Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Not sure if the devs want people to disclose how to use commands but for money, click on the input command and type:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change the number to whatever you want for the desired amount.

Okay ... it's actually not too hard once you figure out the stat codes and stuff. I will let you guys figure it out. Have fun digging around!!
mc_money =
mc_mood =
mc_sleep =
mc_hunger =
mc_thirst =
mc_stam =
mc_Health =

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Do we need to restart with this new version? I have a bug where I get stuck in the bathroom when opening Julia's gift bag.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
I can turn the ingame time back? Maybe a console command or something and if it is possible, could you tell me how?

Viktor 2018

Jul 31, 2017
As orzosavo said ....
it reverses only the body changes, however ... not the psychological ones.

Also you should note that after you change back from a female form (by using the rystal), none of your clothes will fit you anymore. And you will only notice that after you slept and wake up the next morning (an try to put on normal clothes again).

So, if you actually have the crystal explode (and reverse you to male form) you should immediately go to the mall and either buy new clothes, or visit the tailor there in order to have your clothes be stitched to fit your new shape.

Else you will not be able to go outside (because of being naked) nd all clothes falling off if you try to put them on
-..."The outfit you start the game with is supposed to ALWAYS fit - and whatever you’re wearing when you break the crystal shard also changes to fit your new body shape". (From mugwump)

Dec 3, 2020
ah thanks, did not know about the ./ being needed beforehand
I looked through countless pages in this thread of people specifically asking what exact string to put into the load mod dialogue and nobody mentioned it before now. Thank you so much, that was beyond frustrating.

And that didn't even work for me. What did work for me was relaunching qqsp and then loading the cheat file itself, at that point the phone menu said "load menu" or "clear menu". clicking the latter finally enabled the cheat mod button in the phone screen.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Can someone help me find the beach? I can't find out how to reach that area.
Did you try the Bus ?
Go to Bus station, check the "Bus Route Map ", then buy 30-day pass, only costs $20 .
Go everywhere , during those 30 days .

Don't forget your 'bathing-suit' though . . .

Hardor

May 29, 2020
I can turn the ingame time back? Maybe a console command or something and if it is possible, could you tell me how?
Haven't touched the game in a while, but the cheat mod had previously time controls. Just be very careful with time controls as they are easy way to mess up the game when the counters go haywire. Usually a general rule is to not go into previous day with time cheats and even that might mess with some counters.

PS. Somebody could point out which one of the cheat mods work with the newest 0.8.5 version, as the previous file in OP is with 0.8.4 QSP file and the "updated" one somebody linked recently comes with 0.8.3 QSP file... Kinda confusing.

Reactions: tsap

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Haven't touched the game in a while, but the cheat mod had previously time controls. Just be very careful with time controls as they are easy way to mess up the game when the counters go haywire. Usually a general rule is to not go into previous day with time cheats and even that might mess with some counters.

PS. Somebody could point out which one of the cheat mods work with the newest 0.8.5 version, as the previous file in OP is with 0.8.4 QSP file and the "updated" one somebody linked recently comes with 0.8.3 QSP file... Kinda confusing.
Thx for the answer, I tried the linked one (0.8.4) and it seems to work, kinda?! but it looks like that I can't change the time with that :/
E: FA80 's 0.8.3 cheat seems to work properly (y)

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Version "b" of cheatedCleanSlate in support post. You may now cheat new traits and skills (like singing).

There is some other mods? Which exactly and where did you find them?
There was an official one for 0.8.4 so I stopped updating. Not sure if you try that one or mine.

Thx for the answer, I tried the linked one (0.8.4) and it seems to work, kinda?! but it looks like that I can't change the time with that :/

That seems to be the offical one, sorry, don't know about that one.

FA80 's 0.8.3 cheat seems to work properly (y)
Sorry, the Cheated one is actually 0.8.5.2, just forgot to rename it . Already corrected, thanks for noticing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyDude

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
For which, of course, he may first have to reach a certain feminity level,
before his char even may think of buying one :D
Funny you should say that . . .
When my MC went to buy their "First" Bathing-Suit, they discovered they already had one :oops: !
(never thought to check, if they somehow, had acquired one before that point . . . )
Have had some "weird" things happening in-game, in this last up-date.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Funny you should say that . . .
When my MC went to buy their "First" Bathing-Suit, they discovered they already had one :oops: !
(never thought to check, if they somehow, had acquired one before that point . . . )
Have had some "weird" things happening in-game, in this last up-date.
Might be a side effect of mugwump not following their own (internal) naming schema for clothing. Thanks to that there are a number of items you can buy that should not be available until much later.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes