anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'm confused over what I'm supposed to do and if this version is supposed to be this buggy?

i cant progress anything with the fortune teller, i was told to get a snake ring which i got then report to her which i did, she then said she'll come pick it up which she never did.

also when having sex i get the option to tell people about my gender but even when i pull all clothing out of the way it doesnt seem to reveal anything and no one has a problem until i click the verbal option to state it out loud. Also when i remove clothing it magically gets replaced in sex scenes immediately.

As for Julia, she told me to get a butt plug from the store in the red light district within a week but no matter what nothing happens and its been in game months???

There's no way its supposed to be this buggy so I'm just confused over what to do and i may just start a new run and lose any progress I've already made as much as it sucks.

Yes I'm using qsp 1.9 and I've tried both the 0.10.0 version in the first page AND the bugfix version uploaded a few pages back.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Don't feel left out there.
I've had quite a few problems with the fortune tellers quests.
She qives me the quest, I get the item, many days pass before she comes to get it, but before she does she gives me another quest, I get the item, then she takes the last item I got, and then I can no longer contact her to get the other one. Plus she never appears after that again.
Take the fortune tellers hand during dream, supposed to turn into a female in a few days (after shrinking your dick a few cm each day ofcourse), after 2 days it's 2 cm long and three weeks later nothing has changed.

Got the shaman message to come see him about the recharging skill. I forgot to identify an item with him so the line to ask about the skill never shows up. Click on identify item line, it identifies the one the fortune teller already took, then blank options and have to use the emergency escape. Shaman is useless from now on always leading to blank options again.

Julia's quest comments about the plug and the bra and panties never goes away.
I even had Julia give me the plug when I was already on the medium sized one, and then she kept giving me the small one everytime I saw her (how many plugs does she have?).

The guy that retrieves the artifact from the tree (sorry can't remember name) goes on a date at the bar, 7 dates later still can only drink and small chat (guess I have to marry him before sex or anything else).

The daily tasks you set in your phone to automatically do things, the apply makeup is messed up. Once you click it once, it just says apply and never lets you select the type. From then on it's stuck there and you have to wash it off and then use the compact to apply a different style, until you look in a mirror and it reapplies the natural and you have to do it all over again.

Body parts are constantly changing after sleep (even with the shamans spell to prevent it). Go to sleep with curvy hips and butt, wake up to completely flat ass and straight and narrow hips. Got tired of dealing with it so I check it every morning now and just use the cheats to get it back.

Ofcourse the lipbalm having to be applied every few clicks and the vanishing suntan from my above post.

And these are just a few I can think of off the top of my head from the past few days of playing the 10.0 Hotfix.

So yeah, I know how you feel there. Maybe the next update will fix some of them.

Zovik

Jul 16, 2020
Is there a way to seduce roommate into having sex? Scott or Paul?
I saw some comment said that roommates have some content to "force you to trans into full woman."
Is that true?

Jane M

Jan 6, 2022
I can’t finish the task to screw up the meeting with client ,please help me!This mission was posted by Ryan,thank you very much!

Jane M

Jan 6, 2022
when I leave the company after I agree to have a meeting with the client, nothing happens , I just leave the building .

Makishi

Dec 23, 2017
Can't receive payment for dishwashing in Hooters. If I have a bank account, then comes the message: 0 has been paid into your bank account. If I haven't, then option "$tmpLbl" appears in Hooters, but clicking on it doesn't add money. Same problem with working in library.
v0.10.0, qqsp 1.9.0 win64.

Jane M

Jan 6, 2022
when ryan invite you to his house, he will give you a drink, after you drink you will sign
a file, tomorrow when you go to work, Ryan will invite you to his house again, this time he will tell you he wants to capture the company

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Get the player listed above where it says Downloads on the front page... and make sure you use it. Dont just double click the game file (incase you have/have used other versions of QSP).. manually launch the player then point it to the game file if needed.

Reactions: Wmayrt

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
V. 0.10.1:
The display of classes in the scheduler of your smartpnone seems to be incorrect.

It is monday and I attended singing class and makeup class.

According to the scheduler in the smartphone however, I attended singing class and Toastmasters group, while makeup skills class still is open.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Addendum:
Obviously it has not only been a display bug on the smartphone.

Instead the game actually assumed that I had attended to the Toastmasters meeting instead of the Makeup class.
When (later that Monday) I wanted to actually attend to the Toastmaster meeting, it wouldn't let me ... instead I was able to attend to the Makeup class a second time at another day.

(and yes, I am 100% sure that I attended to the Makeup class that Monday ... when I looked at the smartphone scheduler it was around 1 PM (so, way before the Toastmaster meeting) ... and as I said, it was Monday, so, beginning of the week)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Also a remark regarding the statistics menu in the smartphone:
Maybe under "sex" you should include the category:
"Given vaginal sex" (or maybe "Given penile sex" or something like that)

Because after all, when you start the game you still have a Penis (and may even decide to stay shemale) ...
and then may have sex with women as a male. Something which currently doesn't seem to be listed in the statistics menu.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Wait, how am I supposed to find the relics ?
You have to wait for the fortune teller to apear in the area where the womens shelter and homeless man are. It will say Aproach Her in the options (She appears randomly so if you don't see it and go somewhere else when she's there, you will miss her till the next random event). She will give you the quest, which will tell you which relic and where. Once you go to area where the relic is, they are usually pretty much self explanatory, but some will require some trial and error and a few will require you have reached a certain femininity to obtain the necessary items to start it.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
You have to wait for the fortune teller to apear in the area where the womens shelter and homeless man are. It will say Aproach Her in the options (She appears randomly so if you don't see it and go somewhere else when she's there, you will miss her till the next random event). She will give you the quest, which will tell you which relic and where. Once you go to area where the relic is, they are usually pretty much self explanatory, but some will require some trial and error and a few will require you have reached a certain femininity to obtain the necessary items to start it.
Actually there is at least one relic which you can find at random (for example while sitting on a bench):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
One other thing:
If, while still being a male (or shemale), you screw around a lot, and then get transformed to a woman, your pussy already is quite worn out.
IMHO it would be nice, if your pussy (after transformation) would be appear virginal.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Can't receive payment for dishwashing in Hooters. If I have a bank account, then comes the message: 0 has been paid into your bank account. If I haven't, then option "$tmpLbl" appears in Hooters, but clicking on it doesn't add money. Same problem with working in library.
v0.10.0, qqsp 1.9.0 win64.
the same to me, not even buggy in the earlier version.
1672734177189.png

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes