WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
I have problems when meeting people as the office secretary - no links for continuing show - any ideas please guys?
Meeting which people, how? The campus is still available, going to parties on frat row. The bar is still available, you can do hook-ups and meet partners there. I think you can still meet the waitress at the gym in the morning before work and be friendly.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Meeting which people, how? The campus is still available, going to parties on frat row. The bar is still available, you can do hook-ups and meet partners there. I think you can still meet the waitress at the gym in the morning before work and be friendly.
When you work in the offices in the business district - as soon as a colleague comes up to speak to you, I get the initial 'greeting' and portrait, but there are no options to select for responding (no text/actions showing at all).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WillNotWork

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone happen know the dynamic input command for dick size?
It is sadly not an option in the cheat menu.

Aug 26, 2018
Is there anyway i can download the game. every link i find to download leads to a game the wont unzip(currupted, or missing some info)

Aug 26, 2018
Everytime i try to unzip the file. i get a message saying (The archive is either in unknown format or damaged) What am i doing wrong here?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Everytime i try to unzip the file. i get a message saying (The archive is either in unknown format or damaged) What am i doing wrong here?
What program are you using to unzip? I personally would suggest 7zip, since I've never had any issues with it with anything.

Anyway, give a different unzipping program (or make sure yours is updated) first, since that's a lot less data to download. If that fails, you could try the links on tfgamesite (linked in first post).

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
When you work in the offices in the business district - as soon as a colleague comes up to speak to you, I get the initial 'greeting' and portrait, but there are no options to select for responding (no text/actions showing at all).
That does sound like a broken script. I played 0.8.4 and didn't have that (although most of the office didn't like me since I was an exhibitionist) so I'm not sure. Sorry I can't help more but Quest is a little fragile. What happens if you quit?

Reactions: Philjd

ahtabat

Feb 4, 2018
how to do with cheat anyone show
so what u need to do is download the cheat mod with cleanslate 0.8.4 and above. make sure u put then in the same folder. after u do that enter the game go to the phone there you'll find a load mod tab on the bottom click on it and type in 1248667_CheatMod.qsp Make sure to have the .qsp at the end.

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
Are there any qsp games where you can play as a male protagonist and the game has gay content in it?
There is male/male gay content in Clean Slate.

In the other QSP Games I know there is usually only hetero or maybe sissy/transformation content.
But I might have missed something.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
ArmaSoldier512
CleanSlate v0.8.4.6e
bug: when a character grabs a victim in the park (a woman or a man, it doesn't matter), the values of "Times received vaginal sex" increase :unsure: The character has not yet discovered a vagina on his body :)

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes