sebbu

May 2, 2022
there's already somz z-cup clothes in the mall (there was a special arrival), but yeah the bat shoppe have clothes that do both, thanks.

sebbu

May 2, 2022
And how do you find people for the aliens that made you pregnant ? i explored or walked in the park for days and nothing happened. I couldn't even find the aliens again after investigating that light just before i first met them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
And how do you find people for the aliens that made you pregnant ? i explored or walked in the park for days and nothing happened. I couldn't even find the aliens again after investigating that light just before i first met them.
IIRC you need to go on a date with a random person, and you can walk in the park for that date.

korko

May 30, 2017
"Jim is blocking you from showing Angela the DVD. You need to do something about this." What m i gonna do?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How m progres with jim? I only see him in the office and just talk, give massage and bring him cofee. Thts all.
I have never done it but the pictures for it is present.
he likes not too sluty girls(pure way)
you can alsp seduce/have sex with him like others to improve relations(sexy pc)
be in mind that the game is full of unfinidhed content/event chains(it is a bad habit to have).

Reactions: korko

Remirezsaurus

Jun 11, 2017
Is there something I'm missing with Paul's MMO thing? I have a computer and he's at 99 relations but it hasn't triggered from playing games with him. Is there a specific criteria for the player character for him to mention the MMO?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there something I'm missing with Paul's MMO thing? I have a computer and he's at 99 relations but it hasn't triggered from playing games with him. Is there a specific criteria for the player character for him to mention the MMO?
I have never seen the code itself.:rolleyes:
For me:cautious: the sure fire way to trigger it is this:
1Exhaust your normal talking options involving his 3 interest+games(excluding sports he is a nerd)
2Make sure you have 49+relations with him.
3Buy a pc
4Play with him once
5In the next 3 or so play pester him about the MMO
From this point the story line is trivial with multiple way to solve some tasks.:cool:

iball

Aug 4, 2017
After playing a bit, I am starting to think that this probably just isn't for me...and that's fine (no hate). Is there a way to play this game without transitioning to a girl. I am totally fine with femming myself, but I have no interest in wearing woman's clothing. I don't mind being a femboy and wearing tight yoga pants or jeans or w.e, but I don't want to wear a bra or dress. So far, I can't find any regular male clothing. I can only find the expensive suit store in the mall. I can't even find a regular t-shirt in any of the woman's clothing stores. I get that most sissification stuff leads you to wearing slutty outfits, and if that is the only way to play this game, then I will pass for now. I figure I should ask before deciding though.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
After playing a bit, I am starting to think that this probably just isn't for me...and that's fine (no hate). Is there a way to play this game without transitioning to a girl. I am totally fine with femming myself, but I have no interest in wearing woman's clothing. I don't mind being a femboy and wearing tight yoga pants or jeans or w.e, but I don't want to wear a bra or dress. So far, I can't find any regular male clothing. I can only find the expensive suit store in the mall. I can't even find a regular t-shirt in any of the woman's clothing stores. I get that most sissification stuff leads you to wearing slutty outfits, and if that is the only way to play this game, then I will pass for now. I figure I should ask before deciding though.
In a month or 2 the regular clothes store has few male clothes.
the market has random clothes
The office has male clothes if you look like one.
the old man at the homeles camp can give you 7 days of immunity to phisical or mental tf.
u-district manson miror room lovers or raises the fem lvl based on looks
you may want to keep the ferlility statue and use it.
ingame cheat present

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I do wish the male side of things were worked on a little more. It's a decent game but still kind of buggy and when you're playing as a male & end up with malexmale scenes - a lot of them are media missing images.

And the wardrobe is down-right annoying, you would figure if you save a outfit then you could just click a button to equip that outfit and not have to manually equip it again. /shrug

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I do wish the male side of things were worked on a little more. It's a decent game but still kind of buggy and when you're playing as a male & end up with malexmale scenes - a lot of them are media missing images.

And the wardrobe is down-right annoying, you would figure if you save a outfit then you could just click a button to equip that outfit and not have to manually equip it again. /shrug
If you favourite(yes that pesky button on the right) an outfit you can auto equip it and or select it under any wardrobe.
If you have the body suit(black from pawn shop) it becames full auto and can be reselected from apperance menu(be in mind that at high lust you may be trapped in a slutty outfit until you sleep or cum.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022

Highly doubt it that the dev will do some thing for the male side, the whole thing is focused on sissyfication, MTF and stuff.
Games like this don't give a shit about male PC content

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Cheat menu doesn't let you add traits even though there is text saying you can. Also how to increase penis size?
The ring menu in the cheat menu basically just lets you do the same things as the ring artifact (albeit without the need to obtain or charge the actual ring). This means it can only remove traits, or re-add traits that it has previously removed.

You can add arbitrary traits using the debug console. Get into the regular game mode (exit any menus or events you might be in the middle of) and then press the little square button with concentric grey circles in the bottom right of the Additional description area (same box that contains the weather info, face, phone & purse icons, stats, etc.). A console window should pop up with the title "Input data".

Enter the command:
Code:
gs 'GenerateTraits','Assign',#
Replace "#" with the numerical ID of the trait. You can find this in the source code (e.g. using QGen). For convenience, here's a list of the coded traits/id-numbers I know of. New traits will probably be added with serially-increasing ID values, so if you're running a version newer than 0.11.4, feel free to experiment with larger numbers: Just make sure you save your game first.
Code:
1    All Dolled Up
2    Sensitive Skin
3    Rubber Joints
4    Skins Only
5    Nympho
6    All Heels
7    NanoBra
8    Constant Flirt
9    Fertility Idol (mutually exclusive with Barren Lands; use only one of them)
10    Barren Lands (mutually exclusive with Fertility Idol; use only one of them)
11    Never Enough
12    Flaunt it
13    Thirst Quencher
14    Adamantium Nails
15    Insatiable
16    Pleasure Mounds
17    Tidal Lock
18    Bigger Is Better
19    Flame Out (normally paired with Eternal Flame)
20    Eternal Flame (normally paired with Flame out)
21    Shard Bearer (Related to Flame Out, and tied to a storyline; probably best to get organically)
22    Gym Bunny
23    Baby Crazy
24    Sickly
25    Pitch Perfect
26    Lightweight
27    Hair Trigger
p.s. I did not compile that list. I think it's from a post on the TFGS discussion thread for the game. Credit to whoever it was that posted it, but I cannot be assed to go find that out right now.

Edit: I realized I missed half of your question: I do not see an option to change penis size by menu. It appears to be controlled internally by a pair of variables mc_dick_size is an integer giving length in cm and $dicktype is a string giving an adjective (e.g. "skinny", "thick", etc.). I believe the latter will most-likely be reset when stats are recalculated, but I haven't found the specific block of code that sets it. If you just want to control your character's dick-length, open the console and type:
Code:
mc_dick_size = 100
Feel free to use a different number if you'd prefer not to have a 1-meter long penis (sounds impractical to me, but each to their own I guess...)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes