first set:

hasBankAccount = 1

for cash modification:

bankAmount += 10000 (add X amt)
or
bankAmount = 10000 (set specific amt)

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
I just reinstalled after some time away and I seem to have a lot of missing media. Did I need to dl a media pack or something? Also, I seem to not be able to gain weight anymore. In fact it's a pretty drastic weight loss problem. Any suggestions for that?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, so no matter what i do, the black security outfit won't fit over AA boobs, went to stitch, got all clothes altered, even sewed, and it still won't fit, and i missed out on making 500 bucks singing for this. Also how to join the exclusive gym at the beach? i forget lol

Last edited:

kent32

Nov 19, 2017
I just reinstalled after some time away and I seem to have a lot of missing media. Did I need to dl a media pack or something? Also, I seem to not be able to gain weight anymore. In fact it's a pretty drastic weight loss problem. Any suggestions for that?
Weight is a formula but the part that's easiest to manipulate in code is " salo+= "

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
no some media is still missing, authors lappy is in the shop, should be fixed next update i imagine

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Some media files are missing, it's a work in progress to get body-appropriate images for all situations.

Regarding weight, Mugwump did some changes in the last version (ie it may be prone to bugs):
Here’s an expo on how eating/exercise/weight are supposed to work:
  • the game assumes you’ll burn 2000 calories in a day (just walking around, breathing etc) and each meal you eat at home is intended to roughly replace those 2000 calories
  • Food types
    • fairhaven food will give you a little more than 2k each meal, on average
    • Regular food should average right around 2k per meal
    • diet food tries to help you maintain a good BMI so it fluctuates a bit
    • eat at a restaurant or something the calories depend on what you order but in general they’re all more fattening than eating at home
  • now working out burns X calories per workout type. Each one is a bit different but i tried to match them to average real world values
  • you’ll have to find the right combo of food and workout type to reach your goals
Weight gain loss:
  • using the above values it calculates your +\- for a given day and converts to a value between a -4 and a + 4.
  • it gets 3 consecutive days’ worth of the above +\- values and averages them - this value is what gets added to your “body fat” count
  • raise or lower your body fat by enough then your BMI should go up or down

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Went to look at the cheat mod, said it's no longer supported because there's an "official" one. Where's that "official" cheat? Is it just the command console, or......?

powhattan

Feb 18, 2018
1663240830414.png

Noticed too late, Fairhaven food (one meal per day) gets you obese.
Gym/jogging/starvation did nothing weight just keeps going up.

Something is seriously broken.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Some media files are missing, it's a work in progress to get body-appropriate images for all situations.

Regarding weight, Mugwump did some changes in the last version (ie it may be prone to bugs):
Could it be that breakfast you eat (at Fairhaven) thanks to your Habits-Menu, as well as the snack you eat when doing a break in your job for Hooters (you definitely eat and drink something there, as your hunger- and drinking-bar goes up) don't contribute correctly into your daily calories intake in the current version?

In my case I have both ... automatic breakfast (and drinking) upon waking up, as well as eating something due to a break at Hooters (5 days a week), so 2 meals a day (on the 2 days off I usually also eat an additional meal aside from breakfast), my hunger bars are almost always in the green (or light green) and nevertheless my BMI has meanwhile reached 15 (i.e. severely underweight).

I am sure that my Jaden constantly gets questions, how she manages to stay so thin, despite eating normally :D

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Could it be that breakfast you eat (at Fairhaven) thanks to your Habits-Menu, as well as the snack you eat when doing a break in your job for Hooters (you definitely eat and drink something there, as your hunger- and drinking-bar goes up) don't contribute correctly into your daily calories intake in the current version?

In my case I have both ... automatic breakfast (and drinking) upon waking up, as well as eating something due to a break at Hooters (5 days a week), so 2 meals a day (on the 2 days off I usually also eat an additional meal aside from breakfast), my hunger bars are almost always in the green (or light green) and nevertheless my BMI has meanwhile reached 15 (i.e. severely underweight).

I am sure that my Jaden constantly gets questions, how she manages to stay so thin, despite eating normally :D
yes same i even tried fitting in an extra burger and shake a day and still losing weight i have tried cutting out all exercise and maintaining a constant eating course every time the bar drops a bit but it still wont keep up , I THINK SHE MIGHT HAVE A TAPE WORM :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 2045010

Noticed too late, Fairhaven food (one meal per day) gets you obese.
Gym/jogging/starvation did nothing weight just keeps going up.

Something is seriously broken.
odd its doing the opposite for me i cut out all exercise and eat like a horse and I think she has a tape worm she is wasting away i can't keep weight on the girl

Jul 21, 2019
The link for discord is invalid and please renew it, i can play this game but without pictures and videos and im using QSP 1.9 but not running correctly and pictures doesnt showing up on the game

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
* get hired at Hooters for $8/hr
* work 2 x 5 days x 8 hours = 80 hours
* get paid $1024 instead of $640 one would expect
* ???
* profit!

Am not exactly mad at 60% bonus, but whoever it was who had hired their inept cousin in accounting is going to regret that, eventually.

edit: even better, $12/hr as a strip club waitress is actually $300/hr (without any tips) This game is broken as all fuck, and like with many other of these titles, the developer doesn't play their own work, do they.

Last edited:

powhattan

Feb 18, 2018
odd its doing the opposite for me i cut out all exercise and eat like a horse and I think she has a tape worm she is wasting away i can't keep weight on the girl
In the beginning I delayed my exercising (char was squeamish so couldn't access workout clothes early for a few days) then the weight just piled on no matter how much gym or starvation I did.

Redid it to beeline for workout clothes and yes tapeworm confirmed.

Reactions: Candy1970
3.10 star(s) 22 Votes