content but not the extra steam stuff.

the Gold version is basically the
Steam version and the black combined

as a higher patreon reward tier
The answer is literally a page back...

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
not burn stump on anyone’s crusade.
but who cares.
we’re all here getting it for free anyway.

unless your one of the rare folks who actually go and try to support the Devs!
in which i say thanks for keeping the industry alive

Jan 28, 2018
their are three versions.

Steam - which had content some questionable content removed and replaced with exclusive extras

Black - which has all the romoved conent but not the extra steam stuff.

the Gold version is basically the
Steam version and the black combined

as a higher patreon reward tier
But the steam store page has it as "Claire's Quest: Gold. So the steam version is the gold version? the patreon one has to be a different one, then, I assume.
I'm thinking of buying the steam version, but I want to make sure how much content the steam version has removed.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Man any news about the update progression ? Can some one at least point me to a site where the devs post so i know whats going on.
As far as I know there is only the Patreon/Steam (link on first page of the thread), the X account (ex-twitter) but they just repost random arts and the Discord server. (which mostly has bug posts and discussions)

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Man any news about the update progression ? Can some one at least point me to a site where the devs post so i know whats going on.
Look on Steam Claire's Quest F.A.Q. & New Player Resources. Only Discord

The next update will appear in April 2024 at the earliest

• Wow
Reactions: Lascivious Pneuma

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How do you get these scenes?
First one i don't know, but the second is when you take the Easy Path in the prologue. In the forest, there's a nomad girl selling medicines that keeps a drugged up Pigboss in her cellar. She confronts you when you find out and try to leave, and that scene triggers if you get chloroformed and she tosses you in the cell with it.

If you're curious, there's a variation if you choose to overpower and chloroform her instead, where she's the one that gets locked in the cell.

HighKiller92

Nov 28, 2021
Look on Steam Claire's Quest F.A.Q. & New Player Resources. Only Discord

The next update will appear in April 2024 at the earliest
They have said in Twitter that the game will get updates in November and December of this year.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes