Pyra1969

Jun 25, 2018
Seems to be that the Therapy Appointment you get in girls house, Dr. Thayer is bugged. I got the notification that I have the appointment but nothing about time or place. Some here said its at the Front Desk but I spent a lot of time around there and in apartment.

At some point during the day the notification goes off and comes back next day.

Bugged or am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind. Thayers appointment is between 1500-1600 at lobby
It doesn't work for me
I'm 3-4PM every day and I don't see a doctor in the lobby.
Help, pls.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Where is the link to download the cheat mod for the last version?
Go back and read again.
There is no link to download the "cheat mod", it is built into the game itself. If you clicked on the link from the main page that says cheat mod and read that, it tells you specifically that it is built into it, how to access it, and what all is in there.
Open up your phone and scroll to the bottom to access it.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
* Cheatmod mod updated to 0.8.5.2.b New traits and skills included. Sorry, forgot to rename the .qsp. Corrected now.

* Cheat is included in code. Just copy anything into your game folder.

* Just start the CheatedCleanState in your QSP Player 1.9. Cheats are in cell phone menu.
From that it's pretty easy to infer there's a Cheatmod called CheatedCleanSlate.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
From that it's pretty easy to infer there's a Cheatmod called CheatedCleanSlate.
I see what you are referring to, but you need to understand that was a seriously much older and never updated modified qsp game file that was buggy as hell, which is why it was never updated.
So for that I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I actually did have that one ages ago, but deleted it due to the amound of bugs that prevented the game from progressing and events from happening all together at times.
Just use the cheats located in the phone, or you could also use saveeditor, but that is a sure fire way to mess something up if you enter the wrong settings.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for still remembering my dirty little mod :)

Indeed it is outdated, problem is you have to inject all the code again and again for every release (and every bugfix). And the more funtions I included the more code needed to be copied and spliced.

Also there is the "official" cheat mod that works outside and is easier to maintain and it offered most of my cheat mod... so I abandoned the mod. The code is still there if anyone wants to pick it up. Maybe one can use my code to expand the official mod to your likeing?

Not aware my mod caused much bugs though but still the "official mod" is quite fine.

Reactions: coretex

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I see what you are referring to, but you need to understand that was a seriously much older and never updated modified qsp game file that was buggy as hell, which is why it was never updated.
So for that I apologize for the misunderstanding.

I actually did have that one ages ago, but deleted it due to the amound of bugs that prevented the game from progressing and events from happening all together at times.
Just use the cheats located in the phone, or you could also use saveeditor, but that is a sure fire way to mess something up if you enter the wrong settings.
Yea FA80 and myself - we each had a version of our custom cheats integrated and then I merged his and mine together in one version, while he had a more streamlined version of his own as well. Since the 9.x versions started to integrate a more clean internalized version of the old 8x "addon mods" cheats version, the need for us to release updates to it under the 9.x versions was mute point.
I still make my own custom version for myself tweaking a few values and adding a money cheat extension to the game's built in one, but otherwise its all the same. I just change stuff for my own reasons, boosted start, etc.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Why in the game so many missed videos? I think I installed all that is necessary, all the updates, but in some scenes pops up a message - "Missing Media!" For example, when you're streaming on CamWhore and the viewer asks you to slap his ass.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Just wondering if my game is glitched cause i need to buy the anti itch cream at the safeway store but it doesnt show up ? Where exactly is it ? If anyone can check my save file that would be dope !

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Just wondering if my game is glitched cause i need to buy the anti itch cream at the safeway store but it doesnt show up ? Where exactly is it ? If anyone can check my save file that would be dope !
All creams you buy are accessed from your bathroom's medicine cabinet.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In the bathroom, with the skin cream.

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

First of all, English is my third language, sorry in advance for any error you may find

I'm trying this game and I'm on the first seven days, I was wondering if there something we can do to sweat less? It's a little tedious to go home and take a shower so often because MC got sweaty so quickly.

Tried to check this topic, but i just found some cheat option dating from 2020, dunno if it's still working.

And also, is there some walkthrough or general guide of content? i don't mind playing the game without, but can be great to know where the content are and how much too

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
After a while the "sweating" isnt as bad.. but its just a left over part of the mechanics of the game from borrowing part of the core pieces from Girl Life - it does almost seem the game expects you to take a shower in the morning, after any workouts, and almost before you go to bed. Just a way to eat time.

The old 2020 stuff.. cheats files specifically are going to be old and out of date. Dont use them.
Now commands though you can use so.. like, hitting the gear next to the save icons in the status bar (the command entry button)
you can put stuff in like "mc_sleep = 100" and reset your energy to full for the day.
"mc_sweat = 0" resets your sweat amount. Enter commands without the "" symbols.

as for walkthru/guides.. there are no official ones that i know of. you will find plenty of posts about events and things.
FA80 did have a few posts somewhere about content and how to get to some of it that would still be relevant.

Reactions: On'Jin

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
After a while the "sweating" isnt as bad.. but its just a left over part of the mechanics of the game from borrowing part of the core pieces from Girl Life - it does almost seem the game expects you to take a shower in the morning, after any workouts, and almost before you go to bed. Just a way to eat time.

The old 2020 stuff.. cheats files specifically are going to be old and out of date. Dont use them.
Now commands though you can use so.. like, hitting the gear next to the save icons in the status bar (the command entry button)
you can put stuff in like "mc_sleep = 100" and reset your energy to full for the day.
"mc_sweat = 0" resets your sweat amount. Enter commands without the "" symbols.

as for walkthru/guides.. there are no official ones that i know of. you will find plenty of posts about events and things.
FA80 did have a few posts somewhere about content and how to get to some of it that would still be relevant.
Yeah, i don't really mind having to shower to eat/pass some time, it's just that i found the MC to be sweaty a lot :p

Like i work 02H, i'm already sweaty, and when i finish the work hour and it's girl night on bar, i go there really sweaty, it's a little frustrating

Thank you for the commands, i will test that

I will check the posts from FA80 :)

Thank you again

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hello,

I tried to aggregate some of other people posts here but that is all I got. Cause in the end it is a sandbox game so there cannot be "one" walkthrough.

For example, when you embrace the transformation you will be cut out of content generated by your roommate discovering you are a transperson and forcing some transformation on MC. Keep in mind the game is about MC's struggle to transform, a slow transformation game with an option to resist.

Also I am quite out of touch with the game since a while so I don't think I could write a walkthrough beyond those hints I already did.

About the cheat mod, I really think about expanding the "official" one with more options. Problem is though that those cheats need to be injected into the code. For example it would be easy to have a clean sweat button in cheat mod. But to have a toggle to turn on / off seat would need coding in the source code since sweat wasn't meant to be toggled on / off.

And injecting the source code is a bad idea since it hast to be redone for every update or bugfix. And the task grows exorbitant for the needs. You may not only want a sweat-toggle but also bath, sleep, etc. Last version of my mod needed to replace code at about 6 places. Just so I could toggle a lot of stuff I didn't like or have time controls at my hand which is really useful.

And so... it is meh. Still, if coretex keeps his mod up to date I would be happy to link it in my posting or even upload it there for convenience.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes