RPGM Climax Change [v0.30a] [Seed Spreader Ent Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! I will for sure be editing the forests so they are a bit more tame as far as foliage to aid in visibility. As far as H-scene content, in all honestly this has been mostly due to financial limits as I wanted to see initial reactions prior to heavy investment. I will be focusing a lot on worldbuilding in the next update and hopefully adding more drawn characters to the cast.

Cheers!
Can't wait to see the next update with more improvement from you, you could make the trees shorter and maybe least trees with bushes and grass in between to make them less dense and help players to see the enemy easier. I did like the H event, character design and the idea of your story so just need to expand and build up the lore a bit more and it will be good

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt
Oct 8, 2019
I have bad vision, like I'm legally blind in one eye and overworking the other. That being said this looks good but I cannot read the text in the preview images. Is there options to change this in game or perhaps a mod for a different font or text size?

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I have bad vision, like I'm legally blind in one eye and overworking the other. That being said this looks good but I cannot read the text in the preview images. Is there options to change this in game or perhaps a mod for a different font or text size?
Hello! I am so sorry for that. I have changed the font in the newest version. This will be available to the public on March 3rd. I will look into some other options to increase font size to make the game more accessible for future updates as well. Thank you for bringing this to my concern, I greatly appreciate it.

-Seed

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rain01

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice project. I will await new releases because i finished game to fast. Its has rather decent cadre od characters and has something that make you play more, but for now trees are killing me literary and sometimes in new area games freeze for moment. It might be my pc, but with my patience its not problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Nice project. I will await new releases because i finished game to fast. Its has rather decent cadre od characters and has something that make you play more, but for now trees are killing me literary and sometimes in new area games freeze for moment. It might be my pc, but with my patience its not problem.
Update 0.05 will be releasing tomorrow for the public over on Patreon and then on other sources such as Itch.io. You can check out the changelog there. This update includes some longer story continuation, as well as 1 additional H-scene

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Try the tree directly to the right when you enter the village
Game seems to be pretty broken... Ran straight into an invisible teleporter in MC's bedroom which sends you to some mines. Player is also able to walk through various things that should be impassable. Went to the tree house, found some old guy that keeps asking for water and gives infinite pie, never consuming the water you give him. Also the well gives infinite druid essence. It could be that I'm just really dense but it shouldn't be that hard to buy some medicine from a vendor NPC, right?

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
Try the tree directly to the right when you enter the village
I seem to have had the same issues as the guys above. Tried re-downloading and restarting to no avail. No one appeared except the old man infinitely wanting more water and giving pie for the same water on a loop. I tried interacting with every item in the store, as well the people in the tavern. Not to mention, also trying to leave for the forest, waiting days and/or getting the crops from the yard first to see if that'd affect it with no results.
download.png

Last edited:

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
As all things daneland, it's not exactly trivial to pronounce. The Sæ or Sae, is pretty anglo phonetically, but the d will fuck you up.
I'm hearing "sill" with maybe an barely perceptible hard consonant at the end. I was expecting "sayd" but "sill" is a more spermy sounding word. Kind of like "spill".

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Game seems to be pretty broken... Ran straight into an invisible teleporter in MC's bedroom which sends you to some mines. Player is also able to walk through various things that should be impassable. Went to the tree house, found some old guy that keeps asking for water and gives infinite pie, never consuming the water you give him. Also the well gives infinite druid essence. It could be that I'm just really dense but it shouldn't be that hard to buy some medicine from a vendor NPC, right?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The invisible teleporter was a dev. Shortcut that appeared to have been missed prior to packaging. I will be making a hotfix for 0.05 later today and will followup when released.

Thank you again

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I seem to have had the same issues as the guys above. Tried re-downloading and restarting to no avail. No one appeared except the old man infinitely wanting more water and giving pie for the same water on a loop. I tried interacting with every item in the store, as well the people in the tavern. Not to mention, also trying to leave for the forest, waiting days and/or getting the crops from the yard first to see if that'd affect it with no results.
View attachment 1689250
Did you by chance accidentaly use the invisible teleporter? I will be removing that in the hotfix (stated in previous reply). If that is so, the hotfix should fix that. If not, feel free to drop your save file in the discord and I will take a look as well

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I also want to thank you for your patience in the development.

Best,

Seed

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Did you by chance accidentaly use the invisible teleporter? I will be removing that in the hotfix (stated in previous reply). If that is so, the hotfix should fix that. If not, feel free to drop your save file in the discord and I will take a look as well

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I also want to thank you for your patience in the development.

Best,

Seed
After I hit that teleporter I immediately loaded a previous save as I figured it's a dev cheat. I did start a fresh new game and followed mom's caretaker's instructions to the letter, however I was still unable to find this illusive druid. I will drop a save in your discord.

Side note: You probably want to apply for the developer tag. Also you probably want to click the report button on the OP so that a mod can link your user account as the developer. Cheers.

Edit: Unable to drop my save in the discord since the discord link is locked behind the "Seed" tier. I will drop it here instead.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote