eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So, do you embrace being a girl or there is a way to become a male?
You start out as male and actions while playing decide which way you go. If you avoid feminization and find some way to increase dick size, you can stay male and have a good time with your random dates. The trick is finding out which actions keep you male and which feminize. Far as i can tell, all experimental trials feminize in some way, as an example.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
You start out as male and actions while playing decide which way you go. If you avoid feminization and find some way to increase dick size, you can stay male and have a good time with your random dates. The trick is finding out which actions keep you male and which feminize. Far as i can tell, all experimental trials feminize in some way, as an example.
which ones are they?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
If you go to your phone and click "Load menu" at the bottom, it should bring up the cheat menu. Though that could be because on a previous version I used the cheat mod. If that's necessary, I'd just try loading that one up and seeing if it activates it.
If I click cheat menu, it asks me to input a path. I tried adding the CheatMod.qsp in the folder and enter CheatMod, but that didn't work

For what it's worth, if you have a QSP editor, it's quite easy to take the cheat section of the code and transfer it over to the new version. That's what I usually did when I was too impatient, as well as adding my own cheats/tweaks. It looks daunting, but it's actually quite simple.
I know Qgen and modified a few variables in games in the past, but i have no idea how to approach adding that cheatmenu. I tried just adding those lines to the phone menu, but no button shows up or anything, so how can I do it?

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
If I click cheat menu, it asks me to input a path. I tried adding the CheatMod.qsp in the folder and enter CheatMod, but that didn't work

I know Qgen and modified a few variables in games in the past, but i have no idea how to approach adding that cheatmenu. I tried just adding those lines to the phone menu, but no button shows up or anything, so how can I do it?
Put in the same folder, rename the cheat since the name is pretty long let's go with ch.qsp for now then click on "load mod" and type in "./ch.qsp" No quotes :)

Aug 23, 2018
ive got a problem when julia tells me to go to the wet t shirt contest i do it i win and when i try to talk to her afterwards i get a blank white page and no dialogue and nothing to say, any fix on that?

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
There's a few of those bugs flying around. I think it's flagging that you have to actually win the contest, but ain't nobody got time for that. It's been posted on tfgames so I assume he knows about it.

May 31, 2019
It's probably not helpful, but I honestly don't remember. Like I said, the last time I bothered with it was a bit before the hiatus, so without going back in and doing it again (and remembering how things worked) I couldn't tell ya exact steps. I do remember it being pretty simple though, since I would often add cheats and tweak other variables to my liking (in addition to patching very small bugs). I'm by no means proficient at coding or anything like that, so if I could do it, it shouldn't be too difficult to figure it out. I'd say it's slightly more difficult than tweaking a Twine game if you have any experience with that.
Sorry I couldn't be much help, but you're on your own until I feel like getting back into the game again. Maybe someone else here can point you in the right direction if you can't muddle your way through.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
When will the developers of such games give up hunger and thirst? Well, seriously, you can build this into your lunch, breakfast and dinner breaks, which are ways to replenish energy. Of course it's too late at this stage.

Reactions: Grankle
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes