Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Zcup?
An old reply said there was a quest
I haven't been triggered
I don't remember exactly, but you go through the Shaman guy's quests. And near the end if you choose not to do something, he zaps you with car size cans. I think he says something about being able to put you back if you do whatever. Sorry, it's been awhile.

kghost

Mar 13, 2019
I don't remember exactly, but you go through the Shaman guy's quests. And near the end if you choose not to do something, he zaps you with car size cans. I think he says something about being able to put you back if you do whatever. Sorry, it's been awhile.
Thank you
i'll try it

ChaseJor27

Jun 2, 2021
ive never used qsp before now and i accidently closed the window with the text and made it unplayable ive tried to reload it and reinstall the game and the player to no avail anybody now what to do to fix it

plong

Mar 16, 2019
In-game, you can get a ring that when you use it lets you go into a modification screen. You can change most of your appearance and add/remove traits.
You can access the ring-menu via the cheat page available on your phone:
  • Open phone
    • Load Cheat Menu
    • Cheats (right-most tab)
    • Body Mods - Open Ring Menu
    • Add/Remove Traits (not all traits may show up under Add Traits, they get added as you progress)

TragicV1.2

Jul 24, 2021
I'm trying to do the maid job, but when I click the driver it says I need to be wearing my maid uniform, but I am! I'm wearing the racey maid outfit. Is there something else I should be wearing?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Does anyone have a list of the potions you can make in the mansion at the university district?

You can probably make such list quite easily by save-scumming or from checking the code. If you do, you might wanna make it public for others wondering the same thing.

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
You can probably make such list quite easily by save-scumming or from checking the code. If you do, you might wanna make it public for others wondering the same thing.
Or you could check the last few pages of this thread: a list (or a link to a list) is on several of them.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

sluttygamer

Oct 24, 2020
images arent showing up in the game for me, i have qsp 1.9 downloaded but its just showing the little broken image boxes. does anyone know how to fix this?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
images arent showing up in the game for me, i have qsp 1.9 downloaded but its just showing the little broken image boxes. does anyone know how to fix this?
In the main game folder, you need to have the .qsp file and the images folder together side by side. And make sure there are images in the folder.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes