SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I'm in the second bracelet dream world thing, where you're Oscar Blackwell - it won't let me buy a waterskin. The name is blue highlighted, but clicking it does nothing. I have enough money for it, so that's not the issue.

Trying to search for answers hasn't given me anything - apparently there's zero mention of "Oscar Blackwell" in the entire thread - same with "waterskin". Searching "Salem" hasn't been helpful at all, so I'm pretty sure I'm good to ask this question.

Last edited:

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
Is it just me or is the alarm clock function non functional. Not having it work can really make quests difficult IE mellissa

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
What causes "You can't stop sweating and your skin feels like sandpaper" status and how do I get rid of it?
Did you ever figure this out?
I've never come across this until a few days ago, and I've tried everything I can think of.
The silk sheets answer is wrong, that's for a different part while trying to sleep.
Tried to just go with it and see what happens, and nothing.
Tried showering allot, all the creams, Princess treatment, checking with the doctor, and I'm not sure what else there is.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Did you ever figure this out?
I've never come across this until a few days ago, and I've tried everything I can think of.
The silk sheets answer is wrong, that's for a different part while trying to sleep.
Tried to just go with it and see what happens, and nothing.
Tried showering allot, all the creams, Princess treatment, checking with the doctor, and I'm not sure what else there is.
Explanation: You have become cursed and are now a werewhore because you have used the magic makeup compact you found and it'll transform you during certain nights, the sweating and itching is a precursor to this.

I don't know how to get rid of it though.

Found this about the compact (introduced in v0.9.4):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Explanation: You have become cursed and are now a werewhore because you have used the magic makeup compact you found and it'll transform you during certain nights, the sweating and itching is a precursor to this.

I don't know how to get rid of it though.

Found this about the compact (introduced in v0.9.4):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes sense. I did get the compact, but oddly I always get the compact and have never seen this one before. It seems to be slightly glitched though as it's been 3 weeks of game play and still persisting. I'll just have to start over, not pick that up again (have to buy makeup constantly :(), and grind out the 2 months again.

Thanks for the help.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know the command to reset the library quest? I wasn't aware there was a finite number of times you can attempt it.

Denialriver

May 31, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked already but is there a way to avoid forced transformations?
Some parts of the TFs are avoidable. Such as having a dream about bigger boobs. You can reject the dream. There are parts of the game that if you don't know its coming you'll be affected.

The game is transformation heavy.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes