Mar 31, 2022
When playing with latest version I get a bug where you text with Melissa to meet up after she found out you are male during photo event. After texting with her any desciding a time and place to meet to talk the game offers no way to quit the conversation.

1662111618421.png

radevil

Sep 20, 2020
When playing with latest version I get a bug where you text with Melissa to meet up after she found out you are male during photo event. After texting with her any desciding a time and place to meet to talk the game offers no way to quit the conversation.

View attachment 2020039
I had the same problem, so I wrote a quick fix.

You must go back to a save game where the message hasn't yet appeared on your phone.

Note to developer : variable $textActs was mistakenly written as $textApps in MelissaEvents.

Reactions: ilikefun72

plong

Mar 16, 2019
I had the same problem, so I wrote a quick fix.

You must go back to a save game where the message hasn't yet appeared on your phone.

Note to developer : variable $textActs was mistakenly written as $textApps in MelissaEvents.
Mugwump has fixed it but not posted it yet.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Pics are a bad sign, says overweight but shows a pic of a skinny girl. kinda kills the immersion, hope the photos are outdated and progress has been made.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
how do you increase the ass size of the character?
Some ass-grope events increases it, but the simplest way is to go to the gym and use the ball. You have also the option to use potions if you have found the potion-lab.

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone please upload a save at the beginning of the game please.

I'm getting calstat errors when I try to start the game (after answering the question in the beginning) i'm pretty sure I can bypass this by loading a save instead of starting a new one.

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
No.. you need to use the correct player.. thats why you get calcstats errors.
I am using 1.9 and it was not an issue a few days ago (before I deleted an older version) it just became an issue now when I had to download the newest version of the game. I think I can by pass the issue (same 1.9 QS player as before) by loading a save from the current version (not the old saves I have backed up from the older versions).

Jul 21, 2019
No picture given here i am not really sure why. it seems broken picture, can anyone fix this? I use QSP 1.9 but nothing pictures to be appearing on the desktop screen, why?

Nonyabs

May 10, 2018
I keep getting "Media not found" at the sex scenes and can't figure out what to download to fix it. Any chance there's a link with everything you need in one place?

Nonyabs

May 10, 2018
Seems like I can update it to 0.8.6 with no problem but 0.8.7 gives the "Media not found" bug, any ideas?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
um, 9.4 is bugged, can't start the game after the intros
Did you use the option to skip the intro? I always use that one and don't bother with the basic intro, although seeing as you seem to be the only one with the problem it might be that you are using the wrong version of the QSP.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes