topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
so started a new game and got over 100 text messages from melissa all at once all about the same thing which is "hey...can we chat? in person?" i accepted 15 and nothing happend at all it never took me to her place like it should have done melissa.png melissa1.png

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
That's when you know the psycho chick's a keeper.:coffee:

I had the same thing happening with Stacy, he fixed it for her in the most recent update. Go report it to mugwump in the TFGames thread. I don't think he checks here.

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
That's when you know the psycho chick's a keeper.:coffee:

I had the same thing happening with Stacy, he fixed it for her in the most recent update. Go report it to mugwump in the TFGames thread. I don't think he checks here.
you can say that again if that happend in real life at least you can delete them but on the game you need to read each and everyone lol

just did as you said and posted it on TFGames thread

Reactions: Dixon Butz

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
I downloaded all the files but it shows a missing media message on the beetle relic scenes so far. Is this normal or did I mess something up while downloading and extracting?

FFollower95

Aug 31, 2018
QSP returns syntax error from the very beginning in CaclStats location, string 539. Can't start the game because of that.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
I downloaded all the files but it shows a missing media message on the beetle relic scenes so far. Is this normal or did I mess something up while downloading and extracting?
Some media for 3p is still missing I think, but make sure you have downloaded and installed all versions starting with v0.9.0 in order.

FFollower95

Aug 31, 2018
Are you using the right QSP Player (see the first post)?
Have you installed and upgraded the game from v0.9.0 to latest?
Which version are you running now?
Reinstalled QSP player, all went smoothly. Strange, I had an adequate version of it... Thanks, though:)

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
I got it to work however upon figuring out that there's actually zero images included in 0.9.2, I'm kind of at a loss. Do I need to install 0.9.0, 0.9.1, AND 0.9.2 at the same time and then merge them? That's the general consensus that I'm getting.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I *do* have to download the other 2 versions, my bad.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
am missing the img Images/Self/Body/Dick/dick0.jpg
any idea where to get this?
There is no such image, there are only dick1 to dick5 that corresponds to your size. If the size is 0 something has gone wrong because you should be a woman then. This can be fixed in 2 ways, the first is to run the command gs 'InducedChanges','Groin','Cock' which means you are still male with size 1 OR you run gs 'InducedChanges','Groin','Pussy' and you become a full woman.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
I got it to work however upon figuring out that there's actually zero images included in 0.9.2, I'm kind of at a loss. Do I need to install 0.9.0, 0.9.1, AND 0.9.2 at the same time and then merge them? That's the general consensus that I'm getting.
Yes, you need to start with v0.9.0, then install each update on top.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
For the love of God why doesn't showering clean your hands? And at that note, where the fuck can I wash my goddamn hands?

Jesus and now I can't even shower at the Gym because the braindead receptionist keeps pointing me towards the women's room - I already used the McGuffin crystal in the Park but somehow the game still thinks I'm a woman?

Jesus, this game is extremely difficult, grindy, and just not fun if you try to go against the obvious transformation fetish.

I would like to know if it's currently possible to gain a Vagina but also keep the Penis? Or are they mutually exclusive?

Last edited:

haloharry

Dec 16, 2018
There is no such image, there are only dick1 to dick5 that corresponds to your size. If the size is 0 something has gone wrong because you should be a woman then. This can be fixed in 2 ways, the first is to run the command gs 'InducedChanges','Groin','Cock' which means you are still male with size 1 OR you run gs 'InducedChanges','Groin','Pussy' and you become a full woman.
OO thanks

1659883658991.png
Thanks for the code.

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know why starting it with the special player everything is blank except for the action box? Just downloaded the player aswell so its the most up to date one. using a different player makes everything work except it errors once I actually get into the game

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes