RPGM Climax Change [v0.30a] [Seed Spreader Ent Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
The game is still in its early stages, so there is hardly any content (plot/cutscenes +18)

I see potential, of course as it is starting there are some errors and the text at certain times becomes complex to understand. It's time to improve but I see potential, it's time to keep waiting for more updates to be able to judge objectively.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I will look into this right away and follow up. Does it work with a new save file?

If possible, drop the file in the discord and I will
Just downloaded the archive from GoFile and started the game for the first time - gave me the Failed to Load image.

Same issue with the Mega archive, and looking at the folder structure the file is there.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
I wonder why give a review with 2 stars, telling us that you like it, but there isn't much. 2 stars is for me, that I didn't like it.

Those 2 stars will stay there even if the game is almost finished. I saw it in The Genesis Order, where someone put out a review when the first alpha version game out, more than 50% of that game is now finished, and still it has that 2 star review.

Isn't it better to just wait and don't review it. Or maybe delete such reviews, when you got 10 new updates ?

Reactions: SeedSpreaderEnt

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
I wonder why give a review with 2 stars, telling us that you like it, but there isn't much. 2 stars is for me, that I didn't like it.

Those 2 stars will stay there even if the game is almost finished. I saw it in The Genesis Order, where someone put out a review when the first alpha version game out, more than 50% of that game is now finished, and still it has that 2 star review.

Isn't it better to just wait and don't review it. Or maybe delete such reviews, when you got 10 new updates ?
Thank you for the support. However there is not much I can do for the review; which is unfortunate

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote