Anonaccount

Oct 11, 2017
Are they anyways to fix the time/date bugs? Weekly drinks with Melissa are bugged in my game. She doesn't show up for drinks even though the calendar has the event.
I had that issue, but it turns out it because I was supposed to visit the strip club which I hadn't done yet. Once I did that, she appeared for drinks again

夕雨凌天

Dec 13, 2020
Hello, producer, have you considered shortening the progress of pregnancy? It seems to be a long time. And is there anything you can tell about the pregnancy system of the next version please?thanks:love:

Aug 13, 2018
So I'm constantly getting thrown into "Media Not Found" errors, using the QSP files downloaded from the site.

Fuck around with options, searched through the thread, can't find a solution. Girl life seems to be working fine as well.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
So I'm constantly getting thrown into "Media Not Found" errors, using the QSP files downloaded from the site.

Fuck around with options, searched through the thread, can't find a solution. Girl life seems to be working fine as well.
Are you using the updated .qsp to open the game? if not, you will have the Missing Media problem.

Aug 13, 2018
Are you using the updated .qsp to open the game? if not, you will have the Missing Media problem.
The 1.9 Sonnix version? I grabbed it off the Dev's TFGames page.

Edit: I've tried the version of the game that was last uploaded here, and the 8.6 prerelease, both have the problem

Last edited:

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017

Is it a wide array of different actions that you get missing media? or specific areas?
I know I get missing media when it comes to some sex-scenes/mostly camgirl because I don't think there are videos specific for the bodytypes in camgirl atm.
I do not know why I get occasional missing media for sex transitions.

Aug 13, 2018
Is it a wide array of different actions that you get missing media? or specific areas?
I know I get missing media when it comes to some sex-scenes/mostly camgirl because I don't think there are videos specific for the bodytypes in camgirl atm.
I do not know why I get occasional missing media for sex transitions.
Masturbating in bed hardlocks the game with one, forces me to use an emergency GTFO button, most sex scenes are utterly broken (anything with a woman essentially locking me into a fatigue spiral where I can choose nothing but 'Kiss', titfucking immiediately boots me back, but resumes the scene doing something else if I start another one), a bunch of the scenes watching TV lead to broken links, forcing me to emergency teleport, I've got no camgirl content...

I'm honestly a little baffled at how much doesn't work, I'm not sure if it's my file system or the game itself.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I failed to get the job in library two times, and now librarian refuses to give me another chance, is there a way to cheat it, or maybe some console commands to get the job?

Tracertracker

Dec 5, 2020
I'm having Trouble with Melissa, she asks me to meet up with her at the "Tomorrow at the university district at 9pm" through a text after she discovered I'm male, and no matter what I do I can't get her to show up. I've gotten this bug on multiple saves now, I'm using the latest version (including hotfix). Anyone know a fix or workaround?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I'm having Trouble with Melissa, she asks me to meet up with her at the "Tomorrow at the university district at 9pm" through a text after she discovered I'm male, and no matter what I do I can't get her to show up. I've gotten this bug on multiple saves now, I'm using the latest version (including hotfix). Anyone know a fix or workaround?
Don't worry.
Unless this has changed in the last versions, she will finally start talking to you again.
It just takes her som time to swallow the news that you are male ;)

Just give her enough time (dunno how much ... maybe 1-2 weeks ... has been some time when I had this situation)

Tracertracker

Dec 5, 2020
Don't worry.
Unless this has changed in the last versions, she will finally start talking to you again.
It just takes her som time to swallow the news that you are male ;)

Just give her enough time (dunno how much ... maybe 1-2 weeks ... has been some time when I had this situation)
My problem is that she does start talking to me, but when Im supposted to meet up with her, the event doesn't trigger.

Checkout the code in qgen - but typing
Code:
gt 'MelissaEvents', 'Start'
should fix it.

I'll check tomorrow.

Sorry I'm unsure of what qgen is, but when I try imputting that command it just blacks my screen.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Alright, I got three questions I could hope to have answered here since I can't figure them out in game.

1. How do you alter/maintain your character's weight? I thought it was based solely on exercise by was horribly wrong about that.
2. Are the gyms bugged so that they cannot be interacted with beyond entering the changing rooms and receptionist or is there some sort of pre-requisite outside of registering to use the gym?
3. I saw someone mention that reading certain magazines would make your character attracted to men, but which ones were they?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Alright, I got three questions I could hope to have answered here since I can't figure them out in game.

1. How do you alter/maintain your character's weight? I thought it was based solely on exercise by was horribly wrong about that.
2. Are the gyms bugged so that they cannot be interacted with beyond entering the changing rooms and receptionist or is there some sort of pre-requisite outside of registering to use the gym?
3. I saw someone mention that reading certain magazines would make your character attracted to men, but which ones were they?
1. Healthy food 2-3 times a day.

2. you need sportswear from the mall.

3. check back a few pages one by one or search in the thread for "magazines".

randomName517

May 30, 2020
I believe the 'photoshoot' event the guy above mentioned in not what you are looking for.
Try: gt 'MelissaEvents','BigTalk'

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes