bargian

May 7, 2017
I dont know about you guys, but i cant wear prepered sets (always blanks, so i have to emergency escape), also i had some wierd shit with hairs... i had to shave almoste everyday
also i cant sent selfies

Last edited:

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
I dont know about you guys, but i cant wear prepered sets (always blanks, so i have to emergency escape), also i had some wierd shit with hairs... i had to shave almoste everyday
also i cant sent selfies
Seems to be a common issue going around sadly. Saw others saying the same thing on the TFforums. I believe it's being looked into but ya, if anyone finds a work-around, I'd love to know it.

UPDATE:
So I messed around a bit and figured out how to fix the selfie/can't reply to people asking for selfies issue. Once they're in your phone, initiate conversation, meet up with them (I did park mid day, don't know if that's necessary), the next day I found myself able to continue the conversation.

Last edited:

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
the cheat wont work and it pops up this
Error
Area: on visit
line:4
Code:111
Desc:Location not found

Augulist

Mar 28, 2019
Why the femininity level is stopped to increase after it hit 38?
I have read all magazines and it is still 38....

p.s. no matter I used the cheat or go to find the maginian to get 100 femininity, it will go back to 38 next day

Last edited:

bargian

May 7, 2017
Uhmm... everytime my char (not fully transformed yet) have sex with male it says that my char is penetrating that male ass... which is wierd and i cant make it the other side..

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
With this new version (0.8.5.b) it seems to me like I cannot work in the Boobie Bungalow anymore.

Thanks to Melissa I got offered first a job as waitress for the weekends there.
When appearing in time, I just can hang around, but see no menu option to actually work.

Talking to Mike again got me only promoted to dancer (for the day), but still no way to work.

Talking to Mike another time got me promoted to Stripper for the night (and, as you might have guessed correctly, I still have no way to actually work there, despite being in the Boobie Bungalow at the right time)

I am quite certain that it still worked in the versions before the Developer took his time off

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
It seems to be 0.8.5b is kinda buggy. Unless you have a super itch you wanna scratch I would probably recommend holding off for an update or two to get some more bugfixes.
It isn't just 0.8.5b that is buggy. When mugwump fell of the earth I checked in on the code he had, fix what I thought at that moment were some minor bugs, get it ready if someone would take it over or in case mugwump would come back. Lets just say that the root causes of those minor bugs weren't so minor and that fixing them would basically require rewriting most of the code.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
OK, it seems like Version 0.8.5.1 solved the problem with the strip club (which you can find (just look left in the box with "downloads" ).

I encountered 2 other issues, however:
1. Sometimes you get into windows with no further dialogue options. Example: I have been given the task (by Julia) to attend to the amateur poledancing contest. Now, that I have given 8but not completed yet) the task, every time I want to talk to Julia again, I get into a blank window, which I only can leave with the emergency exit-option on Jades smartphone.

2. It seems like there is a new element: A glowing crystal in the city park. After I touched it for the 3rd time, it exploded and turned me back into a man. Well, being thus transformed back, I went back to Fairhaven and slept the night ... and then I had a big problem: All of my clothes, being tailored for my feminine fígure, didn't fit me anymore, meaning I couldn't wear anything in order to go downstairs.
It would really be nice if, in this case, you would be able to rummage through the donated clothes pile in order to find something that fits you.

Last edited:

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
the cheat wont work and it pops up this
Error
Area: on visit
line:4
Code:111
Desc:Location not found
Yep. Cheat *can't* work. I have to change the .qsp to get the cheatmenue into the game. And since I haven't got the new version I wasn't able to.

bargian

May 7, 2017
What is that relic - fertility idol?

Damn ... after i got bracelet i send msg to gypsy and she took it... anyway to get it back?

Last edited:

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
I am sorry, but to use such idiotic, buggy, retarded program like qqsp you have to be clinically insane. It could have been good game, but this shit is unusable.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Yep. Cheat *can't* work. I have to change the .qsp to get the cheatmenue into the game. And since I haven't got the new version I wasn't able to.

0.8.5 is the full folder structure
0.8.5.1 is only the qsp (gonna assume some bugfix)

May 31, 2019
Is there any way to lock yourself in as being shemale and prevent further vagina transformation?
Been a hot minute since I played (before the hiatus), but unless something changed, all you have to do is say no to the dream 3 times and the witch/gypsy (whatever it's called) doesn't come back. There's even a little message saying something like "you have the feeling she won't be coming back to ask again" or something, if I'm remembering right.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes