JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022

jjdking

Sep 18, 2019
Just had my positive review detailing where I place this game in terms of its quality to what its tagged for. Nothing inappropriate, nothing but a positive take and a reason. MODS here flagged it and removed it for "Inappropriate Content", I question if the Mod either A.) Speaks fluent english and understands everything I said in my review, because their profile has me feeling otherwise, or B.) may not like the dev, why else ninja out positive reviews? Careful guys, watch your Ps and Qs.

• Wow
Reactions: Envoye

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Won't there be a sequel to this amazing game?
One day probably. But adding an extra day to smooth things out will screw the title =D

On the other hand I am also getting "better" at this. This game conveys feelings a bit better than the Theater in its beginnings while still keeping the sharp & straight to the point style. This is because I am still adapting my narrative to a more "visual" one, plus I am getting better at rendering. Expanding this game is a known quantity and I kind of like exploring.

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Fantastic game, I see that you now have an itch.io page, I respect that you haven't gone full Patreon/SubscribeStart but you deserve so much more than other devs who barely shit out an update that's 15 minutes of content every 6 months and make 10k or more.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if there are any kinks/fetishes you will never include in your games, as well as if there are any you would include but can't for legal reasons (or otherwise).

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Fantastic game, I see that you now have an itch.io page, I respect that you haven't gone full Patreon/SubscribeStart but you deserve so much more than other devs who barely shit out an update that's 15 minutes of content every 6 months and make 10k or more.

Anyway, I'm curious to know if there are any kinks/fetishes you will never include in your games, as well as if there are any you would include but can't for legal reasons (or otherwise).
I will never do underage people. Like ever. It is a red line that I am not willing to cross. Other than that anything is "possible" whenever it is legal.

I actually regret putting this game for free or support. I mean, I literally made more in a week of pizza delivering 25 years ago, tips only. I'd have preferred not knowing it.

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
I will never do underage people. Like ever. It is a red line that I am not willing to cross. Other than that anything is "possible" whenever it is legal.
Fair enough, even though Clara doesn't really look a day over 18 :devilish:

I actually regret putting this game for free or support. I mean, I literally made more in a week of pizza delivering 25 years ago, tips only. I'd have preferred not knowing it.
Yeah that sucks, I wonder if you would have more success with a more traditional subscription-based method. The game would still end up here 5 minutes after its release, but it's the case for every game, whether they make 5$ or 5000$, so in my opinion there's nothing to lose. All the best to you.

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Fair enough, even though Clara doesn't really look a day over 18 :devilish:
I don't know. My wife got asked for her ID while buying wine on the supermarket when she was 25. She was also denied entrance in a club a couple of years later, when the security guy saw her ID he smirked at the absurdity of the situation. Age and looks are totally different things.

Important is that no on screen sex will happen with under age characters or they will be depicted in sexual situations that involves them directly.

Reactions: Envoye and ThisIsOk

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
Veronica sadist end or the waitress end are sadly not in in depth.

There was so much to do, my imagination is running wild but no game to play those event till the very end.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S : Anyone know games when a daughter eat out their evil/dominant mother/dad's girlfriend ? I just love it and there is no specific tag for it.

Reactions: buff

katarakta

May 31, 2020
this game is awesome, but it seems I can't find all the endings...does anyone have a walkthrough or guide for the split decision points? 10x
p.s.: dev keep it up with these games ;)

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Hi Dev,
thanks for this amazing game. The pictures here I found on your Itchio account. Where can I find these in the game?
I hope that you find the time to expand the different endings, for example with the student or the truckdriver. :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi Dev,
thanks for this amazing game. The pictures here I found on your Itchio account. Where can I find these in the game?
I hope that you find the time to expand the different endings, for example with the student or the truckdriver. :)
she bend over is the father sharing ending. dont remember the crotch exposure one.

Reactions: Envoye
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes