Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
cheat mod its working?
There are cheats built into it now. So it is not needed.

Also yeah, I can't see any images for flirting or sex, even with the new version, new save and the right QSP.

Ok, after downloading the hotfix from the TFGames Site, and resetting a scene, it works now.

Last edited:

PL

Apr 27, 2017
Missing image or scene when you go to men washer in Dirty Dick and get raped. Anyone know how to fix it?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Anyone know how to fix no image or scene?
Version o.8.7. is not a standalone version when it comes to images.
You need the Image / Sound and so on folders from the version before
(and just overwrite the old images with the images that come with the new one (if appplicable))

I also have a lot of missing images however, especially when it comes to sex

Akkita

Mar 15, 2018
I can't do anything after this sentence during the julia event for the picnic

"You mumble that you'll get dressed in this outfit and you start to gather the items up but Julia stops you with a hand on your arm."

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
There are cheats built into it now. So it is not needed.

Also yeah, I can't see any images for flirting or sex, even with the new version, new save and the right QSP.

Ok, after downloading the hotfix from the TFGames Site, and resetting a scene, it works now.
in the last version i could not activate.
I had the "cheat" option on my phone, but even after downloading the old mod, it didnt work.

Jun 17, 2017
So, I went looking at the weight of the character, since it said overweight and I wanted to know how bad it was. But holy fuck was I surprised, 55 kg is overweight? I wish I was that light, goddamn.

rafkin

Dec 13, 2019
I keep ending up with enormous boobs. Like massive.

First play through I thought it was from the nanobots so I avoided those on my next play through but I've pretty quickly gone from B's past DD's. I don't use breast cream or anything else that could seemingly increase them.

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Version o.8.7. is not a standalone version when it comes to images.
You need the Image / Sound and so on folders from the version before
(and just overwrite the old images with the images that come with the new one (if appplicable))

I also have a lot of missing images however, especially when it comes to sex
I checked, it's not that there are missing images (if you got 0.8.7 on top of the previous versions) - it's that the dev changed the path to the images in the code, but not in the files

Reactions: Jen_73

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I checked, it's not that there are missing images (if you got 0.8.7 on top of the previous versions) - it's that the dev changed the path to the images in the code, but not in the files
That sounds like a plausible reason.
(and also like one that is easy to fix, if we know where the affected images should go from 0.8.7. onwards)

PL

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, can anyone give me the link for the full game? I keep getting no image or scene even though downloading 0.8.5 version

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
So couple of questions:

1. where do I buy swimwear? any requirements for this?
2. Where Do I get non-normal makeup? any requirements for this?
3 I got the idol from the club. Now what?
4. the repeated messages from Ryan and Paul are annoying. can I shut them off?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
So couple of questions:

1. where do I buy swimwear? any requirements for this?
2. Where Do I get non-normal makeup? any requirements for this?
3 I got the idol from the club. Now what?
4. the repeated messages from Ryan and Paul are annoying. can I shut them off?

Thanks in advance for your help.
1. You get swimwear from the sportswear shop. There's probably a femininity check as to what swimwear your character is able to wear (if any). I get around this by getting the Sensitive Skin trait.
2. You have to learn how to do other makeup styles by attending the makeup classes in the community center. I'm fairly certain there's also a femininity check as to whether or not you're able to attend them. I also get around this by getting a trait, specifically the Dolled Up trait.

As for the rest, I have no idea.

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Charon83

Nov 11, 2020
First of all top game...It has a nice style and the idea and execution is done well..However there are currently a few issues..

Some of the Mellissa Event, even though, displayed in the calendar are not triggering.
The weight does not change from "overweight".
A lot of missing images/videos, probably due to now linked the images/videos with the correct path for the new updated version.
And as a feedback, it might be nice to be able to change the background color from white to a few others. Could be a bit less stress on the eyes.
Also, might I suggest a discord server or something, to have a better point of information for fans of your game.
Overall good game anyway so many thanks for that.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes