notcop2387

Mar 28, 2020
A user over on tfgames has gotten mugwump's blessing to pick it up, no actual updates yet but you can follow along in their forum

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Am I the only person having an issue getting the .qsp file from Arma's post on the previous page? Every time I click it, it opens up a new browser tab with a bunch of symbols on it.

Sep 29, 2019
Am I the only person having an issue getting the .qsp file from Arma's post on the previous page? Every time I click it, it opens up a new browser tab with a bunch of symbols on it.
you must copy all that what you see there and paste it in an new create Notepad on your desktop and then move that to your game.I think it was a notepad or Word Document make it only 1 time long ago with a save file that work the same

Reactions: Kjct

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
so how do you lose your dick?
It takes time, doing more feminine stuff until you get a dream that causes it. Alternatively go to the testing facility (don't recall the name, but it's in the part of the city you start in) and do the male birth control test for instant swap to female.

Reactions: WillNotWork

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
I tried putting the cheat as a mod but i kept getting 104 desc not found. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Reactions: Aiop

Aiop

Jul 1, 2018
I tried putting the cheat as a mod but i kept getting 104 desc not found. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
you leave the cheat.qsp in the normal cleanslate folder. to start the game click Qqsp win64 folder and start Qqsp.exe

Aiop

Jul 1, 2018
you leave the cheat.qsp in the normal cleanslate folder. to start the game click Qqsp win64 folder and start Qqsp.exe
after you start the soft player click on the top left where it says "Quest" click that then click open game. after that nav through your harddrive where the game is located and start the cheat.qsq file...i hope this helps

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I have problems when meeting people as the office secretary - no links for continuing show - any ideas please guys?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes