vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
i think that there's a very specific bug where if i touch the crystal in the park and transform back to a man, than go to take the chemical to get back to women, the game keeps saying i have a cock.

Check if you feminity reset l if not check in the cheat if he said you have a pussy

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Can someone tell me where i get the third crystal shard?

okay comes outmaticly .... question solved :D

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
When i try to play the game I am getting an error that I dont know how to get past lol. It says
"Location: CalcBeauty
Area: on visit
Line: 117
Code: 118
Desc: Syntax error!"
Same problem. I've tried it with and without the hotfix, choosing different questions, no skipping the intro, and no matter what as soon as the game tries to actually start there is this error.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Are you using QSP 1.9?
Qqsp-1.9.0-win64
I've been playing this game for quite some time and never had this issue until this update.

EDIT:
I did just now load a saved game and that loaded, but it still crashes just after you answer the questions or just after the call with the fortune teller.

I found the problem. I have another game that requires a newer version of QSP (Girllife I think). I believe that version took control and was opening the game with it instead of the 1.9 version it was linked to before.

Last edited:

DRAGONKING1234

Feb 2, 2020
So i need help with two thing, getting the Zcup breasts(already have perk needed) and jim, is there a way i can save edit jim liking me or something

asd_asd80

Aug 9, 2020
360截图20221003163237387.jpg
Consult EVERYBODY, HOW SHOULD THIS KIND OF SITUATION DO, SAY TO WANT "SPECIAL" QSP, BUT MY English IS NOT GOOD-LOOKING DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHERE DOWNLOAD REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Been trying to go from a Z cup to a more manageable size, but the cheat and potion won't shrink them. Is there another option beside those two? Also, is the women's clinic open? It says to get a referral from my doctor, but the only one I've found so far is from AMI and the trials.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 2078952
Consult EVERYBODY, HOW SHOULD THIS KIND OF SITUATION DO, SAY TO WANT "SPECIAL" QSP, BUT MY English IS NOT GOOD-LOOKING DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHERE DOWNLOAD REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE
I think it just doesn't have this specific gif/video. Just click one of the actions until the scene is done. Unless you don't have any media and if that's the case idk. Also the QSP you need is on the first page above DOWNLOAD.

Nalek

Aug 8, 2017
Been trying to go from a Z cup to a more manageable size, but the cheat and potion won't shrink them. Is there another option beside those two? Also, is the women's clinic open? It says to get a referral from my doctor, but the only one I've found so far is from AMI and the trials.
Did you touched the crystal in the park ? It can help to shrink back to a man, after you can use potions to go to what you desire, or in console command write
Code:
baseBreastSize = 0
and you will be flat chested, and grow your breast with potions or cheat.

The women's clinic work only when you are pregnant :
1) You are pregnant with a positive test
2) Go meet your doctor at the advanced medical industrie, he will propose you a check up with a OBGYN at the Women's clinic
3) Go at the date and time of your appointment to the women's clinic
4) After the event on 3, check regularly your schedule on your phone to go to the second appointment

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
The women's clinic work only when you are pregnant :
1) You are pregnant with a positive test
2) Go meet your doctor at the advanced medical industrie, he will propose you a check up with a OBGYN at the Women's clinic
3) Go at the date and time of your appointment to the women's clinic
4) After the event on 3, check regularly your schedule on your phone to go to the second appointment
how do you get pregnant?
i've done bareback half a dozen times and nothing has happened.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks. I already touched it and found all of the crystal pieces so I just need to put it back together now. I'll use the console command if I can't get them to go down after repairing it.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes