analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone, this game used to be my favorite back when it updated frequently. Have you any recommandation of similar games ? I like how the sex scenes are treated and the story and choice based content withouth grinding. Also anal is my top kink so any game with solid anal scene would be gladly welcomed :)

(Already played Overgrown genesis, and it was an absolute blast)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone, this game used to be my favorite back when it updated frequently. Have you any recommandation of similar games ? I like how the sex scenes are treated and the story and choice based content withouth grinding. Also anal is my top kink so any game with solid anal scene would be gladly welcomed :)

(Already played Overgrown genesis, and it was an absolute blast)
Crimson Veil is pretty nice.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
But the steam store page has it as "Claire's Quest: Gold. So the steam version is the gold version? the patreon one has to be a different one, then, I assume.
I'm thinking of buying the steam version, but I want to make sure how much content the steam version has removed.
It would be great if someone could put the answer on the front page. Because this question comes up every now and then. Every few posts about the differences in the version of the game.

This is the original response from one of the game's developers:

Hello all, as you may all know there are presently three versions of Claire's Quest. However, since there's been a lot of confusion over the name 'Complete Edition' (people keep assuming it is the complete state of the game in progress), we're going to rename it 'the Collector's Edition'.
---
1. The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.
---
2. The Steam-exclusive version, or 'Gold Edition', has no Urchins or shotacon content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by our publisher to make up for it...
---
3. Finally, 'The Collector's Edition' of Claire's Quest includes all of the above content...

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
First one i don't know, but the second is when you take the Easy Path in the prologue. In the forest, there's a nomad girl selling medicines that keeps a drugged up Pigboss in her cellar. She confronts you when you find out and try to leave, and that scene triggers if you get chloroformed and she tosses you in the cell with it.

If you're curious, there's a variation if you choose to overpower and chloroform her instead, where she's the one that gets locked in the cell.
I got the scene with the nomad girl after overpowering her but I can't get claire's variant. I just goes straight to the game over screen. :unsure:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I got the scene with the nomad girl after overpowering her but I can't get claire's variant. I just goes straight to the game over screen. :unsure:
If i recall, you need to smack the bottle from her hand without having enough Defiance or Intrigue (forgot which one) to keep hold of it. It'll break and since she's the one with a face mask you'll succumb to the chloroform.

It's still a game over, but you should get to see the CG.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
It would be great if someone could put the answer on the front page. Because this question comes up every now and then. Every few posts about the differences in the version of the game.

This is the original response from one of the game's developers:

Hello all, as you may all know there are presently three versions of Claire's Quest. However, since there's been a lot of confusion over the name 'Complete Edition' (people keep assuming it is the complete state of the game in progress), we're going to rename it 'the Collector's Edition'.
---
1. The 'standard' version of Claire's Quest, ie. the Patreon Version, or the 'Black Edition', includes the Urchins Questline and shotacon content, and related sidequests - but not the Showgirls Questline in Valos.
---
2. The Steam-exclusive version, or 'Gold Edition', has no Urchins or shotacon content, but in it's place has the Showgirls Questline sponsored by our publisher to make up for it...
---
3. Finally, 'The Collector's Edition' of Claire's Quest includes all of the above content...
Added. @ me if it needs any changes.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
No one knows. Some of the people here say after New year , other say next month. Some say the game is abandoned.

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
If i recall, you need to smack the bottle from her hand without having enough Defiance or Intrigue (forgot which one) to keep hold of it. It'll break and since she's the one with a face mask you'll succumb to the chloroform.

It's still a game over, but you should get to see the CG.
I tried it with different stats but Claire always passes out after the bottle breaks and there no CG afterward. She never holds the bottle unless I lunge at her.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I tried it with different stats but Claire always passes out after the bottle breaks and there no CG afterward. She never holds the bottle unless I lunge at her.
Okay, let me take a look.

2 Intrigue to spot the trapdoor: 1700769948047.png

3 Defiance will give the option to Lunge at her: 1700770234163.png

Lunging at her wrests the bottle from her hands, and you can choose several outcomes, among them locking her up with the Pigboss (scene), feeding her what she tried to feed you (killing her) or Releasing her, which kicks you out of her house.

I tried several different stat combinations and they ahd the same outcomes, so i loaded up my own save and looked through the Gallery, and it seems that CG is used somewhere else. It seems to be the encounter CG if you try and find Marie's ring and hide from the Pigboss in the wrong place. You can still see the cell background from Gilly's basement in it too, so i guess i misremembered based on the background.

In the gallery, it can be found in the bosses section, unlocked with 2 Monster Tokens.

Reactions: [_Lothric_]

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
Okay, let me take a look.

2 Intrigue to spot the trapdoor: View attachment 3112508

3 Defiance will give the option to Lunge at her: View attachment 3112521

Lunging at her wrests the bottle from her hands, and you can choose several outcomes, among them locking her up with the Pigboss (scene), feeding her what she tried to feed you (killing her) or Releasing her, which kicks you out of her house.

I tried several different stat combinations and they ahd the same outcomes, so i loaded up my own save and looked through the Gallery, and it seems that CG is used somewhere else. It seems to be the encounter CG if you try and find Marie's ring and hide from the Pigboss in the wrong place. You can still see the cell background from Gilly's basement in it too, so i guess i misremembered based on the background.

In the gallery, it can be found in the bosses section, unlocked with 2 Monster Tokens.
Thnx for testing it out. So that means the scene can't be unlocked through gameplay anymore but is still in the gallery. Marie's quest now has a "Swogg" scene instead.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thnx for testing it out. So that means the scene can't be unlocked through gameplay anymore but is still in the gallery. Marie's quest now has a "Swogg" scene instead.
Yeah, there have been some map updates i hadn't seen before too. It's been a while since i last went through the refugee camp, i like the Rivermont branch way more so after that Prologue path opened up to link to the main story i haven't visited Hookton since.

ttt_uz

Oct 15, 2021
how much should I pay on patreon for the complete edition and where is the link?
I don't remember the precise amount, but for me, I had $15 plus a Steam purchase. It's not very useful information, to be fair, but the procedure is as follows: you message (in discord) the Architect (a developer of the game), prove you have bought a game/payed on patreon, and he manually gives you a role (at his discord channel) with access to a 'complete link' channel. You will need to text him anyway, so you may ask about the price before making any transactions.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes