anglachel

Jan 11, 2020
First, I want to say that I like this game very much.
Once I got the hang of it, I was able to get the TF stuff as fast or as slow as I like, same with the sluttyness.
That said, the pickpocketing thing is bloody annoying. At least install an ATM at the Boobie Bungalow, will you, please?

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Two minor bugs I've encountered in the hotfix version; Date night with Melissa always gets stuck in the flirting phase, and similarly with hot shots encounters. Though with the latter you can chose not to be submissive and get the scene to progress, but where's the fun in that :)

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know if you can have sex with Paul, the roomate? Got his affection score to max out (according to the phone app which also shows that once you go over 100 score, it drops back down to 90) and have unlocked the shower scenes where he masturbates to you and the blow job scenes from playing video games with him in his room. I know that the MMORPG scenes are incomplete but according to the developer on the TFGamesite forums, there are sex scenes with him but not sure if they meant you can do sexual acts but no penetration yet. I spent an hour or so grinding his affection score up and it would be a bummer if I had wasted my time.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
i tried to full screen then i think i accidently pressed the black x by the image in the beginnig screen and now i dont see anything even when i reload

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
there is something on v 0.10 that break the payment on hooters, the first pay should arrive on bank account on day 15 each month but it never do, I started another game and the same happen, on 0.9.9 still working like should be

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
i tried to full screen then i think i accidently pressed the black x by the image in the beginnig screen and now i dont see anything even when i reload
Don't worry xD I do that all the time on action bar, just add it back again and set it back were you like
just right click on the white area on top and check mark it again
1669673276675.png

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have restarted this one , mostly because of the update's, but I can never figure out why I am unable to buy the things my fem needs, even if I use the cheat's to make her totally female, and wander out into the market, and allow the hypnotic suggestions of the showman run there course.

Still unable to buy things like makeup, and such that are sort of needed?

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
Got a problem...I got a text and when I reply to the text all the panels are empty and the game is stuck....how can I fix that?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
well i did that, but the massage did not go away. or am i doing something wrong
It's just bugged I believe.
I've done that one many times and you go back to the car, she makes you wear them, scene over, yet the message remains. I even trying wearing nothing but those for many of Julia's inspections and it never went away.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Some scenes, pictures do not open, I get an image not found error. I am using QSP 1.9. help
Many of the male scenes are just not there and several female and trans are missing as well, it's not a bug or anything to worry about just missing pics.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Did you take care that the bra and panties match in style/colour?
When I did my many attempts, I used the 2nd from the last pair in the regular clothing shop that is a match, and after 2 months of game play and numerous inspections, I was never asked about it and the message still remains.
It appears to complete the quest when getting back to the car, putting them on, and the message remains for all time in the quest log.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Ok the lipbalm really needs some adjusting.

I buy the lipbalm, can only apply at the mirror in the outhouse (unless you go into Fairhaven). Apply lipbalm, step away from mirror, look at classes I've done on phone, my lips are chapped already. Reapply, get on buss to bussiness district, get off bus, lips chapped again. Now it's either just endure it, or get back on the bus to go back to the mirror AGAIN.
Other option is to get a one of the man bags, but you can't put it in the bag unless you go into Fairhaven.
Give up, go into Fairhaven, put it in bag, and problem solved right? Nope still have to reapply it every few clicks.
The speed at which your lips dry is way too fast. Hell I've only used chapstick a few times my whole life (over 50 years) and my lips are almost never chapped, hence the few times.
The speed needs adjusting and it would help if you could put items into your bag/purse in more places than just the Fairhaven bedroom (like the camp that I spend about a month of the game in before finally getting a place to stay).
Since I'm mentioning this, you get a suntan, kewl right, 3 days your white as a ghost again. Hint

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes