thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Whats the appdata folder called? Mine doesnt seem to exist honestly and the files dont work for me to get all the gallery

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Hi there. I made a diagram of all possible routes. A couple are not in the gallery since well, they don't add much.

routes.jpg

How-to ?

1. Start on the blue one { easy so far ;) }
2. Green bubbles enable endings. To reach an ending, the green bubble must be passed through.
3. Grey bubbles are endings. If you enable the required bubbles and are on the appropriate path, they will trigger.
4. Dad Sharing requires two green bubbles (x2)
5. Elizaveta & Paula last cinematic only triggers if Daddy accepts the job.
6. The male MC joke only triggers if 5 triggers.

Hopefully it helps everyone reaching all possible endings. I haven't given much thought if another diagram would be easier. In theory the decision tree could work, but it would have too many duplicated branches.

I hope it's clear & cheers !

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hi there. I made a diagram of all possible routes. A couple are not in the gallery since well, they don't add much.

View attachment 2300289

How-to ?

1. Start on the blue one { easy so far ;) }
2. Green bubbles enable endings. To reach an ending, the green bubble must be passed through.
3. Grey bubbles are endings. If you enable the required bubbles and are on the appropriate path, they will trigger.
4. Dad Sharing requires two green bubbles (x2)
5. Elizaveta & Paula last cinematic only triggers if Daddy accepts the job.
6. The male MC joke only triggers if 5 triggers.

Hopefully it helps everyone reaching all possible endings. I haven't given much thought if another diagram would be easier. In theory the decision tree could work, but it would have too many duplicated branches.

I hope it's clear & cheers !
Thanks for the routes guide! Is there a possibility to insert other events and endings in this game? It's damn good and Clara's facial expressions are very warm. I hope for an update in the future. Thanks again!
P. S. You have created a truly beautiful game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Tom

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Thanks for the routes guide! Is there a possibility to insert other events and endings in this game? It's damn good and Clara's facial expressions are very warm. I hope for an update in the future. Thanks again!
P. S. You have created a truly beautiful game.
Well... you know how bands in concerts play a couple of songs extra when enough people get annoying, right ? Jokes apart, I did this as a small side project. I like the VN and I might expand it at some point, but right now I am going to focus on my other girls for quite a while. I genuinely am super engaged into finishing the first season of The Theater of Sinners.

I also want to make other short stories similar to this one, experimenting a bit with the tags. I even have one with male MC. Trying to pull off incest and "NTR" has been fun but they are not my bread and butter that's for sure. Doing the Veronica parts felt so much easier =D

Reactions: Remigio

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Well... you know how bands in concerts play a couple of songs extra when enough people get annoying, right ? Jokes apart, I did this as a small side project. I like the VN and I might expand it at some point, but right now I am going to focus on my other girls for quite a while. I genuinely am super engaged into finishing the first season of The Theater of Sinners.

I also want to make other short stories similar to this one, experimenting a bit with the tags. I even have one with male MC. Trying to pull off incest and "NTR" has been fun but they are not my bread and butter that's for sure. Doing the Veronica parts felt so much easier =D
I really liked the humiliation and degradation that a normal girl had in turning into a bitch, I liked all the tags you entered including the ass to mouth, the only thing missing at the end was the double penetration or double anal since we were talking about her virgin ass. I'd love to see her in action again with a big gangbang if possible... anyway congrats on the game dude. (y)

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
So first of all: the game is really great and also clearly different than most of the games here. But since I'm not a fan of humiliation, I was particularly interested in the positive paths and endings in the game, i.e. the romantic path with the Dad in particular.

But like many others have already written here: the whole story is too short, with all paths. The story just doesn't have the necessary density to be completely convincing. Much seems only fragmentary and implied. Sure, you can understand what the story and the paths are about. But the story isn't really told, it's just implied in 1-2 scenes very quickly.

After a lot of people wrote here that "The Theater of Sinners" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-theater-of-sinners-v0-2-final-justxthings.117916/ is another game by the author and even better, I played it through. But this game didn't really convince me and isn't really comparable to this game at all. While there are some elements of "Clara Bittersweet Day" in it, it's far too dark and far too humiliating. The game really leaves you depressed (is of course, as always, a matter of taste).

So my request to the author would still be to increase the story density at "Clara Bittersweet Day". Then it could be one of the very best games here.

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021

I also want to make other short stories similar to this one, experimenting a bit with the tags. I even have one with male MC. Trying to pull off incest and "NTR" has been fun, but they are not my bread and butter that's for sure. Doing the Veronica parts felt so much easier =D
I'm missing a scene with John, but without Veronica. She should go by herself to fulfil her desires, may be as a revenge, because Daddy prefers Veronica at her birthday night. And the different endings after "FIN" could be a little bit more than only one picture and a lot of text. :cool:

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
I'm missing a scene with John, but without Veronica. She should go by herself to fulfil her desires, may be as a revenge, because Daddy prefers Veronica at her birthday night. And the different endings after "FIN" could be a little bit more than only one picture and a lot of text. :cool:
Aren't those the John Endings that happen when Tom stops Veronica from mocking Clara ? It is true that I think the John solo ending doesn't have any love epilogues, which could be similar to the Dad solo endings. But I am also unsure whether John would fall for that version of Clara in the first place. She is still totally immature and acting out of spite so it could well be that she ends in the John sharing path anyway.

The abroad university + John ending is actually my preferred. Since it lets Clara slut-up at her own pace with people her age so she doesn't get too fast into the rabbit hole and now she is ready to let her past behind a bit and engage into her own future.

Reactions: Qafqa

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
So first of all: the game is really great and also clearly different than most of the games here. But since I'm not a fan of humiliation, I was particularly interested in the positive paths and endings in the game, i.e. the romantic path with the Dad in particular.

But like many others have already written here: the whole story is too short, with all paths. The story just doesn't have the necessary density to be completely convincing. Much seems only fragmentary and implied. Sure, you can understand what the story and the paths are about. But the story isn't really told, it's just implied in 1-2 scenes very quickly.

After a lot of people wrote here that "The Theater of Sinners" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-theater-of-sinners-v0-2-final-justxthings.117916/ is another game by the author and even better, I played it through. But this game didn't really convince me and isn't really comparable to this game at all. While there are some elements of "Clara Bittersweet Day" in it, it's far too dark and far too humiliating. The game really leaves you depressed (is of course, as always, a matter of taste).

So my request to the author would still be to increase the story density at "Clara Bittersweet Day". Then it could be one of the very best games here.
I agree. Setups are similar, sex is similar, story telling is similar but the story of Paula and Rebeca is far more dark. But it has the "potential", gosh I hate that word, to be really engaging feelings wise. It has the romance tag for a reason. But the characters are way too broken and need to conquer many demons before they can fully humanize.

It's like if I were to write a love story for the Elizaveta character. She has been locked in a cage since she can remember. Not to talk about all the raping, experimenting and other stuff. That's a pretty dark starting point. I think the movie "Ex Machina" did this very well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe with the right character development she could learn trust, but it needs work.

Now, talking about Clara. You hit the nail by saying the story is implied. The thing about the "vanilla'ish" route of Clara and her Dad is that they are basically already in love. But they are refraining themselves from doing anything more. In her case, it's because she only knows that she is happier with her dad than with anybody else, but she doesn't "understand" intimacy. In his case, he is clearly trying to stop his own feelings. Given this setup, we can jump to the triggering switch that leads to them accepting their own feelings, do something about it and move on to a fully committed relationship because everything else except sex was already in place. The focus of the story is the triggering switch, since they being in love is pretty much a given and the consequences of accepting each other feelings is pretty easy to imagine.

IMO, if I were to expand that route it would pretty much be a kinetic novel experience. The pretty much in love already part could be expanded, the consequences of accepting their feelings could be expanded, even a bit of banter in the middle while they are starting the relationship. But which other extra paths could I include ? This short story has already too many different endings from my point of view. It would be more wholesome, probably feel more satisfying if that is the only route the player wants to play, but that is pretty much it. Then people liking more humiliating routes would riot to get their expansion as well. Having different opposing tags in a game is what it has. It's exactly the same in the story of Paula and Rebeca. The player base is conceptually opposed to each other and they expect the sexual aspects of the story to advance in the kinks they preferred. Why wouldn't they ?

But for me ? I am ultimately writing about a dystopian World where darkness is a very present thing and sex blends with protagonists naturally. And I explain that even before jumping to the plot of any of the games so that player is aware of that before downloading the game.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Now, talking about Clara. You hit the nail by saying the story is implied. The thing about the "vanilla'ish" route of Clara and her Dad is that they are basically already in love. But they are refraining themselves from doing anything more. In her case, it's because she only knows that she is happier with her dad than with anybody else, but she doesn't "understand" intimacy. In his case, he is clearly trying to stop his own feelings. Given this setup, we can jump to the triggering switch that leads to them accepting their own feelings, do something about it and move on to a fully committed relationship because everything else except sex was already in place. The focus of the story is the triggering switch, since they being in love is pretty much a given and the consequences of accepting each other feelings is pretty easy to imagine.

IMO, if I were to expand that route it would pretty much be a kinetic novel experience. The pretty much in love already part could be expanded, the consequences of accepting their feelings could be expanded, even a bit of banter in the middle while they are starting the relationship. But which other extra paths could I include ? This short story has already too many different endings from my point of view. It would be more wholesome, probably feel more satisfying if that is the only route the player wants to play, but that is pretty much it. Then people liking more humiliating routes would riot to get their expansion as well. Having different opposing tags in a game is what it has. It's exactly the same in the story of Paula and Rebeca. The player base is conceptually opposed to each other and they expect the sexual aspects of the story to advance in the kinks they preferred. Why wouldn't they ?

But for me ? I am ultimately writing about a dystopian World where darkness is a very present thing and sex blends with protagonists naturally. And I explain that even before jumping to the plot of any of the games so that player is aware of that before downloading the game.
Thanks for your many detailed answers here - this is not a matter of course for every dev. But of course I already figured that from your point of view Clara's story is already told and that you are going to face new challenges.
I will keep watching TOS after you wrote, there will be a romance route as well.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
I just played through this and the other Theater of Sinners game and I have to say: well done! I'm not into abject cruelty, but when the girl is getting off on it, that's a different matter. That sort of wanton, twisted lust is a big turn on, for me anyway.

Anyway, thanks for making this.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Wanted to swing by, its rare that I'm surprised by VNs these days or truly like them, this is one of them. Definitely a wonderful job, will be swinging by your other stuff and supporting. Excellent work.

Jul 23, 2017
God no. It's me just "memeing" a bit.
Ah okay got my hopes up for a femboy/trap/trans protagonist Renpy game with your render qualities haha

Anyway I'm a big fan of Theatre of Sinners and this, well... I don't want to say short story as it was decent in length but short story relative to Theatre of Sinners was really great. Loved the story, loved the renders and loved the multiple endings took quite a bit to hunt them all which was fun as well!

But yeah maybe consider actually making that joke at the end an actual thing I would definitely be up for playing another short story of similar length to Clara Bittersweet Day but then as Oliver after being affected by the drugs. Be it transformed into female or a femboy/trap/trans and then guide him/her along a few choices similar to Clara with different endings. Would so love to play that!

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
:WaitWhat: Why is there a pepper mill in the cover image?
And how does that go together with bittersweet?
:unsure:

sdsdsdfsdfsdfsdf.PNG

It's not a pepper mill, it's a chess piece and because kings and kings are usually crowned by the pope, it's more of a symbol of a sinful thing that can be linked to the cross with God

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes