Feb 23, 2018
still hoping for one day the game maker will make this game more "unwilling corruption" focus. more random events that will force the character to feminize themselves. for example, more options when doing the quest where you are "forced" to take the feminizing option or face consequences with the magic chick. right now it just forces you to feminize your character in order to take the feminizing option. some options could be forcing your character to go to sleep aroused, more blackmail from the roommate chick that doesnt force you to feminize your character *wet tshirt contest*, also the front desk old dude should do more. Also the therapist that helps you "transition" should do more like hypnosis or force scenarios. Right now the game is just, do the right things, which is easy, then get road blocked by forcing you to feminize the character to do the main quest. Also there needs to be either more things to do at hooters or more jobs to do.

Reactions: Charlicoincoin

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Don't use the honeydew cream and if you get dreams about bigger breasts don't imagine what it'd be like.
Thanks. Dreams is to easy to avoid (I think...) but looks like the game want's me to use honey dew cream after moving out from Fairhaven House. Can't sleep even with silk bedsheets without cream :confused:

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks. Dreams is to easy to avoid (I think...) but looks like the game want's me to use honey dew cream after moving out from Fairhaven House. Can't sleep even with silk bedsheets without cream :confused:
You can use the cream to stop those problems and they stop after a couple of uses. Using the cream continuously will cause changes, though.

If you do experience a change, get the double headed dragon ring for the Fortune Teller (reload until you get that specific quest) and keep it when she asks if you have it. It will let you change your stats once charged, including breast size.

Reactions: M!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know a reliable way to increase feminization without having to get blackmailed into it?

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Stuck with this error, twice so far.
1693323083831.png
First it appeared after being raped after jogging.
Second time it happen at park, again after rape
rapist want's to talk and when trying to quit talking i get this error.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Don't use the honeydew cream and if you get dreams about bigger breasts don't imagine what it'd be like.
They said bigger not breasts at all.
The dream only happens if you don't have breasts.
No matter if you use the honey cream once of a thousand times, you're breasts will expand upon waking up from time to time.. I've got K cup in about a month and a half from using the breast cream only when absolutely necessary to get sleep.
Use the alchemy table in the Mansion to shrink them to where you want, and don't read the Bimbo magazine more than once (or go with the 2 guys at Kellys bar celebrating), or go touch the crystal in the park to reste and start over.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
They said bigger not breasts at all.
The dream only happens if you don't have breasts.
No matter if you use the honey cream once of a thousand times, you're breasts will expand upon waking up from time to time.. I've got K cup in about a month and a half from using the breast cream only when absolutely necessary to get sleep.
Use the alchemy table in the Mansion to shrink them to where you want, and don't read the Bimbo magazine more than once (or go with the 2 guys at Kellys bar celebrating), or go touch the crystal in the park to reste and start over.
Not true in my experience, though i don't usually go for a small breast build. Bigger breasts only happen when using the cream over multiple days, or after a dream. AFAIK using the cream adds to a growth variable, which doesn't reduce over time. So if you use the cream X times, you're guaranteed breast growth no matter how much time between uses.

The traits from the bimbo magazine are random, you can get them after reading 1 time or it could take dozens of times (easily tested by using a quicksave to save scum it).

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
anyone know what colors work in the mixing bowl (mansion)
Here. You can find useful links in the 'Cheats' section of the first page.

Also, with potions, you can go to the mansion once daily and study the book to gain a recipe and save it. Eventually you will get all the recipes without having to spend a lot of time or drink them. If you do drink one and want to remove the effects just drink from the font.. er.. I think.

Reactions: ahtabat

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Not true in my experience, though i don't usually go for a small breast build. Bigger breasts only happen when using the cream over multiple days, or after a dream. AFAIK using the cream adds to a growth variable, which doesn't reduce over time. So if you use the cream X times, you're guaranteed breast growth no matter how much time between uses.

The traits from the bimbo magazine are random, you can get them after reading 1 time or it could take dozens of times (easily tested by using a quicksave to save scum it).
I've played probably 100+ times trying to get multiple outcomes. I have only ever gotten 1 dream about breasts, which will insstantly give you AA from nothing upon awakening. I have played numerous times where the day after getting the breast cream and one usage, I got AA breasts. I only EVER use the breast cream when I start having trouble sleeping again, and have in so many occasssions went from that AA after the first usage to A's and then B's before ever using the cream a second time (which is what happened in the game I was just playing 30 minutes ago). I used it 4 times and at D's now, so I stand by what I said.
The Bimbo magazine will in rare occassions give the Bimbo trait on the first time reading it yes (which I didn't say couldn't happen because everyone needs to play it and experience or what's the point in playing), but I have always gotten the trait on the second time if I didn't the first because I accidentally clicked to read it again and had to reload (which is why I suggested it as it appears that the chances of getting at are extremely higher if not 100% the second time).

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Ouch ... my best wishes to Mugwump ... hope he was able to save the most important things (like important documents and memorabilia or other precious things) ... and may he get a lot of his losses replaced by insurance
Most important thing is the code for this game! Who cares about memorawhatevers and other precious things. Nothing is more important than this game.

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
I've tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything regarding stopping the vagina from stretching out too quickly. Is there like an elastic vagina trait? Or some way to make the vagina return to its original size faster?

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
ursuLenes wrote a guide for magazines and TV here
Daishi made a guide for the potions here.

Cheat mod not longer supported due there is a "official" one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a cheat that is not exactly a cheat.
If you have the snake ring and the orb. You can "store" traits. Change into another person and if there is a trait you like, remove it using the snake ring. The snake ring will keep the traits you have removed.

Then when you go back to your original body, you can give yourself those traits.

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
anyone have the trait code for rubber joints, fertility idol, adamantium nails, pitch perfect Any of these will do!!

pendleman

Feb 12, 2018
anyone have the trait code for rubber joints, fertility idol, adamantium nails, pitch perfect Any of these will do!!

Have you tried the numbers from this page?
Rubber joints - 3
Fertility idol - 9
Adamantium nails - 14
Pitch perfect - 25

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018

Have you tried the numbers from this page?
Rubber joints - 3
Fertility idol - 9
Adamantium nails - 14
Pitch perfect - 25
yes i have followed the cleanslate wiki but for some reason it isnt working...

sebbu

May 2, 2022
hum. I got pregnant, then met the 2 celebrating guys at the bar and got Z-cup breasts. now i can't find any clothes i can wear, maternity clothes gives me errors due to Z-cup, Z-cup gives me errors due to belly.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hum. I got pregnant, then met the 2 celebrating guys at the bar and got Z-cup breasts. now i can't find any clothes i can wear, maternity clothes gives me errors due to Z-cup, Z-cup gives me errors due to belly.
If you don't know, you need to go to the red light district, and check the alley there. There's a specific store for z-cup breast clothing there.

Though if you've completely bugged and cannot move anywhere you might be screwed. The escape option in the phone might help, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Carloschacal2
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes