The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Some parts of the TFs are avoidable. Such as having a dream about bigger boobs. You can reject the dream. There are parts of the game that if you don't know its coming you'll be affected.

The game is transformation heavy.
Well in a previous version my character became full female due to a dream and had no choice but to accept the change.

Naddox

May 24, 2018
I am stuck at the my home. My breast grew while I was sleeping and now none of my outfits fit and I can't leave because I'm stuck wearing sleepwear.. How can I fix this?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I am stuck at the my home. My breast grew while I was sleeping and now none of my outfits fit and I can't leave because I'm stuck wearing sleepwear.. How can I fix this?
If you still have the outfit that you woke up with when you started the game ...
tha one is supposed to fit you, no matter what figure you have

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
When you're working at Hooters, you get along with Melissa and at some point she gets accepted to some sort of job thing?? IDK and says to meet her at 10am at the university square on saturday

However, when it reaches that day, I get a text about the same thing again? So def a bug there I believe.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
where can I clean my clothes when they start getting smelly?
You can't. At the start if you move into the shelter, let your clothes get bad so that you can get a free outfit from the donation pile (as long as you haven't bought new clothes yet), then after wearing the new outfit for a day, your old outfit will be clean again.

is there any way to lose the nanobra trait?
There are 2 ways:
1. Use the cheat menu to remove it (open phone, cheat link at bottom of list, click cheats tab on right, click Open Ring Menu)
2. Get the Fortune Tellers quest for the ring (can't remember exact name) that goes in your butt, have anal sex 3 times, then you can change 2 attributes from the cheat menu.

Jul 25, 2019
so i found 2 kinks that i was able to get a choice between are there others? if so where? also what are the new traits that where added?

Dec 8, 2019
I am getting stuck in a lot of things, do I have to use emergency escape everytime because it is seriously annoying and in-game time consuming.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I have this in jornal - "You got the bra and panties that Julia ordered you to buy. Time to report back to her."
But when talk to Julia she always punish. And I don't know what to do. Is there a command to complete this task?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes