PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
So got the Z-cups and can't seem to find any of the 'dozen' outfits that have been added in 9.8. Is there a series of events that have to be triggered to get them in the stores? The tailor mentions a specialty shop but haven't been able to find it.
It's in the alley in the red light district.

Flaschi83

Aug 10, 2018
What are the prerequisites for the "Melissa - Makeover" Sessions to trigger? Do you have to be under a certain level of femininity and/or beauty?
She offered the skincream at some point but since she offered to play matchmaker there's no conversations anymore, just "make room for the guys".
We also have done the photoshoot already ( lost the dick before ).

Any tips?
Thanks in advance.

justanothershyguy

Jan 24, 2018
Hi - I noticed in the game files that there are blond 'random' characters (the ones who show up at Kelly's, the food court for example), but I've yet to see them in the game. Is there a way to trigger this, or is this possibly just not coded yet. I've had a suspicion that it seems like there are way more black-haired characters than the others, so is it possible the code for this was copied and pasted but not changed to blonde in their instance? Food for thought.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
What is up with the room you rent? I paid to have it redecorated and when I got back the next day it was the "Girly" looking room again

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Are there romance routes with the two guys from the room you rent? It says doing stuff with them can increase or decrease your relationship, but is there actually any way to see how the relationship is? The verbiage the game is using makes me think there is, but I can't find any options for it.

RedshirtAnon

Mar 8, 2018
Are there romance routes with the two guys from the room you rent? It says doing stuff with them can increase or decrease your relationship, but is there actually any way to see how the relationship is? The verbiage the game is using makes me think there is, but I can't find any options for it.
There are plans for romance routes by the author (citing the discord) but none of them are currently implemented as far as I know.

Reactions: Ridley77

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can get discounts on the rent that can be containing 'added bonus' events, but dating outside of the bar, don't recall seeing.

Reactions: Ridley77

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
None of my clothes fit me anymore. I always get the message "No matter how hard you try you just can't get the front of your outfit over your F cup breasts. This isn't going to fit." I've tried changing the size of the breasts but that didn't fix it.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
None of my clothes fit me anymore. I always get the message "No matter how hard you try you just can't get the front of your outfit over your F cup breasts. This isn't going to fit." I've tried changing the size of the breasts but that didn't fix it.
When that happens, and it will happen allot, you will have to either alter them yourself if you have the needles, or put on the jeans and white shirt that you started the game with, and then go to the mall to alter them.
The starting outfit will fit no matter what size you are.

nonglee

May 6, 2020
please help me i have encountered a serious bug,where i am unable to reply to the text message because there are no options in the action area after i open the message and you cant go back or close the phone from there too,i am on the shamans task and when he ask how are you progressing with the task i cannot reply because there are no options left and i cannot close it also please help it is ruining my fap

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you use sanitary pads? My character has them and the game says she has her period but I can't use sanitary pads.

Also, how high do the office stats do Jim, Angela and Michael need to be to let Ryan take over?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i can't play the game, QSP displays the "main desc" area above the rest
does anybody know how to solve this problem?

EDIT: nevermind, i fixed it

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This game is honestly annoying as hell when it comes to the sex. You work hard to be a DOM and I swear that 90% the women you can have sex with end up being them using a strap-on on you in the ass.

Honestly what is the point of trying to be a DOM when you will just end up being the SUB in the bedroom?

Another thing, when you have sex with a guy and you are fucking him at the end the game asks you where you want to take his load... Hold I thought I was fucking him!

Also what is up with half the sex scenes not even in the game?

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
Bit of a tangent. I got QSP into a weird state. Full screen and each child window pulled out of the main window. Can't get out of full screen and can't get the child windows back into their original place. And now it's like that when I run ANY QSP project. Anyone know how to force it to reset to it's original position/size?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Try finding the .ini file in the same folder you have the actual player exe file located in, and either delete or re-extract if you have the zip of the player still. that should reset perfs. I think it thats also including window positions.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
... I got QSP into a weird state...
Try finding the .ini file in the same folder
Or possibly the .cfg file (qspgui.cfg)
If you delete it, or maybe change the extension, then restart, QSP will default to the standard setup.
When I get QSP set up the way I want it, I quit the game completely. This will save the config file. I then copy it as "qspgui.cfg.GOODbackup" just so I don't have to go through the above steps again!

Reactions: coretex

nonglee

May 6, 2020
please help me i have encountered a serious bug,where i am unable to reply to the text message because there are no options in the action area after i open the message and you cant go back or close the phone from there too,i am on the shamans task and when he ask how are you progressing with the task i cannot reply because there are no options left and i cannot close it also please help it is ruining my fap
can anyone help me please,i am stuck unable to go back or front

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes