Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Game is very well done. Nice art, music, animations and lesbian only option. Thumb up for me.
I am little bit confused, who is MC. First i though it's Rebbeca.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So it's a modeling program, like daz? (an not a game, like honey select)
It sort of sits between the two. There are games and things people have created to be used on it, but people also use it to create games, both artwork like here and vr games. Because it is VR and 3d, you need some very powerful hardware to run it, even more than Daz and way more than honey select.

Reactions: dusty stu

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It sort of sits between the two. There are games and things people have created to be used on it, but people also use it to create games, both artwork like here and vr games. Because it is VR and 3d, you need some very powerful hardware to run it, even more than Daz and way more than honey select.
Doubtful that it needs a beefier rig than DAZ because to run DAZ really good you need a monster of a rig.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Doubtful that it needs a beefier rig than DAZ because to run DAZ really good you need a monster of a rig.
You can check out their benchmark thread . VAM 2 is supposed to run better on a broader range of systems, once it is released, but for now you need a powerful CPU with excellent single core performance and a very beefy graphics card if you are doing VR.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You can check out their benchmark thread . VAM 2 is supposed to run better on a broader range of systems, once it is released, but for now you need a powerful CPU with excellent single core performance and a very beefy graphics card if you are doing VR.
Just like you need for DAZ. To be able to use DAZ properly, and render in a reasonable time, you need pretty good hardware because it is really badly optimized because the devs don't give a fuck since they earn enough money as it is. I'd say both need pretty much the same hardware to run really smooth.

Reactions: Abîme and Back

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Clara's Love Hotel [v1.0 Special Edition] [Dumb Koala]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 989 MB

PC / MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
thats the secound game ive tryed from dumb koala. pretty amezing. 8/10 on renders 7/10 on writing . not bad at all my friend. il soon try the girl on a train too,. now on a persomal note about the game: its heavly lesbianism so if you are not into that like me. you might not enjoy it too much. there is very few dick, so expect that. if you are into lesbians( as i know many are) then this is your game, it even has an option to remove the few dicks it has so. but i dont judge the game on my kink preference. overall its a pretty good game, and we should expect great things from this dev. after all the 1 who we shall not name did great things, terrible, but great XD

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes