Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
7 years old? Really? I thought about 4-5. I'm not saying that it should definitely already be completed, but I think there should be a lot more content. How many new things have been added by update 25.3? And how long has it been made? That's exactly what I'm talking about. I think that with so many subscribers and a standard team of 3-4 people (I do not claim that this is exactly the case, there may be more or less), each of them is working/moonlighting somewhere else, but it's still quite small. It would be good if we received an update every 1-2 months, which seems unrealistic, but a stable release of new versions every 2-3 months could smooth out the impression of a protracted development.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I agree with it not being a "scam" but the game has plans to be way too big for its own good than lets say, being moderately sized like ogg. The current update plan has resulted with many unfinished questlines that the 3-4 month update schedule cannot realistically have them finished. It will take years before most of them are done like we are talking 2028 with the current pace.
Exactly. It seems like the gameplans change constantly. Example being the recent Baker family content. Considering it was one-off interaction. Now they have full set of sex scenes coming for the Bakers.
If they constantly keep adding up content, the main bulk won't get done as fast. More so when they have one artist who has to do it all.

That being said, CQ has some stupid amount of varied content.
I think that with so many subscribers and a standard team of 3-4 people (I do not claim that this is exactly the case, there may be more or less), each of them is working/moonlighting somewhere else, but it's still quite small.
Actually, way more.
image_2023-10-26_170431756.png
Some are very likely part time, others full-time devs. But still a lot of people to keep track of and payroll.

Reactions: Ekcho666

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It's conversation about the game. That's the whole point of threads...

Posting 5 comments back to back to repeatedly make the same point is completely redundant and unnecessary, though.
Actually, it's a conversation about the business practices of the dev's and has nothing to do with the game. A conversation about the game would be discussing how to sneak past the pigmen, or solve a quest in Rathpike, or how to start the rogue's quests.

I've seen the "patreon scam/milking" argument on multiple threads and on most they got nuked for being off-topic.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
So when is he gonna add more breeding ranch content?
Fairly sure it's going to be a while before they do. Mainly because breeding ranch has already good amount of content to it.
If I'm not mistaken, they did redesign a character in there and that was the last of it.

Jul 4, 2017
Actually, it's a conversation about the business practices of the dev's and has nothing to do with the game. A conversation about the game would be discussing how to sneak past the pigmen, or solve a quest in Rathpike, or how to start the rogue's quests.

I've seen the "patreon scam/milking" argument on multiple threads and on most they got nuked for being off-topic.
That's always what happens when a game hasn't been updated for over half a year. It's not your job to police it.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
On top of continuing to expand new side content :unsure:
Then deciding they gotta add more islands with their own themes for content. What remains now is to set a new deadline.
Except they kind of pushed themselves into a corner by giving the deadline at the first place. More so when Claire's Quest is now a bit less about Claire as she's accumulating fair amount of female friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
That's always what happens when a game hasn't been updated for over half a year. It's not your job to police it.
I'm not policing it, just expressing my frustration at having to scroll through post after post of the same arguments back and forth with no resolution in sight. And suggesting that each side just accept that the other side has a different opinion and move on.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
I seem to have somehow seen messages in this thread that patreons can ask/order their own quests/cross lines from developers. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not policing it, just expressing my frustration at having to scroll through post after post of the same arguments back and forth with no resolution in sight. And suggesting that each side just accept that the other side has a different opinion and move on.
Totally fair. Frustration always boils over in threads with controversial elements of the game development; and the longer that controversy lasts, the more the same arguments get repeated ad nauseum.

But when there's nothing else to talk about, that's just how it goes. (Still better than the constantly repeated questions about the different versions that pops up every couple pages, lol).

I seem to have somehow seen messages in this thread that patreons can ask/order their own quests/cross lines from developers. Does anyone know how much it costs?
I don't think this exists anymore. There used to be a patreon tier that allowed users to commission questlines/content, but that's since been removed. That's how content like the Breeding Ranch came to exist.

• Wow
Reactions: VannDeVries

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Shouldn't be a thing anymore considering how much the project has grown and how much they have on their hands now.
Would've honestly loved to commission something like a questline too but I guess that would cost a small fortune :ROFLMAO:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Shouldn't be a thing anymore considering how much the project has grown and how much they have on their hands now.
Would've honestly loved to commission something like a questline too but I guess that would cost a small fortune :ROFLMAO:
I guess you could make a power move and commission the next island :p

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, I need some advice- I want to buy the game ( !) But I heard that the game does not differ significantly from the Patreon version (it seems like there are a COUPLE of scenes with children missing), for me this is NOT a significant loss... or are there significant differences? I don’t want to support Patreon(in principle).
Discount for 2 more days, please reply as quickly as possible, thank you.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hello, I need some advice- I want to buy the game ( !) But I heard that the game does not differ significantly from the Patreon version (it seems like there are a COUPLE of scenes with children missing), for me this is NOT a significant loss... or are there significant differences? I don’t want to support Patreon(in principle).
Discount for 2 more days, please reply as quickly as possible, thank you.
As far as i know Steam doesn't have shota (kids) and incest.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
As far as i know Steam doesn't have shota (kids) and incest.
As I understand it 1) Work as a nanny (maid) where is the guy, and 2) Slum alley... If that’s all, then I’ll buy it... although it’s a very strange position to ban these scenes, but a pass of a more (serious) nature...
3)I also remembered the Ghost House (exorcism of the spirit from the boy)... that seems to be all..

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
As I understand it 1) Work as a nanny (maid) where is the guy, and 2) Slum alley... If that’s all, then I’ll buy it... although it’s a very strange position to ban these scenes, but a pass of a more (serious) nature...
3)I also remembered the Ghost House (exorcism of the spirit from the boy)... that seems to be all..
There's a quest chain with some orphans i believe that's not in either, with Claire navigating past a number of traps (and getting H'd by underage orphans if she triggers them). Been a while since i played though and i can't recall having run into it any time recently (aside from a scene where Claire got herself tricked into getting stuck in a hole in the wall), though my stats tend to be high on Defiance and Intrigue so i may just have avoided triggering them.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
132133.PNG
Hello i have a question
Is this the end of this quest?
I collected top-grade beastcum and slime extract from her, but it doesn't proceed.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes