RobotBob

Sep 24, 2022
Hi Dev,
thanks for this amazing game. The pictures here I found on your Itchio account. Where can I find these in the game?
I hope that you find the time to expand the different endings, for example with the student or the truckdriver. :)
I think the sundress crotch one is:
1. kiss oliver after the trucker bj
2. keep trucker phone number
3. don't watch veronica and dad fuck (so you end up visiting the trucker, and it goes into an epilogue from there)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The Prostitution tag should be removed, because there is none in the game.

And what's the significance of the Elizaveta storyline? It seems like it might be setting up a future game, or have some relation to a previous one, but if that's the case, there's no explaination whatsoever. It's seems entirely superflous to this particular game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Prostitution is having sex for money, not acting like a total slut. At no point does Clara prostitute herself, and neither does anyone else in the game. Therefore the tag is meaningless and should be removed.
no its not because she doesnt take the money but the muscle from the beginning is her pimp and collects the fees.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
no its not because she doesnt take the money but the muscle from the beginning is her pimp and collects the fees.
I think you're seeing things that aren't there. Clara is dominated by John, and has sex with other guys because he tells her to do it. At no point does John ask the other guys for money. The only scene that shows anything that could remotely be construed as prostitution, is when she goes out to get a soda for John naked, and some guys offer to buy the soda for her, if she has sex with them. Because she's walking around naked, those guys assume she must be a hooker. But of course she isn't. She's just a dirty slut, that wants to be forced to do degrading shit.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
This game makes me think of what could´ve been. The Dev is very talented and knows how to create a good game with a kinky story.
But this game could´ve been so much more if it wasn´t so rushed in it´s development and took a breath once in a while.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
i wish there would be more to this game, the endings come a bit abrupt and lack scenes to me, where John corrupts Clara slower and she´s less into it
Yeah so true. You also had multiple endings where the dev could´ve put so much content to get there and even expand more on the ending paths.

Reactions: Envoye and Priappus

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Damn, this is a nice game! Although a bit short (5 minutes) to my taste. And I don't quite understand the tags either. Vaginal sex? Oral sex? Wtf?! All in all a nice, wholesome story. 10/10 Recommended.:giggle:(y)

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I released The Theater of Sinners last alpha not that long ago and I had some renders of Clara lying around that I never finished... so... I thought I would give Clara some renders of love while I am still not 100% immersed in the next Theater version. Not including this in the game or anything to not give false hopes of expanding this any time soon.

Not giving much thought to the dialogs, both them and renders a bit unpolished, but the idea was something like this. Pissing content notice (OPTIONAL, just choose not to defile Clara, well... I mean... defile her a bit less).

---------------------

Paying the waitress another visit... (reminder, the waitress refers to Clara and her dad as "Daddy and daddy's little whore.")

clara (thinks): oh shit ! dad is pushing like crazy... he is out of himself !
waitress: Fuck the little whore daddy ! Fuck her harder !!

8-4.png

waitress: Do you like seeing your sweet little whore eating pussy while you fuck her like a mad man ?

8-2-3.png

waitress: Harder daddy ! Fuck her like she deserves !
waitress: Keep eating little whore...

8-3-3.png

clara (thinks): Shit... every time I stop a bit she chokes me harder...

8-3-4.png

waitress: So, what do you think daddy...
waitress: Shall we disgrace your little whore even further ?
clara (thinks): Disgrace me ? What does she mean ?

8-1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waitress: Mmmmm... I can't wait for your next visit... what shall we do with you little whore ?

----------------------- End of scene -----------------------

And in a World where Elizaveta Green trips on some stairs, gets hits by a bus or something... Tom and Clara adopted Paula and...

4.png

... lived happy ever after.

The (alternate) End
-- scene black --

Clara: So... daddy...

1-2.png

Clara: "What do you think ? Do we go to see the waitress next weekend ?"

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
how do i get this scene?

EDIT: nevermind found it

Last edited:

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
care to elaborate? Can´t remember that one
i followed this, specifically number 4
Hi there. I made a diagram of all possible routes. A couple are not in the gallery since well, they don't add much.

View attachment 2300289

How-to ?

1. Start on the blue one { easy so far ;) }
2. Green bubbles enable endings. To reach an ending, the green bubble must be passed through.
3. Grey bubbles are endings. If you enable the required bubbles and are on the appropriate path, they will trigger.
4. Dad Sharing requires two green bubbles (x2)
5. Elizaveta & Paula last cinematic only triggers if Daddy accepts the job.
6. The male MC joke only triggers if 5 triggers.

Hopefully it helps everyone reaching all possible endings. I haven't given much thought if another diagram would be easier. In theory the decision tree could work, but it would have too many duplicated branches.

I hope it's clear & cheers !

initme

Oct 9, 2023
i followed this, specifically number 4
Thanks. And what a fantastic game!
Hi there. I made a diagram of all possible routes. A couple are not in the gallery since well, they don't add much.

View attachment 2300289

How-to ?

2. Green bubbles enable endings. To reach an ending, the green bubble must be passed through.
3. Grey bubbles are endings. If you enable the required bubbles and are on the appropriate path, they will trigger.

Hopefully it helps everyone reaching all possible endings. I haven't given much thought if another diagram would be easier. In theory the decision tree could work, but it would have too many duplicated branches.

Thanks, and what a fantastic game!

View attachment 2300289

How-to ?

Thanks, and what a fantastic game!

View attachment 2300289

How-to ?

Thanks, what a fantastic game!

Reactions: Priappus
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes