bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hello. Is there a place where the art packs are shared? If not can the kind patrons who provide us with this game here for a long time share them? I am particularly interested in the older ones with pig men, spider goddesses, eldritch etc. Of course sharing the newer ones is out of the question as it should. I am in love with the art style so much and would like to enjoy it as just images as well. Please?

Jul 4, 2017
Hello. Is there a place where the art packs are shared? If not can the kind patrons who provide us with this game here for a long time share them? I am particularly interested in the older ones with pig men, spider goddesses, eldritch etc. Of course sharing the newer ones is out of the question as it should. I am in love with the art style so much and would like to enjoy it as just images as well. Please?
I don't know if there's a difference between the art packs and the artwork from the game, but if you download the game you'll have access to all the in-game pictures in the files. From the game folder go through the following folders: "www" - "img" - "pictures" to see everything.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I don't know if there's a difference between the art packs and the artwork from the game, but if you download the game you'll have access to all the in-game pictures in the files. From the game folder go through the following folders: "www" - "img" -d thus"pictures" to see everything.
I am aware of this. The reason for my post is because in their discord there are some images that are around 2k res while some are much smaller and kinda blurry. I figured that maybe they release them separately via Art Packs from those in the game with higher quality but a few moments ago the devs replied that there are no separate art releases that differ in quality. I don't understand how the in-game images that are in the game dir. are lower quality than those we see in game. Really wondering.

Jul 4, 2017
I am aware of this. The reason for my post is because in their discord there are some images that are around 2k res while some are much smaller and kinda blurry. I figured that maybe they release them separately via Art Packs from those in the game with higher quality but a few moments ago the devs replied that there are no separate art releases that differ in quality. I don't understand how the in-game images that are in the game dir. are lower quality than those we see in game. Really wondering.
Yeah, I've always thought the same thing when it comes to comparing the in-game images to the ones in the files. I definitely understand your question now, because I'd have assumed the art pack would feature higher resolution images than that too. Maybe it depends on which artist made what piece? That's the only reason I can think for why there'd be a difference between some.

Glad you got an answer at least.

Reactions: bobi121

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Just wanna ask, is Chaire's Quest and Claire's Quest Gold the same game? Or is it a sequel
their are three versions.

Steam - which had content some questionable content removed and replaced with exclusive extras

Black - which has all the romoved conent but not the extra steam stuff.

the Gold version is basically the
Steam version and the black combined

as a higher patreon reward tier

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Is there any point of saving her virginity?
I tried saving it until she lost it but there was no reaction, so i guess it doesnt matter at all, game will always think she a hoe regardless lol.

Also is there any point of going to dangerous route in prologue, is it like high risk high reward. If not i dont see a point, might go easier route then

Veximily

Aug 13, 2021
Dangerous, from my understanding just means that there's a chance of a bad ending if you pick the wrong options or fail the wrong skill check.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Also is there any point of going to dangerous route in prologue, is it like high risk high reward. If not i dont see a point, might go easier route then
You get to choose two paths, each introducing new events and quests. The dangerous route has a timer, five days i think and it introduces the player more into the plot of the story. Also it shows more in detail how the master race known as pigmen operate and what is their culture. It is not hard at all so don't let the word "dangerous" influence your decision.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes