Quasinym

Jun 25, 2021
I'm currently having an issue where my character's hips will grow overnight for the first time, the fortune teller will call (taking over the side menu) and if I answer, after saying "What information?", it will totally lock out the game. It dumps me on a blank screen with no images, and I don't know how to unstick myself with no phone.

Anyone run into this issue before and know how to circumvent? I've run into with a couple of different save games, so I'm pretty stuck.

Edit: I would also appreciate it if someone could tell me how to open the console - google hasn't been super helpful on this one.

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know whether this is implemented yet, (Pleae forgive me if it has) but some of the webcam show media is missing, almost all of the strip tease data.

Beattle Ring Scene two women:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Webcam Online
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also during several sex scenes media seems to be missing too.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Console is the gear icon in the stats page - there is console in the "normal" sense of a game. The player/engine itself has no console like a browser would for an html game, or console like a renpy game.
You have to know the command syntax though which is not very clear beyond simple "variable name = value" - Search the thread for some examples from myself and others.

as for game logic hangs and "missing" content and whatnot:::
If you see an image saying "Media not available" thats an actual image file Mug included as a placeholder. -- means its not there yet. Its a "planned missing"

There is a 9.7 already posted on TFGS that is primarily entirely for some calendar/day cycle issue - and a few other things.
I think there was even another 9.6 bugfix release since it was posted here probably, but dont worry about that.. just get 9.7 and try that.

I haven't updated/played in a while, so not sure what else has happened since 9.6/9.7 but i suspect Dixon Butz can probably comment if anything important developed.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Sep 28, 2018
coretex Hey thank you for the quick reply. I figured it was planned just wanted to make sure it wasn't something that was missed, but I'll give the 9.7 update as I have already downloaded the 9.6 update.

Reactions: coretex

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Melissa knows you're not really a woman! You better talk to her before she tells anyone else.

Where to find her?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Melissa knows you're not really a woman! You better talk to her before she tells anyone else.

Where to find her?
Either at work, the Wednesday night hangouts at Kelly's Bar or her apartment in the University district. I haven't gone through that segment of the event so this is all I can tell you for now.

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Either at work, the Wednesday night hangouts at Kelly's Bar or her apartment in the University district. I haven't gone through that segment of the event so this is all I can tell you for now.
I did not find her in work or pub. Where is her house situated? In the university i could not find her.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi ! After getting my date planned with angela, i go to ryan to get the vials, but I can't actually go to the date !!! What's going on?? Any way to reset this?

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi ! After getting my date planned with angela, i go to ryan to get the vials, but I can't actually go to the date !!! What's going on?? Any way to reset this?
So, I just tested it, After you get the date with the vial from Ryan, you instantly lose the date with Angela...

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Last Question, how do you access the highschool storyline, it's driving me crazy :(
Just a warning, it's pretty short and it's a one time thing.

Collect all 4 artifacts for the lady, doesn't matter if you return them. After maybe a week the shaman guy contacts you. He wants you to bang either the prefessor guy or Stacy the librarian. You're gonna want to go with the professor path. And it's a pain in the ass sometimes to find him. IIRC, you ask about him at the administration building. Then you end up following him on (I think) a Thursday afternoon. Just follow the instructions after that. There's a good chance I missed a step, it's been a while.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
You need to do it during ovulation. At the moment you won't get pregnant right after turning into a woman. You have to wait at least 1 cycle and get your first period. After that you can get pregnant during your next ovulation.
I see.
Thanks for the info.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
You need to do it during ovulation. At the moment you won't get pregnant right after turning into a woman. You have to wait at least 1 cycle and get your first period. After that you can get pregnant during your next ovulation.
I wish there was an implant you could get for birth control. I forgot it one day and the MC got pregnant lol.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I would also appreciate it if someone could tell me how to open the console - google hasn't been super helpful on this one.
I think the console you want is when you click on the iOS settings icon next to the Load, Save, and Quicksave icons. It will bring up a small window that instructs you to enter a command

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Can you touch the relic a second time after retrapping the entity that escaped from it? I keep getting told that there's an invisible force that keeps me from touching it whenever I try to now.

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

Just tried to play the game again after a long while to see what's new.
I usually get rid of the d... immediately through the AMI ( since I prefer female prota ) but was wondering if there's a different way?

Also Julia skips very quickly from just talking to "wanting to play" without masturbating in the shower or any other prompt. Did they get rid of the blackmail plot? ( was actually one of my favourite parts? )
If not, how does it get triggered?

Thanks a lot for the infos in advance,
best wishes

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Hi,

Just tried to play the game again after a long while to see what's new.
I usually get rid of the d... immediately through the AMI ( since I prefer female prota ) but was wondering if there's a different way?
Well, the other way is, to just wait and take care, that your feminity level steadily increases (i.e. by wearing girly clothes, reading girly magazines and doing other girly things).
At one point your dick shrinks from 4 to just 2 cm ... and shortly after reaching a feminity level of 50 you get a dream which gives you the choice to either complete your transformation (into a girl) or stay in this half female state.
After waking up (or maybe it is 1-2 nights afterwards) your dick is gone and replaced by female sexual organs.

Also Julia skips very quickly from just talking to "wanting to play" without masturbating in the shower or any other prompt. Did they get rid of the blackmail plot? ( was actually one of my favourite parts? )
If not, how does it get triggered?

Thanks a lot for the infos in advance,
best wishes
AFAIK the blackmail storyline still starts when/if she catches you mastrubating in the shower.
At least this still was the case when I played it last time, a few weeks ago

Reactions: Carloschacal2
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes