plong

Mar 16, 2019
Any Change Log?
v0.8.7 - Alpha Pre Release

This is another "mid-update" release for those who like to follow the progress and help guide development. You may want to wait a few more updates to finish the sex-engine upgrades if you are bug-adverse.

• Standard bug fix disclaimer
    • Melissa Girl's night should now be working, but it won't work if you've already triggered the event
    • misc fixes reported by the forum users
  • more cam girl clips
    • "Chat" and "Wait" clips for medium-sized breasts (C - D cup, I think)
  • 3 new coats added for those cold winter nights
    • Two coats at Fan's
    • One high quality coat at Finer Things
  • Hips and Ass metric separation
    • Hips and Ass size increases are now separately calculated
    • each has its own image set in the Body profile page (thanks Icecrash)
    • some new mechanics to trigger ass growth have been added
  • Orgy Scenes folded into new mechanic
    • only F MC with FFM and FMM combinations
    • Only updated in main game code (so no pocket world/beach party orgies yet)
    • end of FFM scene is a little jagged but shouldn't crash
  • NOTE: If you do end up emergency escaping during a sex scene go into the phone settings and click "End Sex Scene".
    • this should at least clear the variables to increase the change your next scene isn't also broken

Reactions: Aelgwenn and Jen_73

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
The wet t-shirt contest at the beach now seems to be broken. Tried to enter with K-cup tits and got told those itty bitty bee stings would never win and could not enter.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
It also seems like you aren't able to get away from being overweight anymore.
Even if you go to the gym (or go jogging) almost every day and just eat one meal a day (or just eat during your pause at Hooters), you still remain at BMI 24 = Overweight and your weight seems to stay at 65
(although, fortunately, it doesn't prevent you from being perceived as gorgeous with a beatuy of 8/10)

plong

Mar 16, 2019
The wet t-shirt contest at the beach now seems to be broken. Tried to enter with K-cup tits and got told those itty bitty bee stings would never win and could not enter.
Strange.. Did you do the mudwrestling event first?

Addendum:
You can check the prerequisites by running this command (click on the gear icon):
'<<mc_tits>> <<npc_quest[''npc_1'',''BeachContest'']>>'
It should output your tit-size and the status for the contest which should be not 1, like : 12 0

Last edited:

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Strange.. Did you do the mudwrestling event first?

Addendum:
You can check the prerequisites by running this command (click on the gear icon):
'<<mc_tits>> <<npc_quest[''npc_1'',''BeachContest'']>>'
It should output your tit-size and the status for the contest which should be not 1, like : 12 0
No I didn't even know there was a mud wrestling contest in this. I ran the command and got with my save from Saturday morning and got 7 0 as the result with then F cup tits and they tell me again that they er to small and I can't enter.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
No I didn't even know there was a mud wrestling contest in this. I ran the command and got with my save from Saturday morning and got 7 0 as the result with then F cup tits and they tell me again that they er to small and I can't enter.
Very strange... You can trigger the contest with this command: gs 'BeachEvents','WTC'

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Very strange... You can trigger the contest with this command: gs 'BeachEvents','WTC'
The command you gave me there doesn't seem to trigger the contest it just takes me to the sign up for it where they keep telling me I can't get in.

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
best bet would be to head to the TFGames thread. Mugwump, the developer, checks there regularly. They hardly, if ever, check this thread.

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
Suppressed game.
Dumb people like me don't know How to start the game
" Installation is -> install and run"
No explain how to run Qsp

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hello I was wondering if it was possible to have multiple partners in this game. Not cheating but harem. This is my first time seeing/looking at this game and it looks interesting.

C00kie

May 3, 2018
I dont see alot of pictures in the player and im already using the v1.9 by Sonnix Player. Any ideas how to fix?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes