Mediterraneon

Oct 7, 2021
What an amazing game. Caught many off guard. Kudos to the talented developer and artists for creating this bold and brave story and unique game. Quality & Passion shows everywhere and excellent character buildup for the female protagonist. I hope the developer will leverage his experience, assets and time invested in creating this game, and use Clara and various characters in other games. We need many more of this style, complete and polished games showing out of nowhere! I would support and download any other game from this developer - eyes closed !

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Yes but just visit the ongoing games section, you'll see that a lot of "devs" (they are more artists than devs) don't follow those versioning rules
I understand that the rules won't always be followed, I'm just saying that the rules are there.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Great visuals, and the writing is so good, so incredibly good... thought no game could ever compete with ToS. Well, I was wrong. And then Clara came into my life, I'm in love :love: :love:

Thanks JustXThings, I found all the endings but still cant stop playing!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This was quite funny as i got the "prude" ending! The dev is calling this prude ending, my god, he must be a little sick in his head to think like that.
Well this is the perfect game for a young guy who has difficult relationships with girls who refuse to suck his little viener, he want to punish them and making them doing nasty things so later he can call them bitch!
I usually like corruption in games but if i have to show my ass to an asshole, so my dickhead of shitty boyfriend can save his nasty ass from spending time in a cell where he's probably gonna get fucked in the ass by all the stinky drunken bums the cops have catched that night, I will pass !!
My god did you see that ugly motherfucker, when i saw him all i wanted is taking him by his pants, crushing his balls, putting him in a dumpster and seal the lid! Maybe it would be still better to pour some gas in the dumpster before and light it up!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this programmer is very talented,and his two games are excellent.I hope he continues to surprise us with great games in the future.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Great game, I really liked it! We need more "evil" games out there, F all that vanilla stuff right :LOL:

Reactions: Akarea

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Great game, I'm liking it. And I realized now it's the same developer of ToS, which I found really ineresting too.
Good job, I'm pretty sure I will support the author (the little I can)

Wizardguybuddyguy

Nov 17, 2017
Also helps if you do it from a fresh unpack and make sure you delete the appdata save files too or it'll just keep showing your persistent unlocks with a new save file. Delete all, unpack game, then unpack the persistent and save in both folders. That's how I got mine to work.
I cant find the files in App Data for the life of me what folder is it saved in ?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Someone can tell me which are the choices that generate the different endings? Now i found only 2 different endings but some scenes are not viewed in the gallery :(

molocoll

Jul 11, 2022
He asked the full gallery indeed...
The gallery unlock it's in the persistent file, copy in saves folder and then you can open all the gallery (1 of john ending have a problem so I put a save of this scene ending)
can share the files that are in the folder callled gallery its in your game folder.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes