Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
On my first day as serving maid (for weekends) at the Boobys Bungalow Mike fired me (because he somehow discovered that I am male and didn't like it).
(Version 9.4)

However:
1. I still have the opportunity written in my Smartphone. But when I go there at the time, I don't get the opportunity to work a shift
2. When I go to Mike, it says that it is still too early to ask for another job. Well, I would already be satisfied if I got the job that I had before, especially as I am now fully transformed and actually took part in a few amateur stripper nights (where I proved to everyone, that I am a girl now)

So, is there a chance to get the job again?
Or is it not implemented (yet)?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
And another question:
In Kellys Pub I now get approached regularly by 2 guys celebrating something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This event always pops up when I have a girls night out with Melissa on wednesdays and actually prevents that I get the choices I would normally get on Wednesdays for being together with my girls.

Is there any chance to stop this event without undergoing the resulting event chain?
Or at least, is there any way in game to get rid of the changes (inclusive getting rid of the traits) shortly after the event chain (without having to use the cheat menu)?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
And another question:
In Kellys Pub I now get approached regularly by 2 guys celebrating something

This event always pops up when I have a girls night out with Melissa on wednesdays and actually prevents that I get the choices I would normally get on Wednesdays for being together with my girls.

Is there any chance to stop this event without undergoing the resulting event chain?
Or at least, is there any way in game to get rid of the changes (inclusive getting rid of the traits) shortly after the event chain (without having to use the cheat menu)?
In a stroke pure anuerism inspired genius, the dev decided to have the event forcibly fire if you're female as opposed to having it fire optionally like any other day. One way I bypass it so that it doesn't interfere with the girls' night out event is to go to the bar at around 7 pm on Wedsneday, since that's around the earliest time I've bothered to remember when it forces the interaction with the two limp dicked einsteins, and shoot them down. The event will still fire again another day though. Although, considering the time you even get out of work to go to the bar that creates the mother of all fusterclucks where Melissa and the rest of the girls aren't at the bar despite the interaction not even needed more than 1 minute to go through. I honestly have no idea what the dev was thinking putting those two events in the same spot with the way it was set up.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The event normally provides two options, one to inquiry about details and/or agree to "celebrate" with the dudes, and the other option stops it and returns to normal bar interactions (plus Melissa's date start, if you click her name).

Note, if you do agree to celebrate there's no way to hop off that bimbo train until quite a bit later.

Mar 14, 2018
0.9.5 is up on TFGameSite. BTW if you have verifiable bugs that you want the dev to fix it's probably better to post them on TFGamesSite forums, I am not aware that mugwump visits these forums.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Correct... Mug does NOT visit F95. There are people in the Discord who do... but dont count on everything getting reported that way.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ehh if the developer can't be arsed to check fairly slow feedback thread for their own game, and his "devoted fans" won't report things to him either, then am not going to care about their game more than they do. Horse, water etc.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ehh if the developer can't be arsed to check fairly slow feedback thread for their own game, and his "devoted fans" won't report things to him either, then am not going to care about their game more than they do. Horse, water etc.
You'd actually be surprised - despite me saying dont rely on people reporting bugs... they actually do. Maybe not on super speed instant NAO frequency.. but it happens. Mug is pretty responsive on the Discord to things. I dont visit it all the time myself, but when check it every so often, theres plenty of scrolling i have to do speed run catch up to whats been going on.

Jun 8, 2017
Do any NPCs outside of work events react to being pregnant? Are you able to tell the father if you are "dating" (he's a contact on your phone) that you are pregnant?

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Mugwump didn't make this thread or post the game here so I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect that level of interaction here. The "official" forum is on TFGS and Mugwump acts on feedback posted there.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mugwump didn't make this thread or post the game here so I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect that level of interaction here. The "official" forum is on TFGS and Mugwump acts on feedback posted there.
Well, it's not exactly an obscure site, so it's likely not unreasonable to imagine he's aware of it and the existence of the thread. I also don't think skimming through it every now and then would be that unreasonable a task, given fairly slow traffic... but at the same time, if he thinks he's getting enough info from his existing channels or there's simply not enough time in the day to look for it in other places like this one, that's fair enough.

AverageNCGamer

Apr 29, 2018
Gotta finish the Office questline making sure that Ryan is in power. It's been a while since I've played, but you have to get each of the office members to trust you. Angela is pretty easy, just babysit her cat, then follow the instructions, to get Jim, you have to get Michael first. To do that, you have to go out on business trips with Michael and "seal the deal" whenever the client asks you for a sexual favor. Eventually, Michael will let you go on business trips by yourself, and then you sabotage those deals. Eventually you'll be able to progress with Jim after that point.
If you follow all of Ryan's instructions then the office will be re-structured, and so will Jim.
I don't know what you did, but after sabotaging enough deals, Jim took over and fired me.....

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Here's a list of all editable values. Looked them up because I'm pretty sure weightloss is broken

Though even when I cheat and set mc_bmi = 12 I'm still stuck at bmi 24 and overweight. I have no idea how the weight is broken.
According to console, mc_bmi is set to 12. Scale still says 24.
mc_weight is 64, exercising doesn't change this. Setting mc_weight = 45 does nothing as the next page you're back up to 64 again.
bmi_calc is 24 and can't be changed for some reason. No idea but I guess main character has a thyroid issue and can't lose weight

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Though even when I cheat and set mc_bmi = 12 I'm still stuck at bmi 24 and overweight. I have no idea how the weight is broken.
According to console, mc_bmi is set to 12. Scale still says 24.
mc_weight is 64, exercising doesn't change this. Setting mc_weight = 45 does nothing as the next page you're back up to 64 again.
bmi_calc is 24 and can't be changed for some reason. No idea but I guess main character has a thyroid issue and can't lose weight
You can find explanation for the bmi/weight calculation bug a bit upthread.

May 31, 2019
I don't know what you did, but after sabotaging enough deals, Jim took over and fired me.....
You went too far then (that and I guess I had the order wrong). You have to balance between Jim/Angela before working on Michael. If you sabotage too many deals before Jim has been taken care of, then the scheme gets noticed and Jim takes over.

When doing the tasks, eventually you get to the point with Angela and you try to watch the DVD with her, and Jim calls her and stops that. When you reach that point, you have to work on Jim. Wear the correct clothes/makeup (I don't remember which ones, I think professional makeup, and the pantsuit), and bring his relationship up until he asks you to help find a gift for Michael. After that he gives you his number and you can go to his house and hang out with him.

I think at that point, you can call Ryan to let him know, and he'll instruct you to tease Jim until he starts failing as a salesman (I think at that point you can also use the DVD on Angela). After a few times teasing Jim, Ryan will tell you to come to his place and tell Jim to come to Ryan for advice. Call up Jim and go to his house, I think you have to sleep with him (or you can just leave), but when you're about to leave he asks for advice, and you send him to Ryan.

Once that's taken care of, I think there's a little event at work where he goes to see Ryan, Ryan comes to you, or maybe nothing at all, but Jim should be gone for a few days and "someone new" takes his place. Once you're at that point, really at the point where Jim goes to Ryan for advice, you can wrap up everything else by sabotaging Michael.

The whole thing is kind of messy and a bit buggy at times (events not happening, Jim not being at the park so just ignore that, Ryan not coming to you at a given stage), but if you follow the order of getting Angela to the point where you watch the DVD, work on Jim till he asks for advice, show Angela the DVD, then sabotage Michael, it should go "smoothly" (or as smooth as things can really get with the game).

You can also reach a point after Jim leaving work for a while that you sabatoge Michael before he gets back, which doesn't cause any problems with the game, but you do miss a small event I think where he does come back and shows why he left. If it's important to you, then don't sabotage too quickly (or just keep one on the back burner till you're ready to finish, I think it's 3 times, so just do 2 until you're ready), and don't check the phone's contacts list if you're really adamant about not being spoiled.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
The event normally provides two options, one to inquiry about details and/or agree to "celebrate" with the dudes, and the other option stops it and returns to normal bar interactions (plus Melissa's date start, if you click her name).

Note, if you do agree to celebrate there's no way to hop off that bimbo train until quite a bit later.
Actually I found a 3rd option:

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes