Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
How do you control dick size, since it seems to constantly want to shrink down to 2cm?
Barring any ingame method, what variables do you have to edit on saveeditonline?
Don't know the internals for QSP. In game, I found the pump in the magazine but it's $400 so nope. If you get cum on the stone statue that can do it - whenever you get cum on it it seems to make you more masculine in my experience (narrower hips bigger dick)

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
I am getting below error while trying to run the game, i get this error right after choosing the prefrences and when its about to start , i am using QSP 5.7.0

Area: on visit
Line: 141
Code: 118
Desc: Syntax error!

1673770657943.png

what can we do to solve this issue? do i need to change the syntax error in the code?

Last edited:

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
it says "Jim is blocking you from showing Angela the DVD. You need to do something about this."
but i cant do anything i have seen people saying you should tease jim but i dont have that option can someone help please?
i dont have jim contact neither

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
it says "Jim is blocking you from showing Angela the DVD. You need to do something about this."
but i cant do anything i have seen people saying you should tease jim but i dont have that option can someone help please?
i dont have jim contact neither
if anyone interested :
I found the solution by cheating i think game was bugged jim rel point was keep droping and it was stuck i couldn't increase it in anyway so
jim is NPC_9 and if you have this problem just change your save file in NPC_9 Rel variable .

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Is there any fix for this bug or should I wait for the next version?
Yep, it's been discussed numerous times and this question keeps popping back up.
The only time I've ever experienced this error was just opening the game file instead of loading it through QSP 1.9.
Here's a tip for those that have 2 or more versions of QSP installed, open up the QSP 1.9 directly instead of just clicking on the
CleanSlate_v0.10.2 which will open the newest version of QSP instead of 1.9, hence the error.

For the rest that just didn't pay attention, lieterally all over the front page and all through the forum, QSP 1.9 in the link is the only player that will run this game properly. All other versions may seem to run it, but it will always have errors unless you're using 1.9.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
No images show up in my game, and there seems to be some text missing. Is there something I've done wrong?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes