BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I like this game but every time I have tried it I end up with insanely huge knockers. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong to avoid it.
Talk to the homeless man and you can block physical changes, or use decrease potions which are generally Black + Other color. Can't remember the specific one for breasts but I think it was blue. Haven't the foggiest what to do through natural actions but I believe there is a method.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Talk to the homeless man and you can block physical changes, or use decrease potions which are generally Black + Other color. Can't remember the specific one for breasts but I think it was blue. Haven't the foggiest what to do through natural actions but I believe there is a method.
You also transform faster if you go around being horny which the Gypsy tells you the first time she calls you after the prologue.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I like this game but every time I have tried it I end up with insanely huge knockers. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong to avoid it.
Occasionally you get dreams about how it would feeel to have larger breasts.
Waking up, screaming, instead of using the option that "it feels nice" should be very helpful in order to avoid further breast growth

Reactions: rafkin

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Occasionally you get dreams about how it would feeel to have larger breasts.
Waking up, screaming, instead of using the option that "it feels nice" should be very helpful in order to avoid further breast growth
Be aware that if you read Bimbo magazine you will acquire a trait called "Bigger is Better," which will eliminate the possibility of saying no to larger breasts.

Reactions: rafkin

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Going through the Images folder I've encountered a whole subfolder for High School. I've never even seen the high school in the game, how does one encounter it? Is it a male-only encounter?

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
One thing I'd like to suggest is that the MC should eventually have the option of joining in the sexual hijinks on the bus rather than just exposing herself. In fact, more public sex options (complete with getting caught sometimes) would be welcome.

Reactions: askqer
Mar 14, 2018
One thing I'd like to suggest is that the MC should eventually have the option of joining in the sexual hijinks on the bus rather than just exposing herself. In fact, more public sex options (complete with getting caught sometimes) would be welcome.
You'll probably get more traction posting suggestions on the TFGameSite forum thread, where the author posts. I am unaware if they ever check f95zone. There's also a 9.2 beta up

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

Hurmur

Mar 25, 2017
Seems to be that the Therapy Appointment you get in girls house, Dr. Thayer is bugged. I got the notification that I have the appointment but nothing about time or place. Some here said its at the Front Desk but I spent a lot of time around there and in apartment.

At some point during the day the notification goes off and comes back next day.

Bugged or am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind. Thayers appointment is between 1500-1600 at lobby

EDIT2: 15.45. At lobby. NOT next to the creepy guy.

Last edited:

bnm1123

Sep 19, 2020
Does anybody have any issues with the messaging on the phone bugging out and not showing the options anymore?

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Does anybody have any issues with the messaging on the phone bugging out and not showing the options anymore?
Seems mugwump a new beta that address some of the problems with messaging/selfies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
How do I open this game in the Qqsp? (I never used Qqsp before)
If you installed the QSP player mentioned in the first post you should be able to double-click the file. If that doesn't work you can either start the player and load the qsp-file from within it OR you can right-click the qsp file and select open with and then select the QSP player.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I finished up the Sundial Ring task. Is there anything else with the Shaman, Rochard, or Autumn? Am I supposed to go look for shards now? wtf

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes