coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone found a fix for the grey screens yet? I'm almost certain I'm using the correct qqsp version. View attachment 3205841
Yea your program is right...
what gray screens?
Like you click a particular option and you then have no more options or link to click?
Specific actions? could be something broken with a particular part -
Random? then might be a bigger coding problem.

Not many reports on the discord. Also make sure you are starting a new char, no old saves.

Reactions: ChaosEggman

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Yea your program is right...
what gray screens?
Like you click a particular option and you then have no more options or link to click?
Specific actions? could be something broken with a particular part -
Random? then might be a bigger coding problem.

Not many reports on the discord. Also make sure you are starting a new char, no old saves.
The same issues a few others have reported. When waking up from sleeping or taking a shower I'll get a gray screen. 2023-12-27 04_34_46-Qt Quest Soft Player.png

I had this issue on a new save on 0.11 and a new save on 0.12. Didn't have the issue before that but I was many versions back at that point.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The same issues a few others have reported. When waking up from sleeping or taking a shower I'll get a gray screen. View attachment 3208333

I had this issue on a new save on 0.11 and a new save on 0.12. Didn't have the issue before that but I was many versions back at that point.
geez that is 10 update range ... i had it rarely myself(1s)
only with fem mc
it is probably:rolleyes: the random gen stuff deep:poop: within the code :geek: .

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea I have not had any blank screens at least when waking up or post shower in a very long time. I havnt played much since .12, but played plenty in .10 and .11 - ( also edit a few things for myself, but that has nothing to do with scene transitions), but Smallfrie's comment about "random gen stuff" - I play without the entire Sounds folder. Not the first time something in Sounds has caused the game to crash, but maybe in this case its also causing a soft hang.. maybe?..

So for giggles, delete/move your Sounds folder. There are still the random video that has audio to them, but this will at least test a theory.
See if you can also go into the phone's emergency screen and grab snip/copy/paste of the info there just in case anything stands out and post that in the discord.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How can i use relics? and how can i get *The Ring*
(for the bloody :mad: lazy:sleep: insomniaco_O)
The hermit can explain the usage of each relic
you can change active worn relic in your bedroom
sex charged relics activated from your bed if they have enough charge
there is more than one ring in the game
try to sit down ppl watching at downtown
the pawn shop also sells some al be it cursed
.....Shame on you guys girls gurls.... try playing the game and experiment before ask for help or at least look at the wiki:FacePalm:

Reactions: ChaosEggman

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I've done some more testing and think I finally pin-pointed what was causing the grey screen for me. I think it's the "put on clean clothes" morning routine option. Possibly because I was turning it on at the start of the game when I only have 1 outfit so the game was locking up trying to find a clean one?

Maybe someone else could check it out and see if they have the same issue? I'm not part of the discord but maybe someone could pass it on to the dev there too.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I've done some more testing and think I finally pin-pointed what was causing the grey screen for me. I think it's the "put on clean clothes" morning routine option. Possibly because I was turning it on at the start of the game when I only have 1 outfit so the game was locking up trying to find a clean one?

Maybe someone else could check it out and see if they have the same issue? I'm not part of the discord but maybe someone could pass it on to the dev there too.
No the first set of clothes are ugly tardy but cannot be lost grown out no matter how unwashed it is. It will not cause bug!!!
The wardrobe is not the most stable piece of the game.
I managed to reproduce your bug : It happens when there is no registered outfit at all and try to put on a clean outfit that not exist.
So if you want to avoid the gray screen then register your first clothes as an outfit in the wardrobe.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
No the first set of clothes are ugly tardy but cannot be lost grown out no matter how unwashed it is. It will not cause bug!!!
The wardrobe is not the most stable piece of the game.
I managed to reproduce your bug : It happens when there is no registered outfit at all and try to put on a clean outfit that not exist.
So if you want to avoid the gray screen then register your first clothes as an outfit in the wardrobe.
I think my confusion came from me making an outfit but not setting it as a favorite which seems to be what caused the issue. Either way it's a bug that I hope the dev fixes, but once you know about it it's easy enough to avoid for now.

Reactions: coretex

Sacu

Oct 18, 2019
What this ABZ Deodorant do ?There's information when it appear first time ,about some side effect but i didn't get anything

Oct 2, 2017
What this ABZ Deodorant do ?There's information when it appear first time ,about some side effect but i didn't get anything
  • ABZ Deodorant
    Spoiler:
    • New from AMI! This deodorant is testosterone infused so it will add boosts to your dudeBuff score and eventually help you turn more physically male
    • Has a side-effect of randomly giving a boost to your 'male-gender preference'' in sexual partners.
    • in short; taken to extremes this item should turn your MC into a homosexual male char

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
  • ABZ Deodorant
    Spoiler:
    • New from AMI! This deodorant is testosterone infused so it will add boosts to your dudeBuff score and eventually help you turn more physically male
    • Has a side-effect of randomly giving a boost to your 'male-gender preference'' in sexual partners.
    • in short; taken to extremes this item should turn your MC into a homosexual male char
Thanks for the info, I was thinking of trying it to see if it turned the MC into a trap, glad I didn't fall for the trap due to the misleading in-game description about beta males.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the info, I was thinking of trying it to see if it turned the MC into a trap, glad I didn't fall for the trap due to the misleading in-game description about beta males.
Yes it is miss leading. Testosterone infused stuff overdose shall turn the Mc into a hairy muscle bound dude with tiny clit(dick). (because this is what it does in rl aside from significant health risk of course.)

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
author, make a fix: when receiving the exhibitionist trait, show everything, or similar ones, so that the heroine can go out without clothes. otherwise there is a problem with buying clothes, and also when the sewing kit runs out, this also becomes a problem.

thank you in advance

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
author, make a fix: when receiving the exhibitionist trait, show everything, or similar ones, so that the heroine can go out without clothes. otherwise there is a problem with buying clothes, and also when the sewing kit runs out, this also becomes a problem.

thank you in advance
Let me guess you have the super speed power or flying ....and you loose clothes regularly.:eek:
Other wise you can fix clothes at the mall cheap:WeSmart:...the first set is near indestructible....
You can even get the necklace from mansion(auto fix of clothes.:geek:
The bodysuit from wharf district can emulate any set of clothes you have(no cleaning no wear and tear no loss of clothes)(at high lust it tf-into slutty gear):rolleyes:
Lets be frank you just want to walk around naked. :sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes