WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
In case, if anyone cares, "mugwump", is back to making games . . . Their over at "TFG", new game is called, " Revision", posted there, on 09-15-2021 .
Notable that the artists is now using a game to teach themself Twine, so a similar pattern, maybe. Good concept, ambitious development, followed by burnout and abandonment once feature complete.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Notable that the artists is now using a game to teach Twine, so similar pattern, maybe.
Do you actually mean "teach", ? or , Did you actually mean they are "learning" how to use Twine ?

No sarcasm meant here, just not sure what you are actually trying to say here . . . :confused:

"so similar pattern, maybe"

And Yes, sorta. It's another M2F Transformation game, though you have more decisions, on becoming a female, (unlike "Clean Slate"), after a "temporary" transformation, in order to pay a Loan Shark .

PS - The "female" you transform into, is " Big Boobed " & " Big Ass/Hipped". (again, unlike "Clean Slate").
I know many here like that, me, not-so-much :(, wish we had a choice, because the game it's-self, is interesting .

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
OH?! So are they going to open a new thread or continue here? And is that why the abandoned thread is still on?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
OH?! So are they going to open a new thread or continue here? And is that why the abandoned thread is still on?
Just because a game is "Abandoned", it doesn't mean everyone will stop playing the game immediately .:oops:

Many 'new' people may find it through other 'means', and will look/ask for help . . . . there is still some 'play-value' to the game , after-all. ;)

It's Abandoned . . . . Not Dead ! :p

Reactions: FP69

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Just because a game is "Abandoned", it doesn't mean everyone will stop playing the game immediately .:oops:

Many 'new' people may find it through other 'means', and will look/ask for help . . . . there is still some 'play-value' to the game , after-all. ;)

It's Abandoned . . . . Not Dead ! :p
Oh, I know. I am bumbed out that it was abandoned in the first place lol. I really like this game.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
It is sad :cry: though, when you finally get to the END, of the 'current' content .:( (and know, that there won't, likely be any more ).

At least, not from the 'former' Dev.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
I think the end of story is kinda of obvious if people want to. Its similar to Girl Life except the MC is indebited to the witch and has to do things for her now where it plays out its a question does she/he become free?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I think the end of story is kinda of obvious if people want to. Its similar to Girl Life except the MC is indebited to the witch and has to do things for her now where it plays out its a question does she/he become free?
Main differences between Girl Life and Clean slate is that Clean slate has a clear quest or objective you can do, or keep working towards. It also allows you to be a shemale/dickgirl which is always a plus in my book.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
That is why I said he or she it gave a option the only option in Girl Life is if use a Mod which does exist Ie Bro-mod.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes