coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just because I have never seen anyone complain of a DLL error from trying to launch the 1.9 version, and just because of your screen shot, and seeing the winrar window behind it, made me think you were trying to run it from inside the archive file, which means it puts it into a temp folder location and may then not properly trigger all of its file requirements. But.. if you extracted to an actual folder, then your windows install is missing stuff.
Cant tell if you are running w7 or w10.. looks like 7.
You may need to install the VCRedist 2015.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Just because I have never seen anyone complain of a DLL error from trying to launch the 1.9 version, and just because of your screen shot, and seeing the winrar window behind it, made me think you were trying to run it from inside the archive file, which means it puts it into a temp folder location and may then not properly trigger all of its file requirements. But.. if you extracted to an actual folder, then your windows install is missing stuff.

Cant tell if you are running w7 or w10.. looks like 7.

You may need to install the VCRedist 2015.

I have windows 10.... will I need something else or will your download work all the same?

TheUnspeakable

Oct 1, 2022
the ear cuffs relic is bugged i found it first in a new game and the questlog is stuck at (You found the coiled earring relic.) and the shaman is stuck on (Ask About the relic) cant move on from that finding new relics after that can't ask the shaman about them to unlock using them...
also anyone know what does the earcuffs relic does and moon ring?
Same issue here, is there any console command to clear this or are we stuck. I'd love to be able to learn that I need to put this snake ring in my ass!

Reactions: ARB582

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Are you a guy that transforms or are you able to still the a guy, everything i see seems like it transforms me into from wet t shirt and guy showing his willy on the bus. shit like that makes me think im suppose to be a girl?
Or am i wrong? Just wanna know so i know what to expect and see if i wanna keep going forward.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I start the game up and this is all I get.... no pictures, no choices, just white... tried to full screen the image part and it disappeared entirely. Same with the choice section. Now I can't see anything and it won't let me use options or settings to try and repair it

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I start the game up and this is all I get.... no pictures, no choices, just white... tried to full screen the image part and it disappeared entirely. Same with the choice section. Now I can't see anything and it won't let me use options or settings to try and repair it
I fixed the action display issues, but the images won't show

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Action but no images
before you waste time and ask, it's the qsp player not playing the images. I downloaded another qsp game in order to check and still have the same issue... is there a fix that resets the qsp player to before anything was edited? i tried deleting and redownloading the qsp player but still same problem

Tirelipimpon

Jul 6, 2022
before you waste time and ask, it's the qsp player not playing the images. I downloaded another qsp game in order to check and still have the same issue... is there a fix that resets the qsp player to before anything was edited? i tried deleting and redownloading the qsp player but still same problem
Just to be sure, if you try Settings, then Show/Hide, the settings for Actions, Additional desc and Main desc are checked, right ?

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Lest go step by step... You downloaded the game and extracted it on a folder, second you download a Qqsp v1.9 and extracted it on another folder , then you run that Qqsp launcher and it will look like the screenshots you take, at that part you need to press Quest/open game/clean state v0.10.03, and it will run like should be, you can modify how it looks and set the actions bars in order around Qqsp space so you can see each one at the same time...

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Are you a guy that transforms or are you able to still the a guy, everything i see seems like it transforms me into from wet t shirt and guy showing his willy on the bus. shit like that makes me think im suppose to be a girl?
Or am i wrong? Just wanna know so i know what to expect and see if i wanna keep going forward.
you can try be a guy there is also cloth for men on mall that you can buy, there are many events that prevent your mind lost like gym lifting weigh or watch an action movie on cinema or talking with shaman to block ur mind/body change. but you will encounter few events (gay) if you decide stay like a guy, the hole game is about transform you into something

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Just to be sure, if you try Settings, then Show/Hide, the settings for Actions, Additional desc and Main desc are checked, right ?

Now that the images are back through main and additional desc, action isn't showing up. If I turn the descs off, I can make a decision, but I'd prefer nor to turn descs on and off just to play the game. Any fixes to put them both on the same page?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Now that the images are back through main and additional desc, action isn't showing up. If I turn the descs off, I can make a decision, but I'd prefer nor to turn descs on and off just to play the game. Any fixes to put them both on the same page?

And thx, I was confusing the descs for images

Tirelipimpon

Jul 6, 2022
You have to turn them 3 'on' if you want to play. If not, you just can't play the game...
Then, you have manage the windows and adjust the borders. You can have the 3 displaying at the same time.
As you can see below, they perfectly fit.

QSP.jpg

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You have to turn them 3 'on' if you want to play. If not, you just can't play the game...

Then, you have manage the windows and adjust the borders. You can have the 3 displaying at the same time.

As you can see below, they perfectly fit.

Kk I'll try

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes