RPGM Climax Change [v0.30a] [Seed Spreader Ent Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
After I hit that teleporter I immediately loaded a previous save as I figured it's a dev cheat. I did start a fresh new game and followed mom's caretaker's instructions to the letter, however I was still unable to find this illusive druid. I will drop a save in your discord.

Side note: You probably want to apply for the developer tag. Also you probably want to click the report button on the OP so that a mod can link your user account as the developer. Cheers.

Edit: Unable to drop my save in the discord since the discord link is locked behind the "Seed" tier. I will drop it here instead.

Here is the link to the new hotfix update that should take care of a lot of the problems everyone is having. I also added the free discord link to the Patreon page Description

- Seed

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I tried the latest version (the hotfix one), and boy, oh boy. There are a lot - and I mean A LOT - of passability issues, plus a few other things.

In order, in which I encountered them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course there is the forest, where I can walk through most of the trees as if they are not there.

I'll stop here for now.

Also, please add a quest log.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I tried the latest version (the hotfix one), and boy, oh boy. There are a lot - and I mean A LOT - of passability issues, plus a few other things.

In order, in which I encountered them:

And of course there is the forest, where I can walk through most of the trees as if they are not there.

I'll stop here for now.

Also, please add a quest log.
Thank you for that list. Problems with collisions have been a recurring issue with some of the tilesets. I will do a sweep of all maps and check for similar problems. The trees were made fully passable for ease of combat in the forest maps. As for being stuck after the blowjob, I am not sure what is going on there as it worked during my playtest. Could you drop your save file for me to review?

Thank you!

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Here, this is right after the blowjob scene. If I go up the ladder I get stuck because I can't go back.

If, however, I leave the shop and then go back inside, I can visit the second floor without issue.

My guess is you are moving the event that is supposed to bring me from second floor back to first floor and elaving the shop fixes that.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Here, this is right after the blowjob scene. If I go up the ladder I get stuck because I can't go back.

If, however, I leave the shop and then go back inside, I can visit the second floor without issue.

My guess is you are moving the event that is supposed to bring me from second floor back to first floor and elaving the shop fixes that.
I did place a variable condition to prevent leaving the second floor without doing the blowjob scene. That could also be the problem. As of now, none of the transfer events have a change cord. or move route

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
More bugs:
I suspect I might have caused some sort of sequence breaking bug because I went inside the mine and found two of the dead miners BEFORE I met Odette.

Anyway, I am done with the game for now. Might redownload and try again later, when there is more content and less bugs.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I deeply apologize for the major amount of bugs in this release.

As noted with the other previous replys, I have uploaded a hotfix for most of your issues available on the Itch.io and Patreon page. This should fix the problem of using the dev skip directly to the mine before meeting Odette or Cora ( Or Odette's H-scene). I will hopefully have another bug fix later today that should take care of most of the passability problems and removes all Dev. cheat events that accidently got left in.

Thank you,

-Seed

Last edited:

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... I've done what I could at the house. Harvested the crops. Gone to town. Brought water to the old man. Have a pie. Went to the Inn. Nobody does anything with me. Waited and talked to the Librarian. Can't enter the woods because someone (???) needs to teach me to defend myself. The witch is too busy to bother with me. All the houses are locked. Fog kills me. There's nothing to do and no quest log to guide you. You're just left floundering about, hoping to randomly guess correctly as to what to do next. What the hell?

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Ok... I've done what I could at the house. Harvested the crops. Gone to town. Brought water to the old man. Have a pie. Went to the Inn. Nobody does anything with me. Waited and talked to the Librarian. Can't enter the woods because someone (???) needs to teach me to defend myself. The witch is too busy to bother with me. All the houses are locked. Fog kills me. There's nothing to do and no quest log to guide you. You're just left floundering about, hoping to randomly guess correctly as to what to do next. What the hell?

It sounds like you might have one of the older versions of 0.05. Can you confirm the file name? The most up-to-date version is "Climax Change_0.05HF2". This took care of a lot of the errors that occured on the initial release that other users in this thread encountered. If this is not the problem, feel free to send me your save file and I will take a look.

In the next upcoming update, a queat tracker will be added with prompts to help guide the player.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and taking time to provide your feedback.

- Seed

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Climax Change? I've seen that on the Internet. It's due to pollution and whatnot, right?

(jokes aside I'll try the game and follow it's development)

• Haha
Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
It sounds like you might have one of the older versions of 0.05. Can you confirm the file name? The most up-to-date version is "Climax Change_0.05HF2". This took care of a lot of the errors that occured on the initial release that other users in this thread encountered. If this is not the problem, feel free to send me your save file and I will take a look.

In the next upcoming update, a queat tracker will be added with prompts to help guide the player.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and taking time to provide your feedback.

- Seed
Yes, I have Climax Change 0.05_WIN ... I looked for an "about" section to confirm the "HF2" part, but didn't find one.

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Yes, I have Climax Change 0.05_WIN ... I looked for an "about" section to confirm the "HF2" part, but didn't find one.
Ahh, yeah. That should solve the problem. The huntress can be found in town after completing Holana's quest. The version number will be in the name only as of now. I will add the version to the "Credits" HTML for ease of checking in the upcoming update.

The Hotfix2 can be found directly at or Let me know if you have any further issues.

-Seed

Reactions: International
Jun 13, 2018
Don't know why but for some reason when I read the title my first thought was a gender bending game in which the character changes gender upon orgasming.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Will waiting for first vagina sex before test this game out. the bugs should be gone by then and the game 'd has enough content for me to judge how good the game is.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote