Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a Melissa guide somewhere? I can't seem to find one and the wiki page for Melissa is blank.

Also at the photoshoot if Melissa finds out you have a dick, she disappears and the notepad says you should talk to her. Searching this thread some say she contacts you after a few weeks, some say months and some say never. Has this been worked on? Because I don't feel like playing months in-game and then she never does anything. Also is the story actually continued if she ever contacts you? Thanks

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is there a Melissa guide somewhere? I can't seem to find one and the wiki page for Melissa is blank.

Also at the photoshoot if Melissa finds out you have a dick, she disappears and the notepad says you should talk to her. Searching this thread some say she contacts you after a few weeks, some say months and some say never. Has this been worked on? Because I don't feel like playing months in-game and then she never does anything. Also is the story actually continued if she ever contacts you? Thanks
She does contact you, and I don't think it takes that long, maybe a week or two? And yes, the story continues from there a bit, and you can end up dating her. Once you've reached that point, you can call her over for sex any time you want if you live in an apartment.

Reactions: Scoooter22

colron

Apr 1, 2018
QSP crashes everytime i get asked out on a date, i can do the asking but it crashes if they ask me
EDIT: i can decline the date fine crash only happens if i try to accept

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Odd since it seems like you can otherwise run the game fine. - Try deleting the sounds folder where you have the game extracted and see if that makes a difference.

Kohlauf

Jun 6, 2021
Something I keep encountering at the moment is that when a guy from your contact list asks you to go on a date, the game crashes and you cannot use the escape facility - it just freezes

Screwbucket

May 2, 2018
What determines which portrait/perception is used? After the Fairhaven effect wears off, I've had it flip back and forth for seemingly no reason.

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
probably have an answer somewhere way further back but ive looked. i have these aliens constantly making me pregnant. I personally find it annoying. Id like to get rid of it all together if possible or figure out how to bring them humans, i cant seem to figure this out please any help please.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
probably have an answer somewhere way further back but ive looked. i have these aliens constantly making me pregnant. I personally find it annoying. Id like to get rid of it all together if possible or figure out how to bring them humans, i cant seem to figure this out please any help please.
Take someone on your phone out for a date to the park in the evening, allow yourself to also be abducted along with them, watch as you fuck their shit up like a dumbass when the shiny 'Do Not Randomly Press' buttons show up, escape, watch the aliens never bother with your Evel Knievel ass ever again as you walk off into the sunset of a brand new day while completely forgetting your date is still on the ship strapped to their kink chair. Bonus points if you catch all the stupidity in my synopsis.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Is there an action I can do or a console command to revert the bimbo status? Everytime I put clothes on I get those "I want more , just more" messages written in pink. It's becoming annoying

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
What determines which portrait/perception is used? After the Fairhaven effect wears off, I've had it flip back and forth for seemingly no reason.
That portrait is how you are perceived by others.
It changes at certain points, like your femininity being high enough, wearing female clothing, breast and butt getting to a certain size, hair long enough, etc. Many of these can change it by itself if it gets high enough, but it will also change with different combinations of them. Each feature has a point value attatched to it, and when the combination gets high enough it will show a woman.
For example: Your wearing mens or low fem clothing, your fem is below 40, you have average butt and AA or A cup breasts, and chin length hair you will (most likely) see if man, but if any of your physical features increase, or you put on more feminine clothing, it will change to a female.

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes