Caelexa

May 6, 2017
Here’s a list of traits and how to get them (in version 1.0.2):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

- Meditation with the relic can give a random trait between 1 and 30, except for 19, 20 and 27.
- Itty Bitty Committee and Bigger is Better are mutually exclusive. Gaining one removes the other.
- The Were Whore quest can be started by:

Edits: I fixed some errors made by confusing traits with kinks. I found how to get the #46.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CleanSlate-1.0.2Fix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Here’s a list of traits and how to get them (in version 1.0.2):

Notes:

- Meditation with the relic can give a random trait between 1 and 30, except for 19, 20 and 27.
- Itty Bitty Committee and Bigger is Better are mutually exclusive. Gaining one removes the other.
- The Were Whore quest can be started by:
is there an updated list of kinks and how to get them like this one?

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
So does an emergency exit from the post-breeding orgy just completely break the maid/breeding part of the farm? I hit what I thought was a softlock (commands just repeating back and forth and time not advancing despite probably 50+ clicks) and used it to get out but now I can't access the maid job at all.

*edit* nm apparently doing that just bugs out like half the game.

Last edited:

satida

Jan 14, 2018
is there a guide for transformations? i keep getting masculine transformations and turning into a guy during early game.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
is there a guide for transformations? i keep getting masculine transformations and turning into a guy during early game.
Wow:ROFLMAO:(y) how did you do it in blind?..... The game is pushing fem tf from the get go.:sneaky:
Into a guy?:WaitWhat:You do start out as one unless you choose to have boobs during the questions.:unsure:
Oh do not tell me that you watched the ads about flat chested girls at the buss stop, and got them shrink!?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
One other that comes into mind that may confuse you is the fem illusion spell at fairhaven when you claim you are a girl.... it does not come with tf it is just a one time illusion that last 7days.:WeSmart:(so you do not get evicted right away)
Aside from above any male tf is a deliberate action resisting the game flow.:geek:

satida

Jan 14, 2018
Wow:ROFLMAO:(y) how did you do it in blind?..... The game is pushing fem tf from the get go.:sneaky:
Into a guy?:WaitWhat:You do start out as one unless you choose to have boobs during the questions.:unsure:
Oh do not tell me that you watched the ads about flat chested girls at the buss stop, and got them shrink!?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
One other that comes into mind that may confuse you is the fem illusion spell at fairhaven when you claim you are a girl.... it does not come with tf it is just a one time illusion that last 7days.:WeSmart:(so you do not get evicted right away)
Aside from above any male tf is a deliberate action resisting the game flow.:geek:
yea i have no idea how it happens every time. i did not look at the poster at the bus stop, everytime i start the game i start as flat chested i never saw any options to choose size. i did manage to get a-cup breasts but my profile would still at best be kind of masculine trans and a guy at worst. maybe its a bug.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
yea i have no idea how it happens every time. i did not look at the poster at the bus stop, everytime i start the game i start as flat chested i never saw any options to choose size. i did manage to get a-cup breasts but my profile would still at best be kind of masculine trans and a guy at worst. maybe its a bug.
Nope it is not a bug.
The change is slow if you do not go out but for work and jerk of often.
For slow tf try to sleep while horny.
For any other tf.... explore... near 50-70% actions leads to or influence tf.
For exact statistics phone menu-- gray gear icon above cheat
Automatic actions can also a help guiding can be find phone menu--- blue icon
Just remember near anything you do influences tf.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
So does an emergency exit from the post-breeding orgy just completely break the maid/breeding part of the farm? I hit what I thought was a softlock (commands just repeating back and forth and time not advancing despite probably 50+ clicks) and used it to get out but now I can't access the maid job at all.

*edit* nm apparently doing that just bugs out like half the game.
geez you are free after you get pregnant.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, a little frustrated, the clue for the silver bra says at the cemetery, been looking in and around it for 3 weeks in-game time, and nothing. It seems the first 2-3 pieces are quick to get, but the last 2 pieces seem to take 2+ days to get, getting a little pissed off here

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes