Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
There is still a problem in version 0.10.1, the work in Bulletin board seems to be fixed, which i think used RNG in old version.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
How do you control dick size, since it seems to constantly want to shrink down to 2cm?
Barring any ingame method, what variables do you have to edit on saveeditonline?

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
Your hearts drops down into your stomach as you examine your new dimensions. You didn't realize how much your identity was wrapped up in that small piece of flesh until you practically watch it shrivel away before your very eyes.

ok so either ive been lied to all my life and we all have more then one heart coz according to the game we have more then one heart lol.... *hearts*

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
So pictures/videos are missing all over this game, you cannot seem to wash your hands at the bar if there is cum on it but then we get roommates that go nowhere, a locked mansion door, an College Admin. Building that you cannot sign up for, a church that does nothing.

How about fixing current issues and adding things that actually go somewhere before added more.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
How to get pregant without using cheats?
Quickest way is to go to the bar in the red light district as a woman, take your panties off, and play pool. Accept the proposal, and then just keep teasing the crowd and having sex over and over.
Or you could just be a prostitue and earn money while your doing it.
Other than those 2, start flirting with guys at bars to have sex with them, or just get raped at the park at night or the mens bathroom at the bar in the red light district.
Just check the stats on your phone the next day to know if you are or not because it will be some time in game before it will actually start giving you signs or tell you otherwise.

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
I so badly would like a way to cheat Jim's relationship in the office questline. I always transform too quickly then he doesn't like that. I'm not willing to grind it out slowly and start a bunch of new games. Can't find the correct variable in the save file. Anyone have a straight female (after transformation) office save? thanks

plong

Mar 16, 2019
How do you control dick size, since it seems to constantly want to shrink down to 2cm?
Barring any ingame method, what variables do you have to edit on saveeditonline?
One of the magazines you buy at the Kiosk in the University District can sometimes contain an ad for a penis-pump. If you buy and use it, it increases the size once. If you found the potion-table I think you can make a potion that increases the size too.

Just a reminder: Anything you do that is considered "female" will transform you to be more female, and that includes shrinking the size.

• Sad
Reactions: street2603

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
(official link from tfdb) update & full versions.

Anybody want to re-up to GoFile or Mega? IIRC Mediafire isn't an accepted file host.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those tasks on Bulletin board random or fixed in this version ?
It is supposed to be random I think.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
How can one enter the mansion ? I looked for a way in a million times but I still can't enter...

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
How can one enter the mansion ? I looked for a way in a million times but I still can't enter...
The one in the university district?
You just need to search ... and search ... after a while you usually find a key to the door

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
I get error and can't start the game, also opening game with qsp launcher instead of clicking on game qsp file does not help at all ... looks like I wont be able to play rhis ... sad

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes