Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Hello, i can't buy most cosmetics from Safeway - just nail polish and hair scrunchie. I'm fully a woman. Do I need to do something to unlock other options? using V0.11.2
I'm going to sound obvious, but do have enough cash in-hand? Opened a bank account? If you aren't carrying enough it will automatically try and take it from your card (bank).

Last edited:
Reactions: anarchia

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
Just got the game and I was wondering if there are any current (or possibly future plans) for futa/trans LI?

milliteli

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone please explain how to remove the relic ring from the finger? ring in the form of a small crown! when you try to take it off, it says The ring won't slide over your knuckle -- it's suck!

anarchia

Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to sound obvious, but do have enough cash in-hand? Opened a bank account? If you aren't carrying enough it will automatically try and take it from your card (bank).
Yup, i have over $200 in cash. Hmm might need to restart by the sound of it.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Can someone please explain how to remove the relic ring from the finger? ring in the form of a small crown! when you try to take it off, it says The ring won't slide over your knuckle -- it's suck!
Is it the new relic added to a shop in the Wharf district? I tried it too and got cursed. I tried talking to the shop owner.. nothing. Tried talking to the old man in Downtown.. nothing. What I never tried was when you hand in a relic to the Fortune Teller she offers you a favour. Maybe it's there? Not sure, I just reloaded an old save before trying it.

Good luck and let us know.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I was playing 0.11.3 and I think I found some bugs. I noticed my character's clothes never get dirty and wrinkled anymore locking me out of the event where you find the clothes and purse in the donation pile, and when I try to meet up with Melissa at the gym and use her loaner clothes it won't let me actually join her in the gym and says I need to remove the clothes before I leave.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, i can't buy most cosmetics from Safeway - just nail polish and hair scrunchie. I'm fully a woman. Do I need to do something to unlock other options? using V0.11.2
Probably your femininity is low even if you're a woman. Pose in front of a mirror and do other feminine things to increase it.

Reactions: anarchia

fuckboi

Jul 23, 2017
So am I supposed to be able to buy basic necessities at the beginning? Like I can't buy shampoo, lip balm, or a hair brush. I progressed a bit without them, but the choices are still greyed out?

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
I only have 2 questions

1>will there ever be a discord -> dc?
2> I'd like to send private messages, but I can. How can I send messages to the developer?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
There have been discord links posted in thread history.. so.. -1 for not searching, although, you get a free half point cause one of the 2 posted in thread history is expired.

--I am not the gatekeeper, nor the key master--
Although..

https://discord.gg/KVeH4mZHUa

Plus.. as of right now Mug has commented he is taking a breather for a few days at least for reasons and don't be trying to PM for a few as Mug probably wont be available.

Otherwise go visit the thread on the TFGS site.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Is it possible to stay with smaller tits or do they just keep growing? I'm not a big breasts fan and would be happy if PC stays with B/C tits...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it possible to stay with smaller tits or do they just keep growing? I'm not a big breasts fan and would be happy if PC stays with B/C tits...
Don't use the honeydew cream and if you get dreams about bigger breasts don't imagine what it'd be like.

Reactions: M!

Wshbrigr1

Jan 3, 2021
This game sux.. no matter what I do the game will not load.. Why can't this guy put the player with the game.. why the hell do we have to play games trying to get the game to work.... Oh yeah I downloaded the new palyer and it still won't load the game.. I get the play screen put nothing else.. no pics or anything.. Do people a favor and put the player in the game where it should be to activate the game

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game sux.. no matter what I do the game will not load.. Why can't this guy put the player with the game.. why the hell do we have to play games trying to get the game to work.... Oh yeah I downloaded the new palyer and it still won't load the game.. I get the play screen put nothing else.. no pics or anything.. Do people a favor and put the player in the game where it should be to activate the game
Fucks sake, the EXACT version of the QPS player needed is linked in the first post. If you don't put the player into the game every time, it saves on upload / download time and hard drive space.

Yet another post complaining about something that could be solved by just reading the first post...

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
927.jpg

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes